• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Do Democrats Need to Lead a Republican Senator Joe McCarthy 1950 Type Probe of Communist Sympathizers in the Republican Party?

We need to DEPORT Trump, Fake Evangelical Christians, and their ministers to CHINA where their RED HATS will be welcomed..

If they are truly Russian tools--not just sympathetic, but being directly supported by Russia--then your proposal has merit.

Otherwise, we're going to have to just resort to voting them out. While we can.

Do Democrats Need to Lead a Republican Senator Joe McCarthy 1950 Type Probe of Communist Sympathizers in the Republican Party?​

**** no!! Why do you want to destroy innocent lives like McCarthy did?

Instead, I'd like to see a bipartisan effort to identify politicians who suck up to the Globalists so everyone knows who NOT to vote for.

Do Democrats Need to Lead a Republican Senator Joe McCarthy 1950 Type Probe of Communist Sympathizers in the Republican Party?​

**** no!! Why do you want to destroy innocent lives like McCarthy did?

Instead, I'd like to see a bipartisan effort to identify politicians who suck up to the Globalists so everyone knows who NOT to vote for.
Jews aren't the problem.

1713237952969.png
We need to DEPORT Trump, Fake Evangelical Christians, and their ministers to CHINA where their RED HATS will be welcomed..

The USSR was Communist. The USSR ceased to exist in 1991.
The Russian Federation is not Communist.
In fact, many would say Putin leans closer to fascism.

Anyway, Russia is not Communist.

Jews aren't the problem.

True... but Jews make excellent scapegoats, second only to blacks and just ahead of Mexicans or, possibly, Catholics depending on the circumstance, Biden being an example of the later.

MAGA.

Last edited:
Checkerboard Strangler

When I lived in CA in 2005, I lived near Oceanside.

U.S. Marine Drill Instructors were my neighbors.

We need to honor these brave men and honor their wives who became widows
because of Iraq. Many of these men had one to three children.

These U.S. Marines made me proud to be an American.

These soldiers were always polite; but I knew that they were our bravest warriors in Iraq and other countries.

1. Russian is about as far from communism it gets. It is a kleptocracy in which those aligned with the leader make billions and anybody who gets in his way gets murdered. They are the same only in that both are single-party and terrible for the general population.

2. Sympathy with a particular ideology is not grounds for deportation. Even unwittingly spreading foreign propaganda is not grounds for deportation.

3. To be honest although the OP is nominally anti-Russia/China, it sounds like the type of trolling behavior Russia is known for.

The last thing needed is the Democratic Party acting like the Grand Trump Party.

"Do Democrats Need to Lead a Republican Senator Joe McCarthy 1950 Type Probe of Communist Sympathizers in the Republican Party?"
Every accusation the left makes is actually a confession.

Historically it has always been the left which have been Communist Sympathizers, not the right.

It would be a short probe.
Republican traitors are openly voicing their support for Putin.

"Do Democrats Need to Lead a Republican Senator Joe McCarthy 1950 Type Probe of Communist Sympathizers in the Republican Party?"
Every accusation the left makes is actually a confession.

Historically it has always been the left which have been Communist Sympathizers, not the right.
Not anymore.

Trump supporters are Communist Sympathizers in my opinion.

Let's produce mattresses and products in the US again provided thay a Trump supporter in MN isn't secretly manufacturing his products in China.

Let's buy American made cars again.

Not anymore.
You are wrong on that.

Trump supporters are Communist Sympathizers in my opinion.
Your opinion so noted and so valued.

Let's produce mattresses and products in the US again provided thay a Trump supporter in MN isn't secretly manufacturing his products in China.

Let's buy American made cars again.
You have a really odd sense of what Communist Sympathizer is, and is not.
Here's a hint: It really doesn't have much to do with the globalist supply chain.

Has far more to do with the globalist political agenda, as espoused by WEF every Davos meeting which the political elites all line up to attend, the green agenda people in their private jets, and all that, while at the same time demanding that the mere common folks, serfs in their view, eat bugs and be happy about it, own nothing, and be happy about it.
1713304371450.png

WEF and political elites are apparently against civilization.

Back
Top Bottom