• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Discrimination based on Race is still A-OK, but don't you pass an RFRA...

So the GOP has absolutely no one of color in it? Only whites?

I think I've already debunked that.

And no, there are no white history months.

It's not all or nothing.

And yes, there are white history months. Who do they teach "discovered" America?

Welcome to the results of political correctness. That is about all you can say on this subject, there is political correctness reason there is not a "Congressional Heterosexual Caucus" or "Congressional White Caucus."

The reason there is no congressional heterosexual caucus and there is no congressional white caucus is that there are no issues facing heterosexuals or white people as a whole that would require political organization of those groups. it's not about political correctness, it's about necessity.

if there WERE a congressional heterosexual caucus, would you expect them to let an openly gay member of congress join because their district is majority heterosexual?

A long, long time ago I had this out with a Detroit Black Panther who had no valid reason other than skin color to keep me out of his "klan."

there is always some negative racism when dealing with a minority, natives hear get a lot more help than anyone else, better access to commercial fisheries etc.

However there has always been a very observable double standard in the US, as color/race is never OUT of the equation. Even football and basketball statistics are kept black vs. white. No one ever had a problem with a movie called "White men can't jump" but race riots would break out with a movie called "Black guys can't play hockey".

"No more black America, white America...." will never happen as long as one or both sides draw that line anywhere.

"Black Guys Can't Play Hockey" actually sounds like it would be a box office hit. cast some black comedians, put them on skates, and let them do their thing. America would eat that **** up.

It's not all or nothing.

And yes, there are white history months. Who do they teach "discovered" America?

According to the Congressional Black caucus...yes it is all or nothing. The GOP is straight up liberal compared to them.

And last I knew Columbus was given that honor for the simple fact that it was his discovery of the America's that led to what is now Canada, United States, Mexico, and all the countries in South America of today. They don't teach it because just because he was white. To think otherwise would be racism and/or ignorance. Not to mention the teaching of that took about 2 weeks at most when I was in school. Not an entire month. Also I was also taught in school that it was those of Asian decent that first came to N. America. They gradually migrated to S. America due to more migrations from Asia. Eventually the Vikings then found the America's. And then Columbus. And yeah, I learned all that while in school.

go ahead and tell us how oppressed you are

Let me ask you a simple question:

Does it have to involve oppression to be racism?

No. It does not.

Does it have to be oppression for it to be wrong?

No it does not.

For the big win: does it have to be oppression for it to be hypocrisy?

No it does not.

Racism...no matter how you spin it...is wrong. Again...left wing hypocrisy dictated that racism is ok as long as it is against whites. Well...as long as that gets them the vote.

No. It does not.

No it does not.

No it does not.

Racism...no matter how you spin it...is wrong. Again...left wing hypocrisy dictated that racism is ok as long as it is against whites. Well...as long as that gets them the vote.

so tell us how oppressed you are as a white male

According to the Congressional Black caucus...yes it is all or nothing. The GOP is straight up liberal compared to them.

And last I knew Columbus was given that honor for the simple fact that it was his discovery of the America's that led to what is now Canada, United States, Mexico, and all the countries in South America of today. They don't teach it because just because he was white. To think otherwise would be racism and/or ignorance. Not to mention the teaching of that took about 2 weeks at most when I was in school. Not an entire month. Also I was also taught in school that it was those of Asian decent that first came to N. America. They gradually migrated to S. America due to more migrations from Asia. Eventually the Vikings then found the America's. And then Columbus. And yeah, I learned all that while in school.

You are going to blame your words on the Congressional Black Caucus? :lol:

Did your school teach you who Claudette Colvin was?

No. It does not.

No it does not.

No it does not.

Do you even know what racism is?

"Black Guys Can't Play Hockey" actually sounds like it would be a box office hit. cast some black comedians, put them on skates, and let them do their thing. America would eat that **** up.

They already did that with a bobsled

Three of the potential candidates for the GOP 2016 nomination:

Ted Cruz - Aint White
Marco Rubio - Aint White
Ben Carson - nope... he ain't white either

So what? Ted Cruz looks and acts white and he is Canadian, so cant get more white than that.. no offence Canadians! Also the chance of him winning in a general election is slim to non considering the basic mistakes he is already doing. Got to love him trying to repeal laws that are not even laws... /clap.

Marco Rubio.. yes, the Cuban American who managed to piss of the Cuban American community by claiming he was a refugee... brilliant choice!

Ben Carson.. who? Another token black dude in the GOP, just like Michael Steele up to and after the Obama win?

Keep being in denial about the GOP white man problem....

As far as I know, the Republicans had a Black Senator before all Danish men and women were allowed to vote. ;)

Yea, and the GOP of 1870 is just like the GOP of today... not.

It's not hard to understand. Minorities that were marginalized for ages have an interest in their group's issues.

Do you understand what racism is?

Yep, and the CBC is racist.

Yea, and the GOP of 1870 is just like the GOP of today... not.

More conservative and traditional back then, of course. ;)

We should. And maybe Congress can start by not intentionally separating themselves by color.

To say that the marginalized shouldn't organize is simply blaming the victim.

"Maybe she shouldn't have been wearing those yoga pants."

Back
Top Bottom