• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dems and Gop can't agree on crap and independents have no power.

Should states just become their own nations at this point?

• Total voters
I was talking to a red state guy last night who said that those red states pay for Californians who get healthcare. I let him know he has it a bit backwards.

Im sure he said that it was fake noos.

Wow.. you necroed this post out of early 2017.

Which state is the biggest agricultural state? I advise you get tissue ready before you google it.

I did? LOL ok! BS!

Every single state contributes to the wealth of this country.

You and a lot of the whiny asses on here always want to compare wee wee's about it.

Im sure he said that it was fake noos.

No, he just had wrong info. He didn't really respond to the correction. He was obsessed with immigrants. He mentioned he'd lived in 9 states, and Indiana was the best at 'the most rights'. It infuriated him undocumented people might get help with healthcare, he said that's what drew millions of people here to take jobs.

Split up into 52 nations? Most states would never make it on their own.

I'd love to see California spit off. We have the 5th largest economy in the world. How about a mass migration of cult member moving to Georgia?..

Split up into 52 nations? Most states would never make it on their own.

I'd love to see California spit off. We have the 5th largest economy in the world. How about a mass migration of cult member moving to Georgia?..

GA is about to go blue so... How about Louisiana instead?

No, he just had wrong info. He didn't really respond to the correction. He was obsessed with immigrants. He mentioned he'd lived in 9 states, and Indiana was the best at 'the most rights'. It infuriated him undocumented people might get help with healthcare, he said that's what drew millions of people here to take jobs.

Oh dear God. So clearly he's motivated primarily by what he doesn't like than what he does.

Oh dear God. So clearly he's motivated primarily by what he doesn't like than what he does.

He'd disagree with that - he'd say he likes all the citizens who suffer because of immigrants. That he likes jobs for those people, not having to compete with immigrants. He didn't have special animosity toward the immigrants as people, but as harming the people here, and he seemed pretty obsessed about it.

He'd disagree with that - he'd say he likes all the citizens who suffer because of immigrants. That he likes jobs for those people, not having to compete with immigrants. He didn't have special animosity toward the immigrants as people, but as harming the people here, and he seemed pretty obsessed about it.

Immigration is such an easy fix. But people are so passionate about the hate they have that pols would rather exploit that hate than fix the problem.

Immigration is such an easy fix. But people are so passionate about the hate they have that pols would rather exploit that hate than fix the problem.

Ya, I told the guy that Republicans use immigration to get votes, and then serve the rich. At least I hope I said that, something like that.

Know whom are the real losers in this election the independents smh. Time for a purple party based on common sense.

No. But I'll admit at times I'd sure like to go forth with a red state blue state secession from one another. Then watch the red States cry about all the fed government handouts to their states that dry up. Then they can't blame the blue States for their poverty and low wages and **** healthcare and overall low standards of living.

They'd simply have to own it the way they never do now.
I couldn't agree more. The republican party is all about money and yet some of the things they say they advocate for like physical conservatism never seems to happen. They are against unions, against health care for all, against raising the minimum wage and yet swear they are capitalists. What they actually support are the robber barons and not the working person.

Just join the GOP already dude and hand them the power back. This guy needs to be voted out next time he is up for election

American politics today...
Dems: President Joe Biden is doing the best job he can he is working with our allies and listening to our experts.

GOP: President Joe Biden is weak on everything. Justin Trudeau is a dictator. Trump & Putin are Angels natural leaders have never did anything wrong in there life.

Independents: Lets have a truck protest.
SICK SAD WORLD

Surely the time has come for states to become their own nations. Surely the thought of the United States has failed.
The left and the right can't agree on basic stuff anymore. And those who claim the middle has zero power to make any impact. Are you not tire of hearing the other side opinions they think your wrong you think they wrong both sides thinks the other side is lying let's just break up already.

The primary reason is that democrats filled COVID bills with short-term money that they then just expected dems and GOP to go along with and renew in perpetuity. Forget that.

It also doesn't help when dems invent new definitions for words. "Infrastructure" = roads, bridges, etc... - all having to do with transportation, water, sewer, electricity -- the 'normal' things.

"Infrastructure" does not include human "teeth" and definitely no racist CRT.

As long as this garbage continues, there will be no agreements on anything.

American politics today...
Dems: President Joe Biden is doing the best job he can he is working with our allies and listening to our experts.

GOP: President Joe Biden is weak on everything. Justin Trudeau is a dictator. Trump & Putin are Angels natural leaders have never did anything wrong in there life.

Independents: Lets have a truck protest.
SICK SAD WORLD
If Biden is "doing his best" - I rest my case. We are ****ed. PERIOD.

2 mass shootings in the past week Buffalo, NY and Texas.

Unfortunately once again GOP head to your corner with your absolutely nonsense a about guns are not the problem its the people.

Democrats head to your corner with your weakness and inability to connect with any idea with the American people on a personal level.

Independents just throw up a white towel. This is just normal part of American life as equal to Apple Pie.

What a sick sad world.

Back
Top Bottom