• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats will destroy Trump for Pence Pick

I am not voting for either Trump or Hillary. However if someone held a gun to my head and forced me to vote, I would pick the clown over the crook. At least the clown would be good for a few laughs. I could never trust a crook.

anyone with even half a brain knows there is a difference in favor of the clown

the dominoes are falling in all areas to make more of a chance for conservative states to demand states rights and if not they will secede

these are the conservatives who has THE MEN.. the law enforcement and the military so there is no power that can stop them///

and the thinking is getting more and more for this with other nations voting to secede... like quebec from canada.. and scotland from UK and UK from the euro union

so all the dominoes are falling to make this happen if they vote 50% plus 1 in their states to secede

saw cruz speech and he is starting the ball rolling also with saying states should have borders and states has different diversity and saying that is good and that will help the ball to roll further and faster

the dominoes are falling in all areas to make more of a chance for conservative states to demand states rights and if not they will secede

these are the conservatives who has THE MEN.. the law enforcement and the military so there is no power that can stop them///

and the thinking is getting more and more for this with other nations voting to secede... like quebec from canada.. and scotland from UK and UK from the euro union

so all the dominoes are falling to make this happen if they vote 50% plus 1 in their states to secede

saw cruz speech and he is starting the ball rolling also with saying states should have borders and states has different diversity and saying that is good and that will help the ball to roll further and faster

Me thinks you don't remember the civil war. Several states DID officially secede. They're not seceded anymore. And, we're not even close to being where they were 150 years ago. There are no dominos unless you like pizza. But, everyone needs a good fantasy so have at it.

You've said numerous times already that "states" will secede. I've asked before...and I ask again...on what do you base this contention? Do you have quotes from leaders in any states that indicate they might try to secede?

Keep in mind that, in order to be credible, you need to show that some significant number of states have expressed this kind of thing. If you cannot, then I am inclined to judge you as just blowing smoke.

Give me credible evidence that indicates law enforcement and the military would ever be inclined to revolt.

Haven't you realized by now that the US tends to do their own thing...for their own reasons? We are NOT inclined to do things just because other countries do them.

50% + 1??

Is that in the Constitution? Or did you just dream that number up?

I didn't see that speech. Could you quote that part...completely, so we have the proper context?

That's a good point. I am not so sure what pence's positions are, frankly because I do not care. But if that is what you say, then those things will not fare well with the Trump base. Now will he be considered a sell-out by them? No, probably not. Because Pence has been willing to attach himself to the ticket. Trumpets like him. It's that simple.

pences opinion does not matter,this is TRUMPS party and it will be PRESIDENT TRUMP,not president pence,although i would have liked to see someone other then pence ,TRUMP reached out to the cruz,bush,romney,kasich wing with the pence pick.
what did TRUMP get for his effort to reach out he got nothing just more of the same,a stab in the back by a (i won't call cruz a man,a man does not go back on his word) worm with no honor.
ted cruz word is worth nothing,how can these people show their face after giving their word to support the nominee and then go back on their word.
run don run

run don run

That's a good point. I am not so sure what pence's positions are, frankly because I do not care.

If you don't even know his positions, how can you say, as you did in the OP, that "To the Democrats Pence is about as far right as you can go. Trump has made himself vulnerable by picking Pence"?

I am not so sure Trump has an inkling of an idea how infuriated he just made the Democrat Party. To the Democrats Pence is about as far right as you can go. Trump has made himself vulnerable by picking Pence. If nothing has worked so far in their albeit lame attempts at attack. I think now, Pence will be all the ammo they need. Enjoy your polls now Trump... They won't last.

PS. I am not so sure how Pence will do against the Clinton Political Network. He seems like a nice guy but he's going to get thrown in the mud.

Pence is boring, and is going to spend all his time doing damage control for The Donald. I don't think dealing with Pence's past is going to be Trump's issue.

pences opinion does not matter,this is TRUMPS party and it will be PRESIDENT TRUMP,not president pence,although i would have liked to see someone other then pence ,TRUMP reached out to the cruz,bush,romney,kasich wing with the pence pick.
what did TRUMP get for his effort to reach out he got nothing just more of the same,a stab in the back by a (i won't call cruz a man, a man does not go back on his word) worm with no honor. ted cruz word is worth nothing,how can these people show their face after giving their word to support the nominee and then go back on their word.
run don run

:roll: spare us the hypocritical, fake outrage.

