• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

If he is in charge, he is in charge

He is not in control of all the mentally ill nutjobs. Just missions he orders. What's next? You are going to say that he order teabagger lougher to assassinate gabby giffords.

He is not in control of all the mentally ill nutjobs. Just missions he orders. What's next? You are going to say that he order teabagger lougher to assassinate gabby giffords.

Nah that was Biden-Loughner was a dem party operative. They wanted to make it look like a GOP guy did it but the nutcase went and killed the Federal judge. Its fun seeing kids living off daddy's dime whine about the tea party. Are you afraid the welfare handouts won't' be around when your parents kick you out of their house?

Nah that was Biden-Loughner was a dem party operative. They wanted to make it look like a GOP guy did it but the nutcase went and killed the Federal judge. Its fun seeing kids living off daddy's dime whine about the tea party. Are you afraid the welfare handouts won't' be around when your parents kick you out of their house?

I dont live with my parents. They live 300 miles away. That's the beauty of obamacare. I can be married and they can still cover me.

Health care is working out for me. Thanks to obamacare i can stay on a parents plan until I'm 26. Otherwise i would have no insurance.

Ah...the handout, "someone take care of me cuz Thems my rights" mindset. Gotcha. You are one of 'those'.

Hey...how is that doctor that revealed OBL's location doing? We should have him over for dinner...express our gratitude.

It is really illuminating the unsupported fabrications about OB and his wife and the documented facts, reality wise, about Romney that are just discounted as 'OH, that was when he was sowing his oats' If you could have at the very least found something along those lines you wouldn't have to tell made up stories about the President as opposed to the factual proof and evidence on Mitt. Another point why does Mitt hem and hah when asked sensitive questions and the President is bluntly, frank.

Last edited:
so Obama is personally responsible for all the illegal killings of Afghani civilians and those soldiers at Fort Hood?

Actually, the killing of Afghani civilians is something that Obama IS responsible for. Yes, he did get bin Laden (You can't take that away from him), but he has done other things that a reasonable person would regard as something that puts a tarnish on an otherwise good deed. And once more we must ask "Why do they hate us". I think the answer is obvious.

Ah...the handout, "someone take care of me cuz Thems my rights" mindset. Gotcha. You are one of 'those'.

Hey...how is that doctor that revealed OBL's location doing? We should have him over for dinner...express our gratitude.

Why don't we ask Musharraf? I hear he is a registered republican.

Yeah, that was wicked cool when Obama killed Osama!!!! HOO-Ah!!!!

View attachment 67128924

Except Obama didn't kill Osama, the Navy Seals did.

Also of note, the important intel regarding Osama came from waterboarding (which Obama outlawed) and from a Pakistani Doctor (who Obama immediately threw under the bus...must be getting pretty crowded under Obama's bus lol).

So how many times did Dear Leader refer to himself in that "I got Osama" speech anyway? 100? 200? It was a lot, even from someone suffering from severe narcissistic disorder, as he clearly does. Creepy.

But yeah, yay Obama.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for Osama killing| Mail Online

The seals deserve a lot of credit, but I don't know how you can say Obama deserves none. Obama is opposed to waterboarding. Bush wasn't, so why the hell was Bush the president who stopped looking for him, couldn't find him, and turned his attention to Iraq instead?

Why don't we ask Musharraf? I hear he is a registered republican.
We'd have to, wouldnt we, since in return for helping the US kill Osama, Obama turned his back on him. Thats sure some good leadership there boy, I tell ya what. Inspirational!

We'd have to, wouldnt we, since in return for helping the US kill Osama, Obama turned his back on him. Thats sure some good leadership there boy, I tell ya what. Inspirational!

What should obama do? we should respect their sovereignty right?

we sort of figured that out when he claimed that the murderer of a GOP federal judge and the shooter of Gabby Giffords was a member of the tea party. No other poster constantly and continually posts known lies over and over. His rants about Romney's citizenship are a major bit of prevarication

Right... and I figure most of that is intentionally being stupid to draw reactions out of people... purposedly proposing false arguments to keep them being argued about... its an old bogus technique...

But, what's worse is when he actually tries to seriously defend his positions on things he actually believes in, but then reveals that the foundation he stands on is made of mush...

He is the very reason the Democrats fear requiring voters prove they can read, or voter intelligence tests, or ID requirements at the booths... Pray on the support of the ignorant...

I dont live with my parents. They live 300 miles away. That's the beauty of obamacare. I can be married and they can still cover me.

