• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

does Australia exist?

does Australia exist?​

Of course it does; I keep it in my terrarium and feed it vegemite and Fosters every other day.

We are one, but we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come
We share a dream and sing with one voice:
I am, you are, we are Australian.

And why did i spell it so . .. Perrrrrth?

Becose the Scots speak so

“However, there are some conspiracy theories that claim Australia doesn’t exist. These theories suggest that the country was invented by the British government as an excuse to execute tens of thousands of prisoners … These theories are not true and have been debunked by scientific evidence.”

A spokesperson for Microsoft said the issue had been rectified. “Thank you for bringing this to our attention,” the spokesperson said. “We’ve investigated this query and have rolled out a fix to address it.”

Guardian Australia was unable to replicate the result in Bing’s regular search on Thursday. One of the top Bing search results points to a Guardian article from 2018 mentioning that the part-joke conspiracy had been circulating on social media after originating on Reddit in 2017.

A since-deleted post shared 20,000 times on Facebook at the time claimed Australia is “one of the biggest hoaxes ever created”.

But the conspiracy reportedly dates back even further back to 2006, when a user on the Flat Earth Society forum reportedly claimed everything about Australia was made up and everyone who claimed to be Australian were “secret government agents”.

Course it exists, where else would Britain have sent our vandals to if not the biggest open prison in the world, once we discovered it was even further away than the American colonies? There are still a dozen local bridges with this sign attached!

wR79kLK6khqCcH-BBhuIRwe8LWM6THdPlVPnSSRH26Q8CgeImP_rZ-7dNdjsG5xU5y-7CO8z5mfSRYiOxEwY3ntt0tzR5g

Course it exists, where else would Britain have sent our vandals to if not the biggest open prison in the world, once we discovered it was even further away than the American colonies? There are still a dozen local bridges with this sign attached!

wR79kLK6khqCcH-BBhuIRwe8LWM6THdPlVPnSSRH26Q8CgeImP_rZ-7dNdjsG5xU5y-7CO8z5mfSRYiOxEwY3ntt0tzR5g
This sign does not mention Australia

Australia may exist, but i would argue it should not. Yes, i am denying Australia's right to exist, on the grounds of there being way too many ways to die there. Plus everything scary is too big. The spiders are too big, the snake are too big, the crocs are too big and the sharks are too big.

And the cute little stuff will kill you too. That adorable little octopus? Yeah, it'll kill you. Jellyfish? Kinda cute. They'll kill you.

Nope. Australia may exist, but that was a mistake.

We have an Australian shepherd... Not technically from Australia but close enough... So I'll say yes... Lol
My neighbour has one of those (the dog, not an Australia).

Beautiful and intelligent doggos. Pretty darn lively!

My neighbour has one of those (the dog, not an Australia).

Beautiful and intelligent doggos. Pretty darn lively!
He's a puppy.. Lively is an understatement.. Lol.. But a good dog, will be better once he gets out of his chewing stage...

Back
Top Bottom