• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do straight people sometimes have gay sex?

I'm but one man. I don't carry a posse.

Tag along with me, and call some friends. I'm sure we can find some targets.

Um, no. I've never seen a guy and thought, "Damn, I wanna plow him".

I could make the argument that the majority of women are bisexual, but not men. Women know how women are in sex, and appreciate it. I don't think the "golden rule" applies to dudes. If some dude romanced me in a way similar to how I romance women, I'd jack his jaw.

This. This is the greatest post. The perfect epitome of simultaneously homophobic and misogynistic macho bull****.

All it proves is that you can't understand simple English. Re-read, then post again.

All it proves is that you can't understand simple English. Re-read, then post again.

If some guy were to hit on you, you'd respond with violence. Meanwhile, you doing the same thing to a woman? Totally ok!

This isn't that hard.

IF

SOME DUDE - male gender

ROMANCED ME - approached me in a way of verbal terminology in order to desire some inabsolute sexual end

IN A WAY - methodology performed

SIMILAR - resembling a familiarity to

TO HOW I ROMANCE WOMEN - procedure where I come on rather brash and up-front

JACK HIS JAW - physically assault him

Translation - If I was approached by a male where each other's gender inspires mutual attraction (be that me being a woman, or gay) and I used remarks and tactics similar to that which I would perform on a woman I was interested in to a sexual extent, I would be offended to a level that would encourage me to inflict physical harm upon him as a demonstration of his vulgarity and crassness.

Dare I use flash cards next time?

IF

SOME DUDE - male gender

ROMANCED ME - approached me in a way of verbal terminology in order to desire some inabsolute sexual end

IN A WAY - methodology performed

SIMILAR - resembling a familiarity to

TO HOW I ROMANCE WOMEN - procedure where I come on rather brash and up-front

JACK HIS JAW - physically assault him

Translation - If I was approached by a male where each other's gender inspires mutual attraction (be that me being a woman, or gay) and I used remarks and tactics similar to that which I would perform on a woman I was interested in to a sexual extent, I would be offended to a level that would encourage me to inflict physical harm upon him as a demonstration of his vulgarity and crassness.

Dare I use flash cards next time?

Yes. You just described exactly the point I was getting at, thanks. I'm also glad you spelled it out in such unambiguous terms so that there's no room for backpeddling later. You think it's somehow ok for you to hit on women with vulgarity but if a man were to do that to you it is an offense worthy of violent response. Did it perhaps ever occur to you to consider that maybe your being vulgar towards a woman might offend her or do you just not care if you offend her?

edit: Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding. You're well aware that your own methods of hitting on someone are vulgar and assholish, that it isn't ok, but you do it anyway?

Last edited:
I think the labels "gay" and "straight" are confusing in the OP question.

Do straight people have same-sex intercourse? Yes, they do. Does that make them gay? Not necessarily. It doesn't necessarily make them bisexual either.

People do what they do independent of the labels. I mean, how many guys adhere to the straight identity, but are on the "down low" with other men? It's hard to judge them and say, 'Well actually, they're gay, or bisexual', because they may not identify that way.

The labels are only useful for self-identification. You can't apply them to others because you don't know where their minds are at. For example, prisoners have same-sex intercourse, but the majority who do would not self-identify as gay. They are having sex with others of the same gender because there is no alternative. Given someone of the opposite sex, they would prefer that.

Back
Top Bottom