• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do you pee sitting or standing... not a question for the ladies...

DO YOU SIT ON THE TOILETTE OR DO YOU STAND UP LAUNCHING THE STREAM INTO THE TOILETTE?

• Total voters

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Guys...

not when you are out at the movies seeing Bridget Jones Diary with the love of you life and you gotta pee and there are 52 urinals in the men's room...

not when you are rushing to get to the car to take your love to a romantic picnic during sunset on the beach with a nice bottle of Gewürztraminer...

not when you are doing anything busy like volunteering to do free repair work for the local homeless women's shelter...

or anything like those normal things that you do...

but

when you are at home chillin', making home made candles with your loving partner and you have to urinate
OR
when you are home like a macho guy with no loving partner (don't tell your hand that though) and you gotta take a wicked piss during commercial break of your man sports

DO YOU SIT ON THE TOILETTE OR DO YOU STAND UP LAUNCHING THE STREAM INTO THE TOILETTE?

Guys...

not when you are out at the movies seeing Bridget Jones Diary with the love of you life and you gotta pee and there are 52 urinals in the men's room...

not when you are rushing to get to the car to take your love to a romantic picnic during sunset on the beach with a nice bottle of Gewürztraminer...

not when you are doing anything busy like volunteering to do free repair work for the local homeless women's shelter...

but

when you are at home chillin', making home made candles with your loving partner and you have to urinate
OR
when you are home like a macho guy with no loving partner (don't tell your hand that though) and you gotta take a wicked piss during commercial break of your man sports

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA -
The past few years, I can't even pee sitting down if I wanted to. Sometimes I'll be sitting taking a dump, and only after I stand and wash my hands, I'll get the urge to pee.

AT home I pee sitting down... it is just freaking relaxing and I don't have to worry about being tired and not aiming and having to clean anything up.

Guys...

but

OR

I think men should sit, because it's cleaner and easier for everybody.

I pisseth against a wall.

And it came to pass, when he began to reign, as soon as he sat on his throne, that he slew all the house of Baasha: he left him not one that pisseth against a wall, neither of his kinsfolks, nor of his friends.

1 Kings 16:11

You know that horrible stench that causes you to gag when you walk into a public bathroom, like as if someone just pissed all over the walls? Yep..I caused that.
drink more water

His wife gives him hell about peeing all over everything. Bet he puts the toilet seat down too. Oh he doesn't have to.

I put to toilette seat down when I sit to urinate or to defecate. Is that not normal?

Ex-wife... it is much better this way. That way if I want to I can pee in the sink even.

all 3 options.

Sadly too late to edit, but on my last post I forgot to mention two things.

Not only have I not found the bathroom, but my two sons have, at the very least, not found the toilet.

Second, I feel very bad for my wife for the above reason and the fact that the only other female is her dog. (Who also has bathroom issues)

Sadly too late to edit, but on my last post I forgot to mention two things.

Not only have I not found the bathroom, but my two sons have, at the very least, not found the toilet.

Second, I feel very bad for my wife for the above reason and the fact that the only other female is her dog. (Who also has bathroom issues)
Sounds like a big mess over there....

Guys...

but

OR

I chose "Other." Why?

1. I stand when all I have to do is urinate.

2. I sit when defecating which is usually accompanied by urinating.

Guys...

but

OR

If I just need to pee, I stand up to do it. If I need to poop, I sit down first.

I'm with Rickc (post #2). I like to go outside to pee, at least at night, because here in Colo., with the low humidity and high altitude, on a clear night when the moon is out, you can see a zillion stars and Pikes Peak off in the distance. Plus, I have a privacy fence, so no neighbors to offend.

Sounds like a big mess over there....
Jokes aside. 2 younger boys makes it hard to keep a clean bathroom. My poor wife gets the chore half of the time. For me, I just figure it's penance for having been a young boy myself. I don't remember making such a mess, but I'm sure my mother would correct me if she could.

Jokes aside. 2 younger boys makes it hard to keep a clean bathroom. My poor wife gets the chore half of the time. For me, I just figure it's penance for having been a young boy myself. I don't remember making such a mess, but I'm sure my mother would correct me if she could.
I had two girls... neat and tidy. :)

Sit.

If I don't pee down my leg on the way to the bathroom I will sit to take care of 1's.

In my youth I preferred to stand.

That was a long time ago when my hands weren't racked with arthritis, neuropathy and standing wasn't so gosh awful painful and hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom