• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

DNC to voters , you are irrelevant !

How is Trump a traitor? I would think that that label would be far more applicable to Hillary, given that she already has put up the office of SoS for sale, aka, the Russian Uranium deal, and other 'deals' for weapon sales, with kick backs as 'donations' to the Clinton Foundation.

Trump has already declared he's going to ignore international treaties, dissolve NATO and refuse to help our allies if they are attacked by Russia. That should've been a big red flag right there.

The second red flag should've been Trump's overwhelming admiration for Putin...

The third red flag should've been Trumps financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Putin and the shadowy financing he got after he went bankrupt and was black balled by US banks...

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”​

The fourth red flag should've been Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort and his close ties to the pro-Russian Ukraine President Yanukovych....

"...Manafort spent most of the last decade as top campaign and communications advisor for Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian Ukrainian Prime Minister and then President whose ouster in 2014 led to the on-going crisis and proxy war in Ukraine. Yanukovych was and remains a close Putin ally..."​

The fifth red flag should've been Trump's foreign policy advisor, Carl Page who has very close ties to Russia's state owned oil company...Gazprom.

"...Carl Page whose entire professional career has revolved around investments in Russia and who has deep and continuing financial and employment ties to Gazprom...Russia's state owned oil company. It is no exaggeration to say that you cannot be involved with Gazprom at the very high level which Page has been without being wholly in alignment with Putin's policies..."​

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

And there you have the Fifth Column.

We need to see Trump's tax returns....el pronto.

Trump has already declared he's going to ignore international treaties, dissolve NATO and refuse to help our allies if they are attacked by Russia. That should've been a big red flag right there.

The second red flag should've been Trump's overwhelming admiration for Putin...

The third red flag should've been Trumps financial ties to Russian oligarchs close to Putin and the shadowy financing he got after he went bankrupt and was black balled by US banks...

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”​

The fourth red flag should've been Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort and his close ties to the pro-Russian Ukraine President Yanukovych....

"...Manafort spent most of the last decade as top campaign and communications advisor for Viktor Yanukovych, the pro-Russian Ukrainian Prime Minister and then President whose ouster in 2014 led to the on-going crisis and proxy war in Ukraine. Yanukovych was and remains a close Putin ally..."​

The fifth red flag should've been Trump's foreign policy advisor, Carl Page who has very close ties to Russia's state owned oil company...Gazprom.

"...Carl Page whose entire professional career has revolved around investments in Russia and who has deep and continuing financial and employment ties to Gazprom...Russia's state owned oil company. It is no exaggeration to say that you cannot be involved with Gazprom at the very high level which Page has been without being wholly in alignment with Putin's policies..."​

Trump & Putin. Yes, It's Really a Thing

And there you have the Fifth Column.

We need to see Trump's tax returns....el pronto.

All this doesn't add up to the charge of traitor. But it does represent reason for continued concern and vigilance.

All the foreign donations elicited by Hillary while her term as SoS to the Clinton Foundation are also a foreign leverage point on the presidency.

These too represent reason for continued concern and vigilance, as you can be sure that these foreign leaders (both government and business) will be knocking at the back door of Hillary's White House wanting their return on their 'investment'.

Hillary's likely response will be the same as it was for the Russian uranium deal and other weapons deals during her tenure as SoS, where a contribution to the Clinton Foundation netted the desired results of these foreign leaders.

All this doesn't add up to the charge of traitor. But it does represent reason for continued concern and vigilance.

All the foreign donations elicited by Hillary while her term as SoS to the Clinton Foundation are also a foreign leverage point on the presidency.

These too represent reason for continued concern and vigilance, as you can be sure that these foreign leaders (both government and business) will be knocking at the back door of Hillary's White House wanting their return on their 'investment'.

Hillary's likely response will be the same as it was for the Russian uranium deal and other weapons deals during her tenure as SoS, where a contribution to the Clinton Foundation netted the desired results of these foreign leaders.

I haven't really been following the Clinton Foundation issue...so I can't really comment. Is there a thread about it?

I haven't really been following the Clinton Foundation issue...so I can't really comment. Is there a thread about it?

Maybe. Don't recall a specific thread on that, but that's not saying that one doesn't exist.

