• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you wear a black mask?

Do you wear a black mask?

• Total voters
This is a discussion where someone is adding meaning where none exists.

Black is the color I look best in. Of course I wear a black mask.

Why do you think they're wearing black masks?

I don't have a black mask, they are all prints.

I saw Biden wearing a white mask only yesterday, as he bounded up the steps to his plane two at a time!

I got a three pack (one black, one red, and one blue) from Costco (in BC) for CDN$18.75 (roughly US$13.13). You can buy the equivalent at Costco in Bellingham (and throughout the US) for US$18.75.

I wear them in rotation.

Mine are red, blue, and camo (for going incognito). I have a black one for weddings and funerals.

Black masks matter.

I went to my Dr.'s appointment with my black mask. They said "no, you have to wear the ones that we provide" and handed me a baby blue one. It was exactly the same construction as my black one. When I came out, there was a man in the waiting area wearing a black mask. I snitched on him. Then I felt bad.

Every politician now wears a black mask for covid-19 when they wear a mask.

I don't.

Do you wear a black mask and why do you think politicians wear black masks? Doctors and nurses don't wear black masks.
I don’t know why and I really don’t care.

Mine are red, blue, and camo (for going incognito). I have a black one for weddings and funerals.

I wonder if (now that it is known that he has COVID-19 and since masks are a known positive factor in reducing the chance that someone who has COVID-19 will infect other people) Mr. Trump is wearing one of those "Emperor's New Masks"?

I don't.

Do you wear a black mask and why do you think politicians wear black masks? Doctors and nurses don't wear black masks.

Is this for real...oh, wait it's a joko thread, of course it is.

Doctors and nurses use medical grade masks, which are non-woven and very simple in appearance. Function is much more important than anything else.

Black cotton masks are readily available but not medical grade. Black is a good color for hiding dirt and wear for masks that are used infrequently. Not the best hygienic practice, but reality sets in.

I don't.

I have found my sense of fashion and have masks to match my outfits. What's the point you are trying to make?

I'm not so sure that that's all that reliable.

After all, this guy

View attachment 67297756

wore a black mask (and the other one [Harold Jay Smith] wasn't even an American).

Many may not remember but the first mask for the Lone Ranger wasn't readily accepted by audiences..

51Sp4jbCfkL._SY445_QL70_.jpg

I don't.

So they can re-use it for a while. It does not show all the dirt and grime that builds up from constantly breathing thru it. Doctors always put on a fresh mask when they need a mask.

Yes. I also wear blue, white and ones with patterns. Made most of them myself.

I don't.

Who cares what colour a mask is, except you, and why?

Hi Countryboy!

Yeah, I found that out not too long after I bought them, I no longer wear them out in public. :/ Dang, they're nice! Thanks for sharing the link.
'
They're still good for cold weather though. Not sure if it gets very cold where you live.

Back
Top Bottom