• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNC to voters , you are irrelevant !

Business deals between Russia and US is nothing new. Nice try though.

Most Americans don't borrow from Russian banks...or mingle with oligarchs with ties to Putin.

Oh Madonna how many times do we have to discuss this.

The party cares about one thing and one thing only: nominating someone who can actually win. The party is completely within its rights to draft rules that allow it to over rule what the party membership wants and in the case of the democrats they've written the rules to insure that they nominate someone who isn't another George McGovern.

Given the fiasco that is the Republican nominee I'm hard pressed to say that the Democrats are wrong.

People should never give up on a government for the people and by the people not the bought and paid for party.

Most Americans don't borrow from Russian banks...or mingle with oligarchs with ties to Putin.

No our government does to fund big government of the Democrats. How much debt has China bought?

Oh and why don't you google how much money Hillary has taken from other countries. 29 million hits will give you something to read and learn the truth.

No our government does to fund big government of the Democrats. How much debt has China bought?
I give up...how much?

Oh and why don't you google how much money Hillary has taken from other countries. 29 million hits will give you something to read and learn the truth.
Since you brought it up...why don't you do it for me?

...in a steaming pile of poo.

After surrounding ones self with poo of the Clinton machine the stench clouds one thought process !

People should never give up on a government for the people and by the people not the bought and paid for party.

The only solution is more parties - which I'm all in favor of. The 2 party system is evil.

Back
Top Bottom