• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Deutsche Bank Executive Dies by Suicide

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Pretty bizzare "suicide."

Former Deutsche Bank Executive Who Oversaw Trump’s Loans Dies by Suicide

Thomas Bowers, identified as a former Deutsche Bank executive who signed off on controversial loans to President Donald Trump, died last week after apparently taking his own life at 55.

According to Forensic News‘ Scott Stedman, “One source who has direct knowledge of the FBI’s investigation into Deutsche Bank said that federal investigators have asked about Bowers and documents he might have. Another source who has knowledge of Deutsche Bank’s internal structure said that Bowers would have been the gatekeeper for financial documents for the bank’s wealthiest customers.”

And, he's not the only one.

During the past few years we extensively covered a bizarre surge in banker suicides, pointing out the various conspiracy theories linking various high-level bank executives and inside scandals at the very highest levels across financial institutions, and no bank had more high profile suicides than Deutsche Bank.

It all started on January 26, 2014 when a 58-year-old former senior executive at German investment bank behemoth Deutsche Bank, William Broeksmit, was found dead after hanging himself at his London home. He had been involved in the bank's risk function and advised the firm's senior leadership; according to a suicide note found after his death, he had been "anxious about various authorities investigating areas of the bank where he worked" (we profiled the suicide extensively in "an Inside Look At Two "Unrelated" Banker Suicides Reveals A Fascinating Rabbit Hole").

Broeksmit's death appeared to set off an unprecedented series of banker suicides throughout the year which included former Fed officials and numerous JPMorgan traders. A few months later, in October, another Deutsche Bank veteran committed suicide when the bank's associate general counsel and former SEC enforcement attorney, 41 year old Calogero "Charlie" Gambino, who was found on the morning of Oct. 20, having also hung himself by the neck from a stairway banister.

Senior Ex-Deutsche Bank Exec Linked To Millions In Donald Trump Loans Commits Suicide | Zero Hedge

Pretty soon we will start calling these so-called self-hangings "Epsteins."

Hillary and Donald's love child did it.

There is every reason to be suspicious and investigate it as strongly as possible. The types of suspected crimes, the amounts, the players - Russian organized crime - all supply the motive and means for these to be murders.

On the other hand, it'd be wrong to prematurely say they were anything, that there are more than theories and the reasons they're plausible, before having the evidence to do so. It's possible they were not murders.

There is every reason to be suspicious and investigate it as strongly as possible. The types of suspected crimes, the amounts, the players - Russian organized crime - all supply the motive and means for these to be murders.

On the other hand, it'd be wrong to prematurely say they were anything, that there are more than theories and the reasons they're plausible, before having the evidence to do so. It's possible they were not murders.

Suspicious suicides is what I call them....but, soon it'll be simply "Epsteins."

We did business with Deutsche for over 20 years in lending and just because Trump uses then its controversial?

Just what is the definition of a controversial loan?

The kind where trump approaches deutsche bank and the higher ups say no to the loan and yet it magically goes through. That kind.

Not sure about all the rest but that Trump is now trying to sell his DC hotel after this banker's suicide makes me wonder if he is behind on his debts significantly again.

We did business with Deutsche for over 20 years in lending and just because Trump uses then its controversial?

Deutsche bank has long been aligned with organized crime and money laundering.
Deutsche Bank has been fined and criticized for its poor record of preventing money laundering. As Deutsche Welle reports, "In August, it confirmed that even after it was fined for helping Russian clients wash some $10 billion, its mechanisms to stop such criminal activity were still inefficient.

In a brief statement, the bank confirmed the investigation taking place "at a number of our offices in Germany."

Without providing details about the inquiry, Deutsche Bank stated, "The investigation has to do with the Panama Papers case." It added, "We are cooperating fully with the authorities."

Deutsche Bank Offices Are Raided In Money Laundering Probe : NPR

Getting a loan when no other bank wants to touch you because of your many defaults and bankruptcies...

Sent from my Honor 8X

ef8.jpg

Getting a loan when no other bank wants to touch you because of your many defaults and bankruptcies...

Sent from my Honor 8X

Ah, the old Liberal well diving for smut claim used so many times only the ignorant still posses the lack of intelligence to even cross that path again. So I'll help you out in an effort to keep you from getting embarrassed again. Hows that.