Trump says he will no longer honor pledge to support Republican nominee.

Pence is an Old Testament Evangelical, a Free Trader, and other than only part of the 1st Amendment, doesn't believe that the Constitution comes before the Bible in our system of law. He says, with pride, every time he gets a chance that
he is "a Christian and a Conservative Republican, in that order." Both of which tell you that he believes the US government should be a sectarian government ruled by Evangelical Christian Bible interpretations and outcomes of the law

He's one of the far-right evangelicals who'd like to get the U.S. government off of Wall Street's back and into every American bedroom controlling every American's private life.

That's not going to happen.Not today,not tomorrow,not ever.

Wait and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

I wish the anti-intellectual conservatives would gather up in the red states and secede. Then we wouldn't have to give them equal political clout in affecting our progress into the future. If we can't come to diplomatic agreement with them we will do with them what we always do with intransigent international opposition.

I am not so sure Trump has an inkling of an idea how infuriated he just made the Democrat Party. To the Democrats Pence is about as far right as you can go. Trump has made himself vulnerable by picking Pence. If nothing has worked so far in their albeit lame attempts at attack. I think now, Pence will be all the ammo they need. Enjoy your polls now Trump... They won't last.

PS. I am not so sure how Pence will do against the Clinton Political Network. He seems like a nice guy but he's going to get thrown in the mud.

The Democrat Party has enough to be infuriated about. Their own candidate.

Me thinks you don't remember the civil war. Several states DID officially secede. They're not seceded anymore. And, we're not even close to being where they were 150 years ago. There are no dominos unless you like pizza. But, everyone needs a good fantasy so have at it.

If a modern succession movement came about, it would not be anything like the civil war in the 1860s.....and it would not likely result in a civil war.

The Democrat Party has enough to be infuriated about. Their own candidate.

their queen has been proven that she can never be charged with a CRIME.. the reason too CRAZY to have INTENT to know what she does...... a LOONY BIN person running around the red button... sat nigh live will roast her.. showing the FBI director chasing her around the red button with a white jacket to haul her off to the loony bin

If a modern succession movement came about, it would not be anything like the civil war in the 1860s.....and it would not likely result in a civil war.

EXACTLY... totally foolish to say its anything like the civil war... this will be conservatives against the liberals and 40% of conservatives are in new york who would support the conservatives..

now who are the conservatives and liberals?? the north and south had men against men and the north had more

this is conservatives with THE MEN.. with law enforcement and the military totally different and no real power with the liberals

so what will be happening??? the conservatives WILL demand states rights or at least demand 2 changes..... abortion illegal and a wisdom test for voters... if the demands are NOT met they will then demand states rights and if that is not met then 30 conservative states will secede and alberta the rich CONSERVATIVE province in canada will then join.. THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

EXACTLY... totally foolish to say its anything like the civil war... this will be conservatives against the liberals and 40% of conservatives are in new york who would support the conservatives..

now who are the conservatives and liberals?? the north and south had men against men and the north had more

this is conservatives with THE MEN.. with law enforcement and the military totally different and no real power with the liberals

so what will be happening??? the conservatives WILL demand states rights or at least demand 2 changes..... abortion illegal and a wisdom test for voters... if the demands are NOT met they will then demand states rights and if that is not met then 30 conservative states will secede and alberta the rich CONSERVATIVE province in canada will then join.. THE CONSERVATIVE STATES OF AMERICA

What on earth makes you think Conservatives demand a "wisdom test"...whatever that is?

What on earth makes you think Conservatives demand a "wisdom test"...whatever that is?

what in the world did the wise founders DO?? they saw some were too unwise to vote and saw many white males were also unwise and should not be voting

so they made a wisdom test to separate the unwise white males from the wise white males and that test was called a property test.... which was the ability to gain and hold the most valuable thing in those days some land to grow food

WOMEN COULD OWN LAND but could not vote because of seen as less wise...... and this is why america advanced and this is still the law that makes teh best progress so the conservative states will demand a wisdom test for voters

what in the world did the wise founders DO?? they saw some were too unwise to vote and saw many white males were also unwise and should not be voting

so they made a wisdom test to separate the unwise white males from the wise white males and that test was called a property test.... which was the ability to gain and hold the most valuable thing in those days some land to grow food

WOMEN COULD OWN LAND but could not vote because of seen as less wise...... and this is why america advanced and this is still the law that makes teh best progress so the conservative states will demand a wisdom test for voters

You didn't answer my question, so I'll repeat it:

"What on earth makes you think Conservatives demand a "wisdom test"...whatever that is?"

