• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dementia

So what your saying is that you have complete confidence in the sack of spuds to competently perform the duties of POTUS. Noted.

It's been proven over the last 4 years

That I 100% believe... What I can't believe, is that you would brag about it.

Brain dead beats malignant narcissist scumbag POS any day of the week.

I hear that some Russian treatments can prevent dementia by making sure that one doesn't live long enough to get it. You don't even have to travel to Russia to get the treatment.

Open windows are wonderful preventatives. All that fresh air.

does Biden have dementia! he has been showing the signs of Dementia. stopping in the middle of a speech, forgetting what office he is running for, confused about what town or state he is in, I feel sorry for the man, I just hope I never have Dementia, he even thinks he is running for re-election! Q 2024

Funny.

Biden is doing a town hall on CNN live, right now, and he is absolutely on his game, clear, eloquent, and actually answering questions from live audience members without lying and confabulating like Trump.

And Fox News viewer who accidentally sees this will be shocked.

So what your saying is that you have complete confidence in the sack of spuds to competently perform the duties of POTUS. Noted.

You really need to further think through your statements. When has Trump ever competently performed the duties of president?

Is it when he's on the golf course or when he's stuck in the residence for hours on end watching Faux and Friends and putting on his orange make-up? This guy works less than all the past presidents combined. He is a lazy piece of SH**.

Most Americans agree that the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr., is not qualified to be President because it is obvious that he has brain health issues.

Under normal circumstances, the American public (and even the Democratic Party) would not allow a person so frail to even think about being a candidate.

But we all know this is an extraordinary year.

Many people could not care less about Mr. Biden's mental or physical condition. They only want him to perform one deed: Defeat President Trump in 40+ days.

And most of the polls indicate that he will accomplish this goal.

After that, the Dems will gently sideline him and turn to de facto President Harris for her leadership.

Do you guys get tired of telling this story to each other?

lol... The number keeps rising. PlantationJoe said in June, 120 million have died from the Covid.... Yikes. and yesterday, he said the number had grown to 220 Million? I don't think he will make it. Look at RBG?

Back
Top Bottom