• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off to..

Is it normal to have gender identity issues and to have your genitalia chopped off?

• Yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • don't know

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Re: Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off

jamesrage said:
Yeah that really hurts my feelings coming from some moron who thinks it is normal for a man to ****ed in the *** and in the mouth like a little bitch.
Please refrain from showing your jealousy on this forum...

Re: Do you think having gender identity issues and having your genitalia chopped off

cnredd said:
Please refrain from showing your jealousy on this forum...

Look it is a talking Rhino.Holy ****! someone get the camera the rhino speaks or I should say the RINO speaks.Too bad this site does not have any red ,white and blue Rhinos to display under your user name instead of those elephants.

Last edited:

Jamesrage, you don't need to be so angry at transexuals. Just because you enjoy wearing lingerie and touching yourself is no reason to feel guilt. The same goes for your attitude toward homosexuals; you'll NEVER get a man with that attitude.

Just come out of the closet already. You aren't fooling anyone with this vitriolic self-hatred routine.

Kandahar said:
Jamesrage, you don't need to be so angry at transexuals. Just because you enjoy wearing lingerie and touching yourself is no reason to feel guilt. The same goes for your attitude toward homosexuals

I am not angry at trannys and homosexuals,just the idiots who cater and encourage their insanity.

jamesrage said:
Yeah that really hurts my feelings coming from some moron who thinks it is normal for a man to ****ed in the *** and in the mouth like a little bitch.

yeah well, if I ever need pointers on how to fu.ck sheep or one of my siblings, I'll be sure to come to you first. :mrgreen:

jamesrage said:
I am not angry at trannys and homosexuals,just the idiots who cater and encourage their insanity.

So then, why do you abuse yourself in the utility closet so often? Mops, brooms, and industrial cleaners do it for you, janitor boy?

Hey cnredd,

Look what I found,I thinks it suits you just fine.Perhaps you ask the person in charge to make you some Rhinos so that you can be truely represented.

cnredd.jpg

jallman said:
So then, why do you abuse yourself in the utility closet so often? Mops, brooms, and industrial cleaners do it for you, janitor boy?

THere is no shame in doing a job that requires some real work.

jamesrage said:

You are right, indeed.

But shagging the tools is an entirely different matter.

Naughty Nurse said:
You are right, indeed.

But shagging the tools is an entirely different matter.

I do not shag any tools.The only tools I ever slept with was a M249 squad automatic weapon light machine gun and on occasion a M16A4 assult rifle while in the Army,there was nothing sexaul about that

jamesrage said:
I do not shag any tools.The only tools I ever slept with was a M249 squad automatic weapon light machine gun and on occasion a M16A4 assult rifle while in the Army,there was nothing sexaul about that

Honest guv'nor, I never laid a finger on the rifle. Yeah, right.

jamesrage said:

You're right, that was a bit below the belt. Not that there is much to damage there anyway, but I apologize for making a low blow.

jallman said:
You're right, that was a bit below the belt.

I take no offense.I know it is not a decent job and that is why I am going to to school to be a PC tech/network administrator.

jamesrage said:
I take no offense.I know it is not a decent job and that is why I am going to to school to be a PC tech/network administrator.

Hey, thats what I do..where are you getting your certs?

jallman said:
Hey, thats what I do..where are you getting your certs?

I will proably get them at Vatterott College.I will wait until after I graduate before trying to mess with certifications.

jamesrage said:
I will proably get them at Vatterott College.I will wait until after I graduate before trying to mess with certifications.

Right on...I got mine on the job by going to microsoft certified testing centers. I never had any formal schooling in netowrk admin or hardware support. In fact, my undergrads are in Medieval lit and human physiology (I know, nothing to do with eachother, but thats a long story for another time). What got me in the field was writing user manuals for some point of sale systems...I kinda just tracked in you could say. Its still a very lucrative field once you prove yourself; I dont care what the job outlook guides say. Point of Sale systems are really where its at right now...like RMS, Counterpoint, and micros.

Back
Top Bottom