Clinton Cash may be a good start for you.

I don't know why he's backing down. I'd really like him to just put his middle finger up and say "**** the establishment!", but he's not.

Methinks now may not be the time. I have a strong suspicion that Bernie was smart enough to not attempt a coup that would inevitably tear his party asunder at a very crucial moment, in an election that will likely be very close. I'm thinking obviously he'd have a much more difficult time stomaching a Trump presidency than he would handing the party reins over to Hillary. Just my two cents. :shrug:

No..the traitors will be Trump and his supporters.....comrade.

Americans died because she never bother to answer the call !

Americans died because she never bother to answer the call !
Correction: Americans died because the CIA didn't bother to heed the call.

Americans died cause Hillary lied !

That's not true and it's disgusting how you exploit the deaths of four Americans for your sick political agenda.

That's not true and it's disgusting how you exploit the deaths of four Americans for your sick political agenda.

It's true , they made that 3am call and Hillary failed them !!!

It's true , they made that 3am call and Hillary failed them !!!
By 3 am the attack was over. What exactly was Hillary supposed to do that the CIA security team that was five minutes away from the compound couldn't do? Anyway, the conclusion of five congressional sub committees disagree with you...and so do most rational people.

Once again the democratic party exerts it’s heavy hand of control on it’s voters . Allowing them NO say !
We all knew the fix was in for corrupt Hillary and the Clinton machine . Money and power allows the most corrupt to gain control in Washington's closely guarded group . Hillary has Wall Street , big banks , Lobbyist and the super-rich liberal elites to watch out for and make very happy . How many more lies and scandals are they keeping secret ?

Your concern for the Dems is noted.

By 3 am the attack was over. What exactly was Hillary supposed to do that the CIA security team that was five minutes away from the compound couldn't do? Anyway, the conclusion of five congressional sub committees disagree with you...and so do most rational people.

They asked for help for weeks and the ONLY calls Hillary responded to was the calls of Sidney Blumenthal .

They asked for help for weeks and the ONLY calls Hillary responded to was the calls of Sidney Blumenthal .

Thats a steaming pile of poo.

Thats a steaming pile of poo.

Yeah , Hillary is a steaming pile of poo ! :lamo How many more scandals will the sleazy Clinton's be involved with ?

Yeah , Hillary is a steaming pile of poo ! :lamo How many more scandals will the sleazy Clinton's be involved with ?

You have a sleazy way of shilling for Trump.

Once again the democratic party exerts it’s heavy hand of control on it’s voters . Allowing them NO say !
We all knew the fix was in for corrupt Hillary and the Clinton machine . Money and power allows the most corrupt to gain control in Washington's closely guarded group . Hillary has Wall Street , big banks , Lobbyist and the super-rich liberal elites to watch out for and make very happy . How many more lies and scandals are they keeping secret ?

Oh Madonna how many times do we have to discuss this.

The party cares about one thing and one thing only: nominating someone who can actually win. The party is completely within its rights to draft rules that allow it to over rule what the party membership wants and in the case of the democrats they've written the rules to insure that they nominate someone who isn't another George McGovern.

Given the fiasco that is the Republican nominee I'm hard pressed to say that the Democrats are wrong.

You have a sleazy way of shilling for Trump.

I don't stand with corrupt , lying , thieves like the Clinton's . If order to back them one must be void of morals and values . How much corruption does it take ? :roll:

I don't stand with corrupt , lying , thieves like the Clinton's . If order to back them one must be void of morals and values . How much corruption does it take ? :roll:

I stand by what I said. :roll:

Oh Madonna how many times do we have to discuss this.

The party cares about one thing and one thing only: nominating someone who can actually win. The party is completely within its rights to draft rules that allow it to over rule what the party membership wants and in the case of the democrats they've written the rules to insure that they nominate someone who isn't another George McGovern.

Given the fiasco that is the Republican nominee I'm hard pressed to say that the Democrats are wrong.

Oh Judas Iscariot as many as it takes to gain insight on the evil before you !

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."
Benjamin Franklin

Business deals between Russia and US is nothing new. Nice try though.

I would have bet on that.

Back
Top Bottom