• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Did anyone catch Pelosi's meltdown with Wolf Blitzer?

It was pretty amusing. I guess we will hear that Wolf is a hard core Trump apologist

She proved she has thin skin. How dare Wolf question her highness.

She can dish it out, but when questioned aggressively, she demonstrated she can't take it.

She more effective behind the scenes than in front of the camera. But she knows it, which is why she is where she is today. And like her or not, she's probably one of the most effective speakers in history in terms of keeping a coalition together.

She can dish it out, but when questioned aggressively, she demonstrated she can't take it.
It is to be expected from a little mafia princess who is used to having her way. She is the epitome of a person who got trophies for losing.

If that's where the bar is for a "melt-down", then the orange lout OP's creator plans to vote for melts down multiple times every day. Every time he picks up his damn phone, in fact.

It is to be expected from a little mafia princess who is used to having her way. She is the epitome of a person who got trophies for losing.

If Trump beats Biden she no longer is speaker of the House. Holding up the stimulus bill hurts Trump's chances for reelection, and that's why she's dragging her feet. She'd love for the stimulus not to go out before the election. She couldn't care less about people in need of help... Good for Wolf, "the Trump apologist", for seeing right through her and holding her feet to the fire.

Her entire confrontation with Blitzer reeked of antisemitism in the same way that Trump's reeks of racism. Her cacking non-sequiter "Do you feed people? We feed people" was her "You cheap jewish bastards!!!!"
So you have no quote showing anything you said was true.

It's hard to listen to her. Both sides are making a stand on Covid stimulus spending and it's only hurting people. I think it's a valid question to her to ask why isn't she communicating with Trump about this. I don't see how that's an "apologist" position. She should be talking with Trump and McConnell about this so that something can be forged and pushed through. I get that she has certain particulars that are important, but they're sitting their arguing while the ship is sinking. There's not much time to spend trying to die on the hill.

Republocrats....what bastards.

Reactions: AJG
This isn't the first time Pelosi has become unhinged over being questioned over this stimulus package. It also happened with Judy Woodruff on PBS two months ago when Woodruff asked similar questions as Wolf did. She called Woodruff an advocate for the GOP.

People have been questioning Pelosi's motives for her actions or better inactions. Many have concluded it is raw politics behind it and feel she really doesn't give a damn about the people suffering. What is more important to her is to not allow the economy to get a boost from a stimulus prior to the election because that would benefit Trump.

It's hard to blame the democrats. Trump is the one preventing this. The dems are offering more money. It would be like if google offered you a 200k job but you declined because the salary was too high.

It was pretty amusing. I guess we will hear that Wolf is a hard core Trump apologist
She has no dignity and Blitzer is one of her supporters. She knew his question was good and smacked him down for asking it.

This isn't the first time Pelosi has become unhinged over being questioned over this stimulus package. It also happened with Judy Woodruff on PBS two months ago when Woodruff asked similar questions as Wolf did. She called Woodruff an advocate for the GOP.

People have been questioning Pelosi's motives for her actions or better inactions. Many have concluded it is raw politics behind it and feel she really doesn't give a damn about the people suffering. What is more important to her is to not allow the economy to get a boost from a stimulus prior to the election because that would benefit Trump.
Pelosi makes Paul Ryan appear to be the finest statesperson we ever had.

Not nearly as amazing as the Idiot Judge the morons nominated for SCOTUS not knowing the Bill of Rights. But, whine about Nancy. It's fun to see hypocrisy.

Which brings up a point. Other than the gun thing, do you know the BOR?

She could and should take lessons from Judge Amy Barrett who suffers the insults of Democrats like she is Mother Teresa revived.

Not nearly as amazing as the Idiot Judge the morons nominated for SCOTUS not knowing the Bill of Rights. But, whine about Nancy. It's fun to see hypocrisy.

Which brings up a point. Other than the gun thing, do you know the BOR?
Judge Amy Barratt is so well informed on the Bill of Rights she could be loosely called the originator of those rights.

I first read about this on, of all places. Fox news. But after watching the actual video, she does more-or-less hold her own as the video rolls on. She could have held herself in better check, but as the video progressed I believe she did make a reasonable case.

I originally came into the video expecting to hate her for it, but by the end I was O.K. with what she's doing, even if she should have held-off on the snarkiness. I am happy to see CNN going after her like that, even though I believe Wolf was ignorant of the nuances Nancy presented.

She handled herself OK. And yes....Nancy knows the finer details of her bill, where Wolf is working on 3rd hand information.

If Trump beats Biden she no longer is speaker of the House. Holding up the stimulus bill hurts Trump's chances for reelection, and that's why she's dragging her feet. She'd love for the stimulus not to go out before the election. She couldn't care less about people in need of help... Good for Wolf, "the Trump apologist", for seeing right through her and holding her feet to the fire.

How does the bolded work?

Judge Amy Barratt is so well informed on the Bill of Rights she could be loosely called the originator of those rights.
She could be called loose alright--you know what they say about them catholic girls.

She handled herself OK. And yes....Nancy knows the finer details of her bill, where Wolf is working on 3rd hand information.
Agreed. She did, 'O.K.' But it's never O.K. to display condescension & arrogance.

She more effective behind the scenes than in front of the camera. But she knows it, which is why she is where she is today. And like her or not, she's probably one of the most effective speakers in history in terms of keeping a coalition together.
Well, Trump is a big help in that unity!

Pelosi has passed multiple relief bills. The Senate has passed nothing. Not much she can do as long as Moscow Mitch opposes aid to the American people.

Still voting against every Republican.

Agreed, but FFS it would be nice if Pelosi quit talking... as in all the time.

Agreed. She did, 'O.K.' But it's never O.K. to display condescension & arrogance.

Wolf.....In my opinion, should have adjusted his line of attack by asking exactly what details Nancy was against. Then holding her feet to the fire.

Tim Russert died too young. It should have been him doing that interview.

Back
Top Bottom