And while you are at it, I've asked before...but you've never answered...what leaders from the "many" states you've constantly and obliquely referred to have called for their states to secede.

You didn't answer my question, so I'll repeat it:

"What on earth makes you think Conservatives demand a "wisdom test"...whatever that is?"

And while you are at it, I've asked before...but you've never answered...what leaders from the "many" states you've constantly and obliquely referred to have called for their states to secede.

can you not READ....conservatives are mostly wit the founders and if the founders had that to bring progress they too will push it....

many people are speaking and the dominoes are falling... UK's vote to secede frm euro union with a simple majority,,,, Gov and former strong candidate GOV Mike HUckabee said that the UK vote gives JUICE to the texas secession movement..

Trump picked pence partly because he is a governor fighting the feds laws.. that is also giving JUICE to secession if needed

IT IS GOVERNORS that will lead the charge to secede

can you not READ....conservatives are mostly wit the founders and if the founders had that to bring progress they too will push it....

many people are speaking and the dominoes are falling... UK's vote to secede frm euro union with a simple majority,,,, Gov and former strong candidate GOV Mike HUckabee said that the UK vote gives JUICE to the texas secession movement..

Trump picked pence partly because he is a governor fighting the feds laws.. that is also giving JUICE to secession if needed

IT IS GOVERNORS that will lead the charge to secede

Disregarding all the speculation and assertions with nothing to back you up, you mention Texas. Okay...that's one. Any others? After all, you HAVE said "many". One is not many.

And what about this wisdom test? Do you think that just because the Founders had what you call a wisdom test, that this means conservatives nowadays...over 200 years later...want to have it? If you do, provide quotes of prominent conservatives who are calling for it.

Disregarding all the speculation and assertions with nothing to back you up, you mention Texas. Okay...that's one. Any others? After all, you HAVE said "many". One is not many.

And what about this wisdom test? Do you think that just because the Founders had what you call a wisdom test, that this means conservatives nowadays...over 200 years later...want to have it? If you do, provide quotes of prominent conservatives who are calling for it.

conserve is to conserve..... the wise voting conserves the future and the unwise voters destroys the future

prosperous rhodesia more wise voting was replaced with low unwise voters and the result is prosperity got destroyed

america's founders has said there never were a democracy that didn't commit suicide.. learning history will help predict failure or success

conserve is to conserve..... the wise voting conserves the future and the unwise voters destroys the future

prosperous rhodesia more wise voting was replaced with low unwise voters and the result is prosperity got destroyed

america's founders has said there never were a democracy that didn't commit suicide.. learning history will help predict failure or success

Look, I'm not asking for your "rationalization" here. You have made some specific contentions and I'm asking for concrete, factual justification for your contentions.

If you cannot provide that, then at least be honest about it instead of tossing out more drivel.

ps. Who the hell gives a f*** about Rhodesia?

Look, I'm not asking for your "rationalization" here. You have made some specific contentions and I'm asking for concrete, factual justification for your contentions.

If you cannot provide that, then at least be honest about it instead of tossing out more drivel.

ps. Who the hell gives a f*** about Rhodesia?

if you cannot understand this issue about rhodesia then you simply cannot understand..

RHODESIA changing to ZIMBABWEE is a 100% concrete example of what happens when more democracy comes with lower Voting IQ's

if you cannot understand this issue about rhodesia then you simply cannot understand..

RHODESIA changing to ZIMBABWEE is a 100% concrete example of what happens when more democracy comes with lower Voting IQ's

And STILL...you won't support your blather. Instead you just pile on more of it.

And STILL...you won't support your blather. Instead you just pile on more of it.

i just did .......but you cannot understand Rhodesia changed to Zimbabwee

Back
Top Bottom