• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Democrats release Benghazi report

No, I'm using an invasion of another nation based on a mistake or a lie (your pick) as just the worst of many reasons to call George W Bush a bad president. The most disastrous in my lifetime.

Of course that is what you want to believe totally ignoring that a Democratic Senate approved the action in Iraq and Bill Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act. But keep spreading misinformation and more and more Obamabots will buy it

Re: Democrats release Benghazi report Republicans Rocked By Report Detailing GOP Lies

60. I'm also a retired Navy Commander and have a MA in Political Science from the University of Washington. Thanks for asking.

Nixon was the obvious other choice, but Nixon actually had some important achievements, including opening dialogues with China and the USSR. LBJ plunged us full bore into Vietnam, but on the plus side are his Civil Rights laws and his Great Society programs that today play a critical role for the poor.

Bush? I can't think of a single important achievement to balance against all his disasters.

How old are you?

I'm 17.

Re: Democrats release Benghazi report Republicans Rocked By Report Detailing GOP Lies

As Benghazi probe fizzles, recall when GOP ignored security
As Benghazi probe fizzles, recall when GOP ignored security

The latest House Benghazi committee, which Republicans hoped would sink Hillary Clinton’s presidential hopes, released its final report early—because there was nothing in it worth saving for an election eve scandal……….. “House Republicans capped a partisan, two-year investigation of the Benghazi terror attacks Tuesday with a report that faults the Obama administration for security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans but contains no revelations likely to further damage Hillary Clinton……..

(it) contains no revelations likely to further damage Hillary Clinton,” from a CNN story, was typical of the yawns with which most media reacted to what the GOP hoped would be a blockbuster. Reaction to the partisan report fell along party lines, with Democrats calling it a “nothingburger” and Republicans and right-wing media blasting Clinton anew. ……..

……..The best security measures in the world won’t prevent every terrorist attack, whether it’s at a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, a nightclub in Paris, or an airport in Istanbul. The lessons to be studied are how to increase security around the world and how to better gather and use intelligence while still living in that world. And sorry, Republicans in Congress, but all of that doesn’t come for free.”

ALSO SEE:
Benghazi panel caps 2-year probe: No bombshell, faults administration - CNNPolitics.com
White House Watched Benghazi Attacked and Didn't Respond : snopes.com
Claims that top Obama administration officials watched the Benghazi attack unfold in real-time but did nothing to intervene have been proved false

What a waste of time and money..........all in an attempt to kill HRC chances of being elected........

And in the end..........

To choke ........and to issue a report blaming the Administration and exonerating HRC (Exonerating = Findings of no wrongdoing)

Good for you for having an interest in current affairs. I hope you make sure to get your information from multiple sources, including some that challenge your preconceptions.

Back
Top Bottom