Obamacare apparently allows the little piggies to suckle from momma hog's teats through cyberspace

Who gives a **** what anyone did in college?

That's a good point, too bad you weren't around when Bush ran. That was a huge issue until people found out Bush did better than Kerry did and tested higher on the Military IQ test than poodle man did as well

That's a good point, too bad you weren't around when Bush ran. That was a huge issue until people found out Bush did better than Kerry did and tested higher on the Military IQ test than poodle man did as well

It was a huge issue for both of them. Bush was supposedly AWOL, did drugs and drank, Kerry threw his war medals away, Clinton "didn't inhale", and I didn't give a ****.

What should obama do? we should respect their sovereignty right?
When you are the leader of the most powerful nation on earth and dumping billions into a place like Pakistan, you might want to be a bit forceful...especially when others see how you **** on your 'allies; when they are no longer convenient and of use to you. That tends to reduce peoples spirit of cooperation.

When you are the leader of the most powerful nation on earth and dumping billions into a place like Pakistan, you might want to be a bit forceful...especially when others see how you **** on your 'allies; when they are no longer convenient and of use to you. That tends to reduce peoples spirit of cooperation.

Backseat driving is pretty easy.

so is what Oblamer does-claim everything is either Bush's or the Congress's fault

No. I dont blame killing obl on bush or congress. I give obama 100% blame just like you.

No. I dont blame killing obl on bush or congress. I give obama 100% blame just like you.

If Oblamer were to fart you'd blame Bush for it in one sentence and then tell everyone that Oblamer is perfuming our environment and we should vote for Oblamer for that service

Backseat driving is pretty easy.
PLEASE tell me you dont engage in it...

Your snippy comment doesnt change the fact that after helping find and kill Bin Laden the US just hang that poor bastard out to dry. Choice. Thats a good lesson for anyone else out there that wants to do business with the US.

If Oblamer were to fart you'd blame Bush for it in one sentence and then tell everyone that Oblamer is perfuming our environment and we should vote for Oblamer for that service

Actually, Obama DID inherit a hell of a problem, and it's not a problem we can easily pull out of. When the stock market crashed in 1929, it did not reach that level again until 1953. However, I believe that Obama is doing a few things right, and is also doing a number of things wrong. I am not going to listen to talking heads from either the right or the left, but will do my best to think independently. Would Romney be a better president than Obama. I honestly do not know, but I do know something else. If Romney takes office in 2013, things are still not going to right themselves. It will take pretty close to a generation for that to happen, no matter who is in office. Americans right now have way to short an attention span, and want it now. Problem is that it isn't going to happen now, nor will it happen any time in the near future. It is going to take many years.

In addition, this is not Bush's recession alone. It was under Bill Clinton that laws were changed that allowed this mess to happen in the first place, and it was especially the gutting of the Glass-Steagal Act that armed the time bomb that eventually went off. Democrats and Republicans are equally to blame for this mess, but you wouldn't know it, looking at some of the responses you see here in this forum. And the responses vary, depending whether the guy posting supports the Republican party or the Democratic party. Yes, I AM making an accusation here. I am accusing Democrats and Republicans both of putting party ahead of country. There is a word for that, and it's not "Patriotism". Douchebaggery does come to mind.

At this stage who's fault it is is indeed irrelevant. However...after spending hundreds of millions to win the job, if after 3.5 years you are still whining and crying about how nothing is your fault, then you have made a pretty clear statement about your competence and ability to DO the job. Add to that you justice department that apparently doesnt know about a single ongoing operation anywhere in the country even after it is blowing up in their face and is on national news and takes no responsibility for ANYTHING that occurs within the justice department...well...thats what we call a trend. Granting loans to campaign donors, then when they blow up in your face try to blame it on the other guy, even though the other guy turned the loans DOWN...more evidence of a trend.

I dont know that Romney would do a better job (and I will not vote for either of them) and whoever gets the presidency still has to contend with a horribly ****ed up congress...but...people are seriously considering voting for the guy that can do nothing more than make excuses for an entire term?

And we are to believe this why?

Well considering he is a rich spoilt brat, and that he bullied a gay student as a young man.. then this would not be outside the realms of possibility at all. Add to that, the other issues with Romney and the law, and you actually start to get a pattern of disregard to other human beings and the law it self. Wonder when the voter fraud stuff starts to boil to the top again....

:lamo :lamo :lamo

That is funny, even more so than this thread topic.

Back
Top Bottom