• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

DHS released 20,000 criminal immigrants in 2015 - Cultural & National Suicide

Why would someone who immigrated to America want to stop ALL immigration? I could understand, and would actually expect, a low opinion of the immigration system and a desire to fix it, but I don't understand wanting to pull the ladder up behind you so that other law-abiding individuals are unable to become Americans.

I used to have a very high opinion of the immigration system. No more.

OK, ALL is an exaggeration. I will go for 100 per year reserved for people like Solzhenitsyn. Happy now?

Almost forgot. The two a**holes who bombed Boston were law-abiding - until they were not. Good move letting these Muslim mf'ers in.

OK, ALL is an exaggeration. I will go for 100 per year reserved for people like Solzhenitsyn. Happy now?

Almost forgot. The two a**holes who bombed Boston were law-abiding - until they were not. Good move letting these Muslim mf'ers in.

No ****. Everybody's law abiding until they commit a crime. That's not an argument against immigration.

We can't ban immigration, LI. I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but America has an aging population. Like all first world netions, we don't breed fast enough to support our own economy, so we rely on immigration to keep our natiob from stagnating. If we banned or severely limited immigration, we would end up in just as bad a situation as Japan, if not worse.

And this connects with allowing foreign scum in here how?

You claim to be an immigrant, yet your signature suggests we shouldn't have let you into this country.

It doesn't smell right unless you think you should be deported, but if you think you should be deported, why not leave of your own free will?

If money is an issue, and you're considering committing some crime in the hope Uncle Sam will deport you and thus save you the cost of airfare, I'm sure a few of us here can pitch in for a one-way ticket to your country of origin.

No ****. Everybody's law abiding until they commit a crime. That's not an argument against immigration.

Yes, it is. Nobody who was not allowed in ever committed a crime in the U.S. See how simple it is?

BTW, why do you need more surplus people no other country wants? With 50 million of you on food stamps, 92 million not working, wages stagnant for decades, un- and under-employment in double digits.

Do you know that the illegals are getting more federal welfare than the legal U.S.-born citizens? Do you know that in Orange County 95% of outstanding murder warrant are for immigrants?

What benefit do you get from importing thousands of Somalis? Just to feel better? If so, why don't open your immigration doors to the rest of the world?

Would you like 100 million Chinese here? All well educated and law-abiding, or would that be too many?

Stupid pro-immigration loons turned immigration based on merit and the benefit to the U.S. into an expensive farce with the U.S. as a garbage can for the world's surplus welfare people no one wants.

I don't know about the OP, but I think it's obvious that a small edit to DHS policy would fix this revolving door, allowing them to imprison convicted criminals whose homeland won't take the, as long as they've had a fair trial in an American court.

As long as due process is in play, I don't have a problem with your proposed solution.

Plus immigrants typically commit fewer crimes than the native born.

Yes, it is. Nobody who was not allowed in ever committed a crime in the U.S. See how simple it is?

BTW, why do you need more surplus people no other country wants? With 50 million of you on food stamps, 92 million not working, wages stagnant for decades, un- and under-employment in double digits.

Do you know that the illegals are getting more federal welfare than the legal U.S.-born citizens? Do you know that in Orange County 95% of outstanding murder warrant are for immigrants?

What benefit do you get from importing thousands of Somalis? Just to feel better? If so, why don't open your immigration doors to the rest of the world?

Would you like 100 million Chinese here? All well educated and law-abiding, or would that be too many?

Stupid pro-immigration loons turned immigration based on merit and the benefit to the U.S. into an expensive farce with the U.S. as a garbage can for the world's surplus welfare people no one wants.

Yeah, I would like a hundred million Chinese. Hell, throw in some Vietnamese and Japanese too. Some Guatamalans, some Somalis, some Indonesians....

The idea that "nobody who wasn't allowed in ever committed a crime in the US" is ridiculous. It's like saying "nobody who was shot in the head ever committed a crime after that". Plus, of course, you can get around not being let in.

As for the rest of your lovely little rant.....

The immigrant wants to cut off immigration. The irony is hysterical.

Yeah, I would like a hundred million Chinese. Hell, throw in some Vietnamese and Japanese too. Some Guatamalans, some Somalis, some Indonesians....

The idea that "nobody who wasn't allowed in ever committed a crime in the US" is ridiculous. It's like saying "nobody who was shot in the head ever committed a crime after that". Plus, of course, you can get around not being let in.

