• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dear Women: Please Don't Murder Me

If we take the cheap car insurance, can you take Sarah Palin? It's only fair!

I don't think a lot of guys would mind that trade. Let's face it, politics aside, if you had to get in bed with one of them which would you rather: Hillary or Sarah? Based on looks alone I'd have to go with Sarah too... but since Hillary might actually be a lesbian that might be the better choice. Oh what a conundrum. :doh

I don't think a lot of guys would mind that trade. Let's face it, politics aside, if you had to get in bed with one of them which would you rather: Hillary or Sarah? Based on looks alone I'd have to go with Sarah too... but since Hillary might actually be a lesbian that might be the better choice. Oh what a conundrum. :doh

Well, Hilary's not my type, and I'm scared rabid conservatism might be contagious, so Palin's out.

I think they're both old and gross (true, Hillary's sixty and Palin's only in her mid-40s, but both of those ages still seem old to me).

Hillary, however, had an appealing face when she was younger (yes, I'm marginally old enough to recall the Clinton-era White House; I think the Clinton election was the first one i was really aware of on an adult level. I was in my late teens then).
She wasn't pretty, wasn't ever pretty, but something about her face appealed to me. And it's still there, it's her bone structