• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DHS released 20,000 criminal immigrants in 2015 - Cultural & National Suicide

The US benefits from having productive members in its society.

Now I have a question: how does the US benefit from having over 300 million residents?

You should be able to knock that softball over the fence since I just provided you the outline of an answer. Good luck!

Do I now have to define the word "benefit" for you?

A guy from Guatemala who makes minimum wage under the table pays no taxes other than sales tax. On the other hand, he gets free medical care that costs the U.S. taxpayers thousands. His kids go to public schools at $25k per kid that he does not pay. Yeah, that is what it costs to educate kids in the USA - at the taxpayers' expense.

He gets food stamps. The natives he displaced are now on welfare.

Now, take your handy calculator and start adding. When you are done tell me how we the taxpayers benefit from having that Guatemalan here without resorting to another feel-good bulls*** like, "The US benefits from having productive members in its society".

A hint: all those low wage illegals and legal immigrants are net loss to the U.S. and state governments. Both groups are pity immigrants: they are here because the liberals want to feel good that they do something and the true cost to the rest of us be damned.

Just a reminder: I am not a little kid and you are not a Civics 101 teacher, so save your cute and hollow one-liners for better occasions.

Last edited:
Do I now have to define the word "benefit" for you?

A guy from Guatemala who makes minimum wage under the table pays no taxes other than sales tax. On the other hand, he gets free medical care that costs the U.S. taxpayers thousands. His kids go to public schools at $25k per kid that he does not pay. Yeah, that is what it costs to educate kids in the USA - at the taxpayers' expense.

He gets food stamps. The natives he displaced are now on welfare.

Now, take your handy calculator and start adding. When you are done tell me how we the taxpayers benefit from having that Guatemalan here without resorting to another feel-good bulls*** like, "The US benefits from having productive members in its society".

A hint: all those low wage illegals and legal immigrants are net loss to the U.S. and state governments. Both groups are pity immigrants: they are here because the liberals want to feel good that they do something and the true cost to the rest of us be damned.

Just a reminder: I am not a little kid and you are not a Civics 101 teacher, so save your cute and hollow one-liners for better occasions.

You didn't even answer my question, instead insulting me.

You're a fine piece of work, and I daresay evidence we shouldn't let immigrants into this country.

You didn't even answer my question, instead insulting me.

You're a fine piece of work, and I daresay evidence we shouldn't let immigrants into this country.

I don't answer questions, especially the dumb ones. I post what I want.

If you want to rebut, go for it, but you won't because liberals never do. They only emote and feeeeeeeeeeeel while immune to logic and facts.

I don't answer questions, especially the dumb ones. I post what I want.

Then you have no problem when others don't answer your questions, unless you are a hypocrite of course.

If you want to rebut, go for it, but you won't because liberals never do. They only emote and feeeeeeeeeeeel while immune to logic and facts.

No. I answered your question and posed one in return. The fact that you didn't answer my question makes it plain I need not answer yours. Frankly, I'm glad I can ignore your questions from now on.

Anyway, your personal behavior has convinced me immigrants are no good whatsoever. You won the argument, and you need to go home.

Back
Top Bottom