As for the rest of your lovely little rant.....

The immigrant wants to cut off immigration. The irony is hysterical.

Like an ex-alcoholic who doesn't want others to be alcoholics. Crazy idea, indeed.

Translation: what does my experience have to with an idiotic immigration policy your government is using to get more democrat voters and push down your wages? How about nothing.

Plus immigrants typically commit fewer crimes than the native born.

When your wife gets raped by one of them, please come back and tell me that this bit of statistic you just offered is of any consolation to you.

I don't mean to get personal but sometimes this is the only way to drive a point home.

I personally don't give a crap if it's lower or higher because there is a way to make it a perfect zero. Just don't let them in.

Like an ex-alcoholic who doesn't want others to be alcoholics. Crazy idea, indeed.

Translation: what does my experience have to with an idiotic immigration policy your government is using to get more democrat voters and push down your wages? How about nothing.

Not at all the same thing. I honestly can't believe your comparing immigration to alcoholism

You realize without the "idiotic immigration populace" you never could have gotten into this country, right?

Not at all the same thing. I honestly can't believe your comparing immigration to alcoholism

You realize without the "idiotic immigration populace" you never could have gotten into this country, right?

When I applied it was known as brain drain. Today, it's idiotic. Proof: Somalis, for example. You need them why?

Can an alcoholic be against alcoholism? Can a prostitute be against prostitution? Can a doctor who earned his degree the hard way be against affirmative action programs for minority doctors? Can a merit immigrant - that would be me - be against pity immigrants?

Are you catching it or am I wasting my time?

Last edited:
This is how you commit genocide against yourself and your culture. Madness.
And at the SAME time, the same ones who create such a system are demanding you be unarmed and unable to defend yourself or your family against these criminals.

Read this.....if it doesn't make you angry, you are a hard core liberal.

https://news.jammedup.com/2016/05/12/dhs-released-20000-criminal-immigrants-in-2015/

excerpt...
WASHINGTON (AP)The U.S. tried repeatedly to deport Jean Jacques, an immigrant living in the U.S. illegally, but his native Haiti wouldn’t take him back after he served more than a decade in a state prison for attempted murder and committed multiple parole violations.

Each time Jacques was arrested on a parole violation, he would serve a sentence in state prison and then be released to immigration custody. At least three times, Haiti refused to take him back, so Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials in early 2015 did the same thing they do thousands of times a year — they released a violent criminal immigrant from jail.

Six months later, Jacques killed Casey Chadwick, a young Norwich, Connecticut, woman. He was convicted of murder last April and faces sentencing this summer.

So how many innocents must die to prove that this isn't working? Why must INNOCENT people pay the price for government stupidity?
Liberals are supposedly "humanitarians" but maybe to a fault? I say that REALITY says an eye for an eye.....Survival of the fittest, law of the jungle.
While it is a Utopian ideal to think that ALL life is precious and worth saving, nature and common sense say otherwise.

Is that what the USA has become? A welcome mat for the worlds sick and evil to land here and murder and plunder over and over with no real fear of consequences?

If they cannot be deported, and they cannot live and let live, then let them die. Or you and your loved ones will.

DHS released nearly 20,000 criminal immigrants last year - News - The Bulletin - Norwich, CT
DHS freed nearly 20,000 convicted criminal immigrants in 2015 - CBS News
Feds Released Nearly 20K Criminal Aliens in 2015; 200 Convicted of Murder | Fox News Insider
Thousands of illegal immigrants convicted of homicide, sex assault released into community - Washington Times

You, know, this is just getting ridiculous. I'm less bothered that immigrants come to the country and yes, that some don't know how behave themselves and run into problems with the law.

So fine, you have a convicted criminal, incarcerate them as the law would demand, or deport them back to where they came form. This would appear to be the normal course of action.

What galls me is that the authorities of DHS deem it most appropriate to turn lose these known criminals, some violent, to do harm to actual citizens that they are, or should be sworn, to protect. Department of Homeland Security FAILURE, if you ask me.

There are similar instances of ICE turning lose illegal immigrants whom are criminally involved and / or implicated, who also go on to commit heinous crimes, rapes, murders, gang violence, drug trafficking, etc. Real harm to citizens and the nation.

