• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You live near a Potential United States target for a Russian Nuke?

You live in kentucky? If so, that explains a lot about you point of view. Congrats on possibly having the two worst senators in the country.
^^^^fAiL^^^^^

Ever heard of a state line aka border? That's right, ya'll don't like borders.

We are talking about mountains. Not all of the forests will be on fire.
True. You could be on a mountain above the tree line.

I live in Dublin so when the Russians nuke London it’ll be slow death from radiation poisoning for me.
I'm 100 miles west of London, so outside the blast zone. The prevailing wind is from the southwest, so the fallout cloud should be blown toward Holland and Denmark.

There's a site where you can calculate your odds against different bombs. Russian or American!

Most people don't know the Forest Service roads like I do.
the illusion....... what are going to do when you discover you're driving head on into the drift?

the illusion....... what are going to do when you discover you're driving head on into the drift?
???

I have no idea what you think you are trying to say...or what it has to do with the post you quoted.

And...you know what? I don't care.

You are dismissed.

I gave this some thought after that horrific speech Biden gave yesterday in Poland.

People have really screwed the pooch putting slo-Joe and hoe-Harris in positions of authority.

I live in proximity to Ft Campbell Ky. We will go quickly. 🚀

How about you? Instant goo or are you one of the many who get to hang around and suffer?

The struggle is real.

Maybe since I live near a Nattie Guard depot, airstrip and armory.

Probably not really though, but if the missiles do start flying I only ask that an errant shot lands in my backyard.

I'm 100 miles west of London, so outside the blast zone. The prevailing wind is from the southwest, so the fallout cloud should be blown toward Holland and Denmark.

There's a site where you can calculate your odds against different bombs. Russian or American!

Thanks for that link.

I'd better have two hours warning. LOL!!

1648312642282.png

If rumour is true I am living quite close to where some wealthy americans are buying bunkers. So hopefully I am in a good place to sit this out.

we should be pushing that all nuclear weapons be disabled immediately. Nuclear weapons tools makes it too easy for politicians to use as a political tools over pragmatic and diplomatic tools.

Yes this means that nuke power will also need to disabled.

All of the above is over due.

That’s a great way to ensure humans will definitely go extinct in the future. Nuclear power is key if we are every going to get our species off the Earth and ensure we won’t be wiped out by a single bad asteroid strike.

Also, how do you force countries like Russia, China, or North Korea to disable their nukes without provoking a nuclear war?

I gave this some thought after that horrific speech Biden gave yesterday in Poland.

People have really screwed the pooch putting slo-Joe and hoe-Harris in positions of authority.

Why? What should that they do that they haven't - nuke Russia first? Should they indebted themselves for tens of millions of dollars to Russian "investors" so that they could become Russian assets the way Trump was?

I live in Dublin so when the Russians nuke London it’ll be slow death from radiation poisoning for me.

I live pretty close to London so it's a quick death for me.
I think that may be preferable.
You may get lucky and the jetstream gets clobbered to the dust goes elsewhere though.
Then you can watch the inevitable rise of the super mutants in the hellscape that's the UK.

If I do become a mutant I'm hoping to gain the power to turn water into a lovely hot Latte.
Now that's a useful superpower.

I live in proximity to Ft Campbell Ky. We will go quickly. 🚀

How about you? Instant goo or are you one of the many who get to hang around and suffer?

The struggle is real.

Yes. I live in San Diego County. Russia ewould love to take us out.
Let them try though... I have faith that we will beat their bloody asses to the punch.

I'm on the edge of Amish country. There is nothing out here that would be targeted by a nuclear weapon.

This thread begs to be flushed.

Why?

Back
Top Bottom