• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems showing HOPE for the Senate in Emerson College Poll

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
That also should reflect how votes may go in Swing States for resident Biden as well. 🤞

1711137837005.png
The GOP, which controls the House, is hoping to win Senate seats in swing states, including Arizona and Ohio, to regain control of the chamber and increase its overall political influence. However, according to a series of recent polls from Emerson College, their hopes may be dashed.

A poll of 1,000 voters between March 12 and 15 found that 44 percent of Arizona voters support Democratic candidate Ruben Gallego over the 40 percent who support MAGA-aligned Kari Lake, who previously ran for governor in the state. The poll had a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points.

Meanwhile, a Michigan poll of 1,000 voters found that if the choice is between Democrat Elissa Slotkin and Republican Mike Rogers, 41 percent would support Slotkin while 39 percent would vote for Rogers.

Similar polls also show the Democrats leading in Wisconsin, Ohio and Nevada.
🤞

With the RNC putting all of its money behind Trump, this may turn out to be a very good electoral year for the Democrats in the Legislative branch.

I think the fear of a Trump win may change the impetus in the Senate. The House will most certaintly go to the Dems

The 'TNC' are making the whole election about Trump. That's because that is how Trump views the world anyway. We know that Trump is not broadly popular. He has great support, but that great support has it's numbers limits, and Trump is so polarizing that he may not get as many 'tick the GOP boxes anyway' votes as another candidate might. It would not be surprising to see a lower than expected turnout among GOP voters in November. If that happens, we could see congress fully under Dem control. Making the election all about 'maga' is a high risk strategy.

That also should reflect how votes may go in Swing States for resident Biden as well. 🤞

View attachment 67500253
The GOP, which controls the House, is hoping to win Senate seats in swing states, including Arizona and Ohio, to regain control of the chamber and increase its overall political influence. However, according to a series of recent polls from Emerson College, their hopes may be dashed.

A poll of 1,000 voters between March 12 and 15 found that 44 percent of Arizona voters support Democratic candidate Ruben Gallego over the 40 percent who support MAGA-aligned Kari Lake, who previously ran for governor in the state. The poll had a margin of error of +/- 3 percentage points.

Meanwhile, a Michigan poll of 1,000 voters found that if the choice is between Democrat Elissa Slotkin and Republican Mike Rogers, 41 percent would support Slotkin while 39 percent would vote for Rogers.

Similar polls also show the Democrats leading in Wisconsin, Ohio and Nevada.
🤞
People have called me foolish for my belief that we will have united government in 2025. It is still a slim hope, but I believe and these polling numbers (which in reality mean nothing) make me happy.

Montana is the tipping point state. West Virginia is gone.

I took a poll of 100 likely voters. Turns out 100 - 0 in Trumps favor. Important issues, Border security, inflation, crime, military strength,.

Back
Top Bottom