It is said that one of the government's main reasons for being is to protect its citizens. If this is the measure, then surely this present administration and this president can't be considers as successful.

WTF are they thinking with their immigration, ICE, and DHS policies?

When your wife gets raped by one of them, please come back and tell me that this bit of statistic you just offered is of any consolation to you.

I don't mean to get personal but sometimes this is the only way to drive a point home.

I personally don't give a crap if it's lower or higher because there is a way to make it a perfect zero. Just don't let them in.

I'm not married, though I imagine you'd be relieved if your wife were murdered by a native born criminal.

The problem here is that Haiti wouldn't take him back. We should have just executed him in secret and dumped his carcass in the ocean or better yet used the cadaver for medical research and organ donation.

not really. We don't have to have Haiti permission to give him back.
you fly him out on the next plane and with US marshalls and dump him.

if they try and put him back on a US aircraft he is refused access to the plane.
not much they can do about it.

as long as the marshalls stay on board they aircraft it is still under US jurisdiction.

I'm not married, though I imagine you'd be relieved if your wife were murdered .

No, I would not. But to minimize the probability of my wife being raped by a native born criminal I live as far as I can from blacks. Having done so I consider the risk low enough.

The native born criminals are already here and there is nothing anyone can do preventively.

When the foreign scum is outside it is harmless to the U.S. residents. When you open the gates, the scum pours in and starts raping and murdering here. Like the illegal Latinos, and the Boston Marathon and San Bernardino Muslims.

Did you finally get it?

Last edited:
It's like saying "nobody who was shot in the head ever committed a crime after that".

You are more brilliant than you thought.

Yes, nobody who was shot in the head ever committed a crime after that. This concept is known as death penalty. It's amazing how well it works. No repeaters.

No, I would not. But to minimize the probability of my wife being raped by a native born criminal I live as far as I can from blacks. Having done so I consider the risk low enough.

The native born criminals are already here and there is nothing anyone can do preventively.

When the foreign scum is outside it is harmless to the U.S. residents. When you open the gates, the scum pours in and starts raping and murdering here. Like the illegal Latinos, and the Boston Marathon and San Bernardino Muslims.

Did you finally get it?

If you don't want your wife to get murdered or raped, one sure way to prevent it would be to not have a wife. Have you considered that?

It is an interesting and very telling aspect of the FBI crime statistics data base, that the two demographic groups, of dozens, which are tracked, which are related, are also Polar Opposites.

When it comes to Violent Crime; Murder, Homicide, Rape, and Aggravated Assault, two groups are of special interest:

The Lowest Per Capita, Population Normalized Violent Crime Rate for their own group: LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

The Highest Per capita, Population Normalized Violent Crime Rate for their own group: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Start you time in the United States by a criminal act, and you're quite likely to go on breaking the law!

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!

-

Last edited:
We'll have to assume that legalimmigrant knows he is only here thanks to liberals.

Legal immigration is supported by Conservatives too. But you are welcome to show me that it isn't.

Legal immigration is supported by Conservatives too. But you are welcome to show me that it isn't.

Some do.

Legalimmigrant claims to be 'Very Conservative', so I suppose he will do as an example of a conservative not supporting legal immigration.

Of course, you could argue that legalimmigrant is no conservative, being reactionary instead, and I'd find little to disagree with in your argument.

Last edited:
Some do.

Legalimmigrant claims to be 'Very Conservative', so I suppose he will do as an example of a conservative not supporting legal immigration.

Of course, you could argue that legalimmigrant is no conservative, being reactionary instead, and I'd find little to disagree with in your argument.

I will be so happy to reconcile all those apparent conflicts of mine after someone answers this simple question: how does the U.S. benefit from having 100,000 Somalis, or 1,000,000 Haitians, or 2,000,000 El Salvadorans?

BTW, El Salvador population is 6,000,000. This means that 1/4 of El Salvador already moved in here.

I will be so happy to reconcile all those apparent conflicts of mine after someone answers this simple question: how does the U.S. benefit from having 100,000 Somalis, or 1,000,000 Haitians, or 2,000,000 El Salvadorans?

The US benefits from having productive members in its society.

BTW, El Salvador population is 6,000,000. This means that 1/4 of El Salvador already moved in here.

Now I have a question: how does the US benefit from having over 300 million residents?

You should be able to knock that softball over the fence since I just provided you the outline of an answer. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom