• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do You Believe the 2020 Election Was Stolen From Donald Trump?

Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump?

• NO, President Biden won the election fair and square.

• YES, the election was stolen from Donald Trump

Results are only viewable after voting.

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Simple question, yes or no answer. Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump? Take the poll.

1. NO, President Biden won the election fair and square.
2. YES, the election was stolen from Donald Trump.

I was listening to a "conservative Christian" radio show this morning, with one of the few hosts who admits that the election was fair and not stolen from trump. Some of his callers were brainwashed cultists and tried to argue with him. A couple of other hosts were let go due to their speaking honestly about the ex-president, don't know if this one will be left alone, Peter Boyles 710knus.

Do you believe there are aliens from another planet living among us?

Simple question, yes or no answer. Do you believe the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump? Take the poll.

I was listening to a "conservative Christian" radio show this morning, with one of the few hosts who admits that the election was fair and not stolen from trump. Some of his callers were brainwashed cultists and tried to argue with him. A couple of other hosts were let go due to their speaking honestly about the ex-president, don't know if this one will be left alone, Peter Boyles 710knus.
No

only batshit insane tinfoil hate nutters think the election was stolen lol
same type of imbeciles that are flat earthers, birthers, QAnon nutters and truthers that think bush planned it.

It comes down to this.....America and Americans had 4 really good years with Trump as president.....

So come election time you either have to believe that a plurality of voters were out of there ****ing minds and would vote for a senile old man and his kook of a running mate......or you have to believe that there was sufficient election fraud to throw the election to the "Senile Old Man and the Kook"

And since I'm having a hard time believing that there are that many Americans that are that ****ing crazy....I'm going with election fraud.

And since I'm having a hard time believing that there are that many Americans that are that ****ing crazy....
translation: I am morally and intellectually superior to the majority of Americans who didn't vote the way I wanted them to vote.

yeah ok.

wonder_40x40.gif

It comes down to this.....America and Americans had 4 really good years with Trump as president.....

So come election time you either have to believe that a plurality of voters were out of there ****ing minds and would vote for a senile old man and his kook of a running mate......or you have to believe that there was sufficient election fraud to throw the election to the "Senile Old Man and the Kook"

And since I'm having a hard time believing that there are that many Americans that are that ****ing crazy....I'm going with election fraud.
Did you ever consider the (frightening I'm sure) alternative, which is that the majority of other people don't think the same way as you do?

Dominion Machines
Corrupt Courts
The Fake Media
The Deep State
RHINOS
George Soros
China
Space Aliens

of course the election was corrupted!!

Did you ever consider the (frightening I'm sure) alternative, which is that the majority of other people don't think the same way as you do?
but the majority of other people are intellectually inferior, haven't you heard?

I don't suppose you considered the possibility that the majority of people/voters in America don't think exactly like you. And don't vote like you? Nah, you're right, we're all cut from the same exact cloth from which you came.

In my opinion, the election for president was stolen from:
Al Gore
Hilary Clinton
Donald Trump
Probably more before this, probably back to J Edgar Hoover who established the FBI spying on officials to extortion control them.
We do not pick the president. The intelligence community picks the president based upon which best serves their goals, least opposes them and is most easy to control between the two.

So Peter Boyles admits Biden won? I'm kind of surprised - as I recall, I heard he was a birther.

I think the last time I heard his show was just before Alan Berg was murdered.

Tweety lost.

i'm glad this is a public poll. we'll at least know who the...

“I’m calling today with important news about your car’s extended warranty.”

...people are after.

Trump wore an ass whipping and has been "crying like a momma who is trying to keep her baby out of jail for running drugs" ever since.

Pointless question .

Actual answers are fairly close to issue .

Initial chat from top sources suggests it will force this bunch to step down with possible multiple arrests starting with treason because of outside interference

I don't suppose you considered the possibility that the majority of people/voters in America don't think exactly like you. And don't vote like you? Nah, you're right, we're all cut from the same exact cloth from which you came.
Do we all think alike??? Of course not! But do the majority act insane??? I don't think so.

translation: I am morally and intellectually superior to the majority of Americans who didn't vote the way I wanted them to vote.

yeah ok.

View attachment 67343758
It does not take any since of superiority to realize there is stupid...and then there is really stupid!!!

Pointless question .

Actual answers are fairly close to issue .

Initial chat from top sources suggests it will force this bunch to step down with possible multiple arrests starting with treason because of outside interference
play tennis

Back
Top Bottom