• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dinner With Cnredd!

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Last night Your Master was invited to dinner by cnredd. This is the account of what took place. The list of actors is as follows:

Cnredd: Ivan The Terrible
C jr.nredd: Ivan The Terrible
Mrs.nredd: @girl
Pnredd: @girl
Mrs. Terrible: @girl
Ivan The Terrible: Ivan the Terrible
Man of Truth:Ivan The Terrible

I'm excited for this....

Originally posted by ITT:
Last night Your Master was invited to dinner by cnredd. This is the account of what took place. The list of actors is as follows:

So what took place? That's just a list of who it took place with.

Billo_Really said:
So what took place? That's just a list of who it took place with.

Well, nit wit, we (Ivan and myself) has to be on at the same fu/cking time, genious. With our schedules, its a little hard, but it will be accomplished!!! :mrgreen:

Sooooo, I'm confused. Who's playing me? :(

Ivan The Terrible said:

Rule #1...

When you go to a fight with brass knuckles, make sure your opponant doesn't take them off you and use them against you...

http://www.debatepolitics.com/showthread.php?t=9743

Originally posted by @girl:
Well, nit wit, we (Ivan and myself) has to be on at the same fu/cking time, genious. With our schedules, its a little hard, but it will be accomplished!!!
Maybe you should have the dinner at Jenny Craig.

I've got it...

After a fine meal of pork, the republicans excused themselves to use the restroom, and then skipped out on the bill, sticking the waitress, bartender, chef, and all the struggling middle class workers, causing the retaurant to charge higher prices to all future diners to cover the loss.

Will all of you shut the **** up! I'm trying to tell the story here. Damn! I leave for one day and this **** is 2 pages long.

Gunny,

You guys announced your attack before you were prepared. You were ambushed by your own idea. tsk..tsk..tsk.

I all ready have it planed out. I knew Cnredd was going to do something stupid. I have the advantage of making a kick *** therad while he makes something half ***. Cnredd is a poser with Ivan envy. I need not fear his attack.

mixedmedia,

You know.... I was think about putting you in it. How about it @girl?

Act One: The Invitation

The following is the PM's conversation that ensued between me and Cnredd.

Ivan The Terrible: Dear Cnredd,

You are a bitch *** motherflucker. I just wanted to tell you that. So that when you open your PM you will realize that you are a bitch *** motherflucker.

Cnredd: My My... I see you are still upset about the dinner thing. Cheer up kid. It was just a joke. You need to realize your a small fish in a big aquarium. :cool: Also you better take a look at the Forum Rules.

Rule Number 457

No insulting PMs.

I'll let you off with a warning this time. ;)

Ivan The Terrible:

Why haven't you thanked me for making you famous yet? I see you haven't yet recovered your man juice. You have yet to tell me why my sig was moded and Teachers was not. Explain human!

Cnredd:

What the hell are you talking about? Dude that "man juice" thing is really sick. I suggest you stop.

Ivan The Terrible:

Do not be foolish.... You know damn well what I'm talking about. Your necrophilia is open for all to see.

Cnredd:

.........................:shrug:

Last edited:
galenrox said:
May I be the first to say that this **** is ****ing POINTLESS!!! Goddamit, if you want to talk ****, then talk some mother****ing ****, and this **** doesn't ****ing count!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

F*uck. Galen. You're back. :2wave:

Ivan The Terrible said:
Hey I have a story to tell. Shut the **** up!

Is about a man named Jeb? A poor mountaineer who barely kept his family fed? Then one day he was shootin' at some food, when up through the ground came a bubblin' crude? Is it that one?

galenrox said:
May I be the first to say that this **** is ****ing POINTLESS!!! Goddamit, if you want to talk ****, then talk some mother****ing ****, and this **** doesn't ****ing count!

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

There ya go. As soon as I pass moderator boot camp and am granted my God-like powers, this will be put in the proper forum.

I'm thinking "The Romper Room" for stuff like this.

teacher said:
There ya go. As soon as I pass moderator boot camp and am granted my God-like powers, this will be put in the proper forum.

I'm thinking "The Romper Room" for stuff like this.

Hey Teach, Congrats on the promotion!!!!!!!!!

Ivan The Terrible: I have to get back at Cnredd for what he did to my sig.

PMs

Ivan The Terrible:

I know of your love affair with Teacher. The e-mails you send to him through your dummy account "cnrainbow".

Cnredd:

:3oops: :3oops: :3oops: :shock:

Back
Top Bottom