Obviously you have no clue what a business Ch 11 is or how it restructures a company to get its creditors paid. You most likely don't know out of 560 Trump owned companies only 4 every asked for Federal Bankruptcy help all in Ch 11.

You also are clueless of the millions in current outstanding loans from US banks as well with banks like Barclays. BCS also welcome Trump’s money in brokerage accounts and one of the biggest, J.P. Morgan Chase oversees his family trusts, according to a recent presidential disclosure.

Trump signed his first financial-disclosure form as president on June 14. The 98-page document shows assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of almost $600 million for the 2016 calendar year and into the early stages of 2017. It also provides he owes at least $210 million to US banks and financial-services firms and $130 million to Deutsche Bank.

But you keep up those old debunked idiotic claims. It only goes to show you have very little invested in your own claims.

The kind where trump approaches deutsche bank and the higher ups say no to the loan and yet it magically goes through. That kind.

Can you prove that or are you just all talk? You should read post #13 as well. That might help you

Ah, the old Liberal well diving for smut claim used so many times only the ignorant still posses the lack of intelligence to even cross that path again. So I'll help you out in an effort to keep you from getting embarrassed again. Hows that.

Obviously you have no clue what a business Ch 11 is or how it restructures a company to get its creditors paid. You most likely don't know out of 560 Trump owned companies only 4 every asked for Federal Bankruptcy help all in Ch 11.

You also are clueless of the millions in current outstanding loans from US banks as well with banks like Barclays. BCS also welcome Trump’s money in brokerage accounts and one of the biggest, J.P. Morgan Chase oversees his family trusts, according to a recent presidential disclosure.

Trump signed his first financial-disclosure form as president on June 14. The 98-page document shows assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of almost $600 million for the 2016 calendar year and into the early stages of 2017. It also provides he owes at least $210 million to US banks and financial-services firms and $130 million to Deutsche Bank.

But you keep up those old debunked idiotic claims. It only goes to show you have very little invested in your own claims.

Bull****.

Deutsche Bank’s private wealth unit loaned Trump $48 million — after he had defaulted on his $640 million loan and the bank’s commercial unit didn’t want to lend him any further funds — so that Trump could pay back another unit of Deutsche Bank. “No one has ever seen anything like it,” said David Enrich, finance editor of The New York Times, who is writing a book about the bank and spoke to “Trump, Inc.”

Deutsche Bank loaned Trump’s company $125 million as part of the overall $150 million purchase of the ailing Doral golf resort in Miami in 2012. The loans’ primary collateral was land and buildings that he paid only $105 million for, county land records show. The apparent favorable terms raise questions about whether the bank’s loan was unusually risky.

To widespread alarm, and at least one protest that Trump would not be able to pay his lease obligations, Deutsche Bank’s private wealth group loaned the Trump Organization an additional $175 million to renovate the Old Post Office Building in Washington and turn it into a luxury hotel.

Why Did Deutsche Bank Keep Lending to Donald Trump? — “Trump, Inc.” Podcast — ProPublica

You really should educate yourself by reading post #13.

That does not address the fact that the Deutsche bank has a long history of money laundering and other fiscal crimes.

I obviouly could not read your reply before I posted my previous reply.

That does not address the fact that the Deutsche bank has a long history of money laundering and other fiscal crimes.

His argument is pure fantasy.

What did Trump have to gain from the death of any of these people?

Bull****.

Thats all you got huh. Get an education dude. Your old debunked Liberal crying doesn't work anymore. If you want to have a conversation you will need a bit more than just (Bulls**t) as your answer. But given the fact you can't dispute any of it I see your predicament.

And Deutsche Banks history has what to do with Trump, Barclays Bank, Bank of America, Chase Manhattan, Charles Schwab, Sears consumer finance, John Deere, Ganis, or any other US Bank that has been dealing with Deutsche for over 30 years.

The kind that no other bank would loan.

American democrats are well aware of the fact that many major banks are corruptly involved in inancial fraud. George Soros made his first massive windfall profit by manipulating stock in the Bank of England. He was convicted of fraud in France after that. And just this year he made another windfall profit by manipulating stock through Deutsche Bank.

I agree that probably not all suicides are 'self-inflicted.'

He must have been fixing to spill the beans about what the FBI is really up to.

My deepest sympathies to the family of the deceased.

It is so sad that some people feel that the only way out is to take their lives.

Back
Top Bottom