• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Does anyone have a database of earth temperatures?

Everything you say should be considered a lie from now on. Now that you have been exposed as a person who will dishonestly quote mine.

You have zero credibility.
What was dishonest about quoting a full un edited statement from a cited article?
You can disagree with NOAA’s statement but you cannot deny they made it!
When you read,
The main source of ocean heat is sunlight.
What does that say to you about any other sources of ocean heat?

Its called understanding science. No citation is needed for 5 + 5 = 10. Why should it be needed for simple science?

The oceans are opaque to longwave.

The oceans are transparent to shortwave.

Most of the longwave changes get radiated back away.

Most of the shortwave changes affect the oceans heat content.

It's really annoying to have someone who does not understand these science to claim those who do are wrong.
And….?

What was dishonest about quoting a full un edited statement from a cited article?
You can disagree with NOAA’s statement but you cannot deny they made it!
When you read,
The main source of ocean heat is sunlight.
What does that say to you about any other sources of ocean heat?
Do not keep lying . I have no time for your dishonesty.

You are beneath contempt that you think that simply doubling down will excuse your bad behaviour.

You have zero credibility

You are beneath contempt that you think that simply doubling down will excuse your bad behaviour.

Nothing dishonest about it. Ask any climate scientists.

It is the oceans heat that controls the global temperatures over the long trends. The heat capacity of the oceans far exceed the atmospheric heat capacity by several magnitudes.

It is you who have zero credibility, because you believe the propaganda, and deny the established facts.

Nothing dishonest about it. Ask any climate scientists.

It is the oceans heat that controls the global temperatures over the long trends. The heat capacity of the oceans far exceed the atmospheric heat capacity by several magnitudes.

It is you who have zero credibility, because you believe the propaganda, and deny the established facts.
I really do not need you also ignoring his complete dishonesty. The guy tried to quote mine a link and then play the dumb card pretending he does not even understand how logic works.

It really is disgusting having to endure the lies deniers such as you and he use to pretend you have any knowledge.

I really do not need you also ignoring his complete dishonesty. The guy tried to quote mine a link and then play the dumb card pretending he does not even understand how logic works.

It really is disgusting having to endure the lies deniers such as you and he use to pretend you have any knowledge.
I'm not sure what you speak of. Maybe I missed that particular exchange, but I think you are reading the xchange wrong. I have not witness any proper insight from you regarding the sciences, and have not noticed error in his words. My impression, unliss you direct me to the exchange otherwise, is he has been honest and you are in error.

And you have not demonstrated that you have the capability to judge if what I am saying is correct or Incorrect!

I guess I don’t.

Why can’t you tell us what that practically means?
Have a specific question? The topic is very lengthy when we get past the various spectral absorption. There is no way I can relay all of it, so please ask me to tell you the parts of the sciences you don't understand, and I will attempt to explain it.

Better yet. Tell me how I am allegedly wrong.

I'm not sure what you speak of. Maybe I missed that particular exchange, but I think you are reading the xchange wrong. I have not witness any proper insight from you regarding the sciences, and have not noticed error in his words. My impression, unliss you direct me to the exchange otherwise, is he has been honest and you are in error.
Of course you would have missed it. As usual you are to lazy to do the work and find the problem.

No doubt like him you are pretending you have no clue how logic works and his use of a fallacy.

And you have not demonstrated that you have the capability to judge if what I am saying is correct or Incorrect!
Of course I have, as does anyone who can read and bothers to read the link you supplied and then quote minded . Your dishonesty is apparent as is your weak excuses to deny your being dishonest.

Of course you would have missed it. As usual you are to lazy to do the work and find the problem.

No doubt like him you are pretending you have no clue how logic works and his use of a fallacy.
Give me the post# to start at.

Of course I have, as does anyone who can read and bothers to read the link you supplied and then quote minded . Your dishonesty is apparent as is your weak excuses to deny your being dishonest.
Actually you are only fooling yourself!

Give me the post# to start at.
Why would I bother when I hold you in the same contempt as I do the other. You are to lazy to do your research and if I go to the effort for my trouble all I will get is another denier willing to tell lies.

Tell me you are not so incompetent that you can not even manage to do a simple scroll back and find the post where he gave a link and then tried to quote mine it.

Actually you are only fooling yourself!
Your excuses are getting even more lame.
You are in an insidious position where you have to either admit you lied and cheated and then went on to display your dishonesty by doubling down on your lies. Or you can admit that you were being dishonest.
Neither of which you have displayed the intelligence to accomplish the former or the integrity to achieve the latter.

You are in an insidious position where you have to either admit you lied and cheated and then went on to display your dishonesty by doubling down on your lies. Or you can admit that you were being dishonest.
Neither of which you have displayed the intelligence to accomplish the former or the integrity to achieve the latter.
You do not understand the science or the quoted statement! You also cannot prove that my statement and quote are incorrect.
So who is really lying?

You do not understand the science or the quoted statement! You also cannot prove that my statement and quote are incorrect.
So who is really lying?

Have a specific question? The topic is very lengthy when we get past the various spectral absorption. There is no way I can relay all of it, so please ask me to tell you the parts of the sciences you don't understand, and I will attempt to explain it.

Better yet. Tell me how I am allegedly wrong.
So you really don’t know why we are talking about this.

Classic

So who is really lying?
I already have proved it beyond doubt. All anyone has to do is read the link you provided and see for themselves that you lied .

It is you who are really lying.

I already have proved it beyond doubt. All anyone has to do is read the link you provided and see for themselves that you lied .

It is you who are really lying.
Only in your mind, you have not shown you even understand the most basic aspects of the science!
There is a reason NOAA has to profess any statement about ocean heating with the statement,
The main source of ocean heat is sunlight.”!
Science is about minimizing assumptions, and they cannot leave out the known main source of ocean heating!

Only in your mind, you have not shown you even understand the most basic aspects of the science!
There is a reason NOAA has to profess any statement about ocean heating with the statement,
The main source of ocean heat is sunlight.”!
Science is about minimizing assumptions, and they cannot leave out the known main source of ocean heating!
And you will stick to that one sentence despite the fact that the rest of that link will say sunlight is not the only source of heat.
You will ignore the rest of what the link has to say and just keep repeating that one dishonest attempt to pretend that that is all the link has to say.

You have zero credibility because you not only lie about the content of that link but you have no clue what a fallacy is.

And you will stick to that one sentence despite the fact that the rest of that link will say sunlight is not the only source of heat.
You will ignore the rest of what the link has to say and just keep repeating that one dishonest attempt to pretend that that is all the link has to say.

You have zero credibility because you not only lie about the content of that link but you have no clue what a fallacy is.
I never said there were not other sources of ocean heating, that is purely an assumption on your part!

Really! get into it then. Do explain. This should be worth a laugh.
I have already cited and quoted a source saying,
The main source of ocean heat is sunlight.”,
So any other source of ocean heating is by definition a secondary source.
BTW do you understand why CO2’s 15 um absorption band is a very finite possible source of ocean heat? Remember energy cannot be created!

Back
Top Bottom