• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone think to consider the rights of the Abortionee?

No, once again you are making a bald assertion without a shred of evidence to back it up. You keep doing that over and over, even when it's pointed out to you. Now you're trying to assert other claims are equivalent without having a single rational link between them.

Yeah, you keep saying that... care to actually show it rather than to just keep making such silly comments?

What exactly are you accusing me of being ignorant of, Bod?

it was about making the connection a few pages back... Cephus in his grand wisdom agreed with you and called me stupid but negated to actually make a mature and logic statement as to how.

What exactly are you accusing me of being ignorant of, Bod?

it was about making the connection a few pages back... Cephus in his grand wisdom agreed with you and called me stupid but negated to actually make a mature and logic statement as to how.

I don't care what Cephus said. You called me ignorant and I asked why. Either explain what I am ignorant of, or offer an apology.

I don't care what Cephus said. You called me ignorant and I asked why. Either explain what I am ignorant of, or offer an apology.

That would take class and... well... you know...

I stated it already... but I was not intending it to mean or imply that you were inferior or stupid or anything, just ignorant of what I was talking about. I apologize if I came across as rude. That was not what I meant, I am sorry. I meant it in a debating manner, that's all.

That would take class and... well... you know...

I don't act like my polite and well mannered self around losers...

Ah, Bod you gotta learn to quit while you're ahead! I accept your apology, even though I still don't know what you thought I was ignorant of. But I'll let it go. Now are you calling me a loser? If so, I'll expect another apology...sigh.

Ah, Bod you gotta learn to quit while you're ahead! I accept your apology, even though I still don't know what you thought I was ignorant of. But I'll let it go. Now are you calling me a loser? If so, I'll expect another apology...sigh.

Callin you a los...? Heck no, you seem surprisingly genuine, to be honest. The comment about loser was directed at the hypocrite who keeps making rude comments and then calls others for doing the same... I find you a bit refreshing, the more I read your posts. I was being sincere to you and am actually quite a gentlemen and very polite to people.

And I am always ahead, it is what makes me so charming...

Moderator's Warning:
Everyone needs to stick to the topic and knock off with the not so subtle insults. Thank you.

The right to live one's life, I believe, is paramount.

We speak of rights and entitlements. Why do we not consider the entitlement to life of the unborn?

Whatever rights fetal organisms have don't trump mine.

In other words, you may have the right to a kidney transplant, but no one has the duty to give you theirs.

Food For Thought; Nearly 20% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. Therefore, if god exists; he is the most prolific abortionist in the cosmos.

Food For Thought; Nearly 20% of all pregnancies end in miscarriage. Therefore, if god exists; he is the most prolific abortionist in the cosmos.

Shhhh, don't confuse them with reality...

Actually that figure is more like 65%, if you include fertilized ova that do not implant.

Back
Top Bottom