• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats would have started a war with China

James972

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Its no secret that Republican capitalists have created, integrated, and civilized the post WW 2 world, without which China, Europe and probably the USA itself would have gone communist. Democrats spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, voted for Obama, and now Sanders, an open communist. Without Republican Constitutional resistance China would have gone communist [Republicans offered them a better way] and now we have peace based on Republican capitalism. Just imagine a world in which China continued to starve millions to death and still believed communism was a better system. Do you dare?

What fatuous nonsense.

Its no secret that Republican capitalists have created, integrated, and civilized the post WW 2 world, without which China, Europe and probably the USA itself would have gone communist. Democrats spied for Stalin, gave him the bomb, voted for Obama, and now Sanders, an open communist. Without Republican Constitutional resistance China would have gone communist [Republicans offered them a better way] and now we have peace based on Republican capitalism. Just imagine a world in which China continued to starve millions to death and still believed communism was a better system. Do you dare?

And what you're doing is confusing Republicans/Democrats with Conservatives/Liberals...because at the time, many - and perhaps most - Democrats were strongly conservative (e.g. the Democratic "Solid South"). What's more, you're forgetting that the Republicans were in favor of us dropping the Bomb in North Korea, because when General MacArthur publicly complained that Truman wouldn't let him drop the Bomb, he got fired by Truman...and became a hero to the Republican party.

So perhaps it would do you a world of good to LEARN some history before you start posting such claptrap as you did in your OP...because it only winds up embarrassing you.

China is still communist, and has been for years.....

So perhaps it would do you a world of good to LEARN some history before you start posting such claptrap as you did in your OP...because it only winds up embarrassing you.

if you think the history is mistaken why not say exactly where??

China is still communist, and has been for years.....

actually communism is when the govt owns and manages everything, not when it does the opposite. 1+1=2

if you think the history is mistaken why not say exactly where??

Really? You mean that you honestly can't see where your assumptions of history in your OP are wrong?

Your claims are so whacked that I really don't think even Alex Jones over at Infowars would buy into them!

I think where we're crossing signals here is that you are basing your beliefs on what you personally think is "right" or "wrong"...whereas I'm basing my knowledge on what is factual and accurate. You've obviously chucked "factual" and "accurate" right out the window in your personal quest to stand up for "right" and oppose "wrong", all the while never realizing that you can't really know right from wrong if you don't know what's factual and accurate and what's simply false.

Ummm, they ARE Communists. I see you have never been there. By the way war with China is probably inevitable, have you seen what they are doing in the China Sea, They re building islands then building military installations on them, they will eventually lay claim to the entire region. FYI, the moronic ideas Trump has will get us into a trade then shooting war with China. Me thinks you have a lot to learn about China, ever been there, I have and I have worked for several of their large Telecom companies here in the US, trust the Chinese if you wish but it is foolish to do so.

Ummm, they ARE Communists.

actually communism is when govt owns and manages everything. China is rapidly switching away from the system. 1+1=2

actually communism is when govt owns and manages everything. China is rapidly switching away from the system. 1+1=2

Do some research, make sure you pay close attention to their military buildup and what their naval forces are doing today. Look at how they look at descent and those critical of the government or calling for Democracy.

Me thinks one learns better by doing their own homework. Get to work.

do you have any reason at all to think I haven't done my homework or are you just pretending as usual?? How will you learn if you are afraid to try?

what their naval forces are doing today.
what are thy doing and why do you find it significant?? Can you put your feelings into words?

what are thy doing and why do you find it significant?? Can you put your feelings into words?

Not to the Willfully Ignorant, James. It would be a waste of my time.

I knew there was a reason this troll is on my ignore list.

Someone please make his head explode by letting him know that Stalin and the USSR (for the most part) were state capitalists, and that because of this fact he is doing nothing more than regurgitating ignorant bull****.

I refuse to directly engage such disgustingly contagious IQ-eating psychological bacteria.

So when Lenin instituted the NEP, the Soviet Union ceased being communist? Someone should have let everyone know....

Not to the Willfully Ignorant, James. It would be a waste of my time.

so as a typical liberal you are unable to explain what the Chinese navy is doing and what the significance of what they are doing is???

So when Lenin instituted the NEP, the Soviet Union ceased being communist? .

NEP was merely a way to get to communism. Do you understand??

actually communism is when the govt owns and manages everything, not when it does the opposite. 1+1=2

Well, looks like you better go over there to Beijing and inform them that they ain't communist! That's something that I really think they'd find very interesting....

Well, looks like you better go over there to Beijing and inform them that they ain't communist! That's something that I really think they'd find very interesting....

too stupid!!!"
Here are 3 books with which to begin your education:

Capitalism With Chinese Characteristics"

"How China Became Capitalist"

In his new book titled Markets over Mao: The rise of private businesses in China, Lardy argues that even though SOEs still enjoy monopoly positions in some key sectors in China

Back
Top Bottom