• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you want Donald Trump to run for President in 2024?

Do you want Donald Trump to run for President in 2024?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

soap box

A Lincoln democrat
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Funny thing about a question like this , how does a person go OT? I guess a reply might be about anything. So go ahead and tell me all about it. Keep it civil and you can post anything .
Please , if you mark 'maybe' or 'other', please tell us why, thanks.

Funny thing about a question like this , how does a person go OT? I guess a reply might be about anything. So go ahead and tell me all about it. Keep it civil and you can post anything .

no
and any presidential race with him as one of the final candidates hurt America

id rather have the dream of two or more people where i didn't care so much who won. I don't have to agree with them but id like it if they at least care about America and we the people and have honesty, integrity and leadership to SOME degree.

Donnie doesn't have any of those things

NO

I proudly voted for President Trump twice and, of course, would do so in a New York minute again, but the most patriotic thing he can do is to let someone less divisive run in 2024.

The American people might consider a Republican who has a more pleasant personality & moderate agenda rather than choose either President Biden or Vice President Harris in 2024.

Like many other people, I will always be grateful to President Trump for being the only prominent American to refuse to kneel to that despicable "movement." His courage resulted in his (reputed) defeat and even his being barred from certain social media.

Yes. He's already proven himself to be easily defeated.

If he runs, he will probably lose to the Democrat, but the divisiveness, the nastiness, the anti- democratic tactics that he will continue to promote, is way too corrosive to the country. We need time to heal the country more than we need the win.

The future of our country depends upon removing ourselves from the globalist world order...even if it means that world order ceases to exist.

There is only one man with the vision and the drive to save our country and I want him to run in 2024.

I checked "other", but **** NO I dont want to see that idiots big dumb orange head anymore, no intelligent person wants that. And hear that big stupid anus-like mouth flapping AGAIN, wildly and very ignorantly.

But I checked OTHER because does it really even freaking matter? The US has become a JOKE, yeah maybe every citizen could AFFORD to be gouged a little bit on health insurance and stuff back in the 50s and 60s after WWII when everyone was Unionized and the USA was pretty much the ONLY GAME IN TOWN manufacturing-wise.

But thats OVER, we cant afford to constantly get GOUGED anymore all while losing that blue collar decent job base and "competing" with every dirt poor peasant in the Pacific Rim, and the "representative" government is separated from the electorate by all the bribe money thats allowed to be in politics.

JOKE JOKE JOKE. So it doesnt matter if its Trump (god I hope not, that azzhole is the worst of them all), or some other guy or gal, the Congress is going to be sold out and the POTUS and therefore SCOTUS too to a large extent.
George Carlin was right: "If voting made any difference....they wouldn't allow you to do it!" so freaking true.

The USA is so screwed up right now and nothing short of massive upheaval will ever make any serious changes at this point IMO. So WHO GIVES A ****?!?

Donald Trump is an utterly despicable human being in every aspect of his life. Despite that, should he run again in 2024, we can count on the vast majority of Republicans and White Evangelicals enthusiastically supporting him.

Donnie's welcome to run in 2024, though I have all the stops pulled against him.

The gods want to test the system again, by having a Republican Congress in 2023, otherwise, Donnie shouldn't run, so it's a hard sell, Democrat in 2022.

2022 and 2024 in Democrat hands could be a test too if the Republican States overturn their voters.

Republicans should play the long game. The best argument against Democrats is to put them in power and see what happens. We had an historic rejection of Democrats under Obama, and we may get even a bigger swing under Joe.

The only thing binding Democrats together right now is TDS. The best thing Republicans can do is run the most likeable, squeaky-clean candidate they can find and let the Democrats beat themselves.

Absolutely I want Donald Trump to run again...and win!

It will take a strong competent leader like Trump to fix all of Senile Dumbass Joe Biden's massive ****ups!!!!

America and Americans had 4 very good years with Trump as president and we get get back to that again!

I'd be very happy to see candidates that aren't 70+ year old white men running in 2024.
How about Barbara Lee? A Black woman, but still 70+. She's got the Astrological score of sixteen to Biden's ten and Trump and Debbie's five. So she could win.

Republicans should play the long game. The best argument against Democrats is to put them in power and see what happens. We had an historic rejection of Democrats under Obama, and we may get even a bigger swing under Joe.

The only thing binding Democrats together right now is TDS. The best thing Republicans can do is run the most likeable, squeaky-clean candidate they can find and let the Democrats beat themselves.
Amen. Trump running again would unite the Democrats and drive large numbers of voters to the polls. Best thing the GOP can do is what you suggest, however I fear that Cruz or DeSantis will be the choice vs. Biden.

How about Barbara Lee? A Black woman, but still 70+. She's got the Astrological score of 19 to Biden's ten and Trump and Debbie's five. So she could win.
No idea who she is or what that score means.

Would much prefer someone not in their 70’s in general though.

I doubt if Donald is going to be able to run in the next presidential election. I truly believe his age, diet, and stress are going to catch up with him, big time.
I also believe that DeSantis is counting on that. (Much to my chagrin)

No idea who she is or what that score means.

Would much prefer someone not in their 70’s in general though.
We'll see who runs, but I imagine dismal scores, so I stick with Biden. The opposition has the New Moon in 2024, so we need a strong Candidate. Kamala is -14.

I dont look at every state legislature in terms of "democrat" or "republican", I reject the "two team" view of the USA.
Obama was a popular two term President, very honorable with no scandals and would probably win another election if he were to run today IMO.

So you see: your post was rather devoid of substance and/or a point.

Amen. Trump running again would unite the Democrats and drive large numbers of voters to the polls. Best thing the GOP can do is what you suggest, however I fear that Cruz or DeSantis will be the choice vs. Biden.
I think Cruz is too divisive and my intuition is that DeSantis will only be relevant so long as Covid is relevant.

I dont look at every state legislature in terms of "democrat" or "republican", I reject the "two team" view of the USA.
Obama was a popular two term President, very honorable with no scandals and would probably win another election if he were to run today IMO.

So you see: your post was rather devoid of substance and/or a point.
Obama himself was certainly likable, but people never liked the direction the country was headed under Obama.

Back
Top Bottom