• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DOES AMERICA LIVE UPTO IT'S OWN WORD'S i.e if YOU GIVE AID TO THE TERROREST

freedom69714

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
:mad: Bush say's If a country gives aid and or comfort to the terrorest we will treat you like a terrorest! However AMERICA does'nt live upto it's own word's

In reading last weeks Boston Herald we have right here in East Boston a group called the m?d? 13 it's a HIGH LEAVEL terrorest group known for bringing in illLeagal's allian's

:mad: However these people / pigs live here right here under the police nose's and nieather THE LOCAL POLICE ,STATE POLICE, F.B.I. CIA ARE DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!

keep in mind this is only one of dozen's if not hundred's of group's across the country

:mad: So I must ask if this happen in NORWAY, SPAIN , SWISERLAND , FRANCE , ect,ect ect

WOULD UNITED STATES SAY???? ARE THEY ARE SUPPORTING TERROREST

p.s please excuse spelling / gramer error's

WE NEED SPELL AND GRAMER PROGRAM TO BE ADDED TO THIS SITE!!

Bush has already agreed to the US's own secretive organizations to go into Iran and destroy as much of the military structure as possible.

We ARE the terrorists.

Hey GABO your ANSWER has nothing to do with what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

ARE YOU AFAID TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ????

IF SOME OTHER COUNTRY ALOWED TERRORIEST TO LIVE IN COMFORT AT THE SAME TIME GIVE THE TERRORIEST AID i.e SMUGGELING in IL'LEAGEAGAL'S , GUNS , AND DRUG MONEY, etc. etc.,etc.,

we would come down on them like a ton of bricks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prsaia1@aol.com

Thank you
PRS

I'll bite.

PRS, I see what you are attempting to say, but it seems that only part of Bush's message is getting through to you.

Bush said, "If you harbor terrorists, you are a terrorist".

Let's go to the definition of Harbor.

harbor
To give shelter to: harbor refugees; harbor a fugitive.

Bush is not GIVING or SHELTERING these groups in Boston - the police are cracking down on them therefore we are not harboring any terrorists.

PRS said:
Hey GABO your ANSWER has nothing to do with what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

ARE YOU AFAID TO ANSWER MY QUESTION ????

IF SOME OTHER COUNTRY ALOWED TERRORIEST TO LIVE IN COMFORT AT THE SAME TIME GIVE THE TERRORIEST AID i.e SMUGGELING in IL'LEAGEAGAL'S , GUNS , AND DRUG MONEY, etc. etc.,etc.,

we would come down on them like a ton of bricks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

prsaia1@aol.com

Thank you
PRS

Sorry, I can't understand what language you are speaking in. Try pressing the Caps Lock button to the OFF position and writing in a calm tone. Then I will bother to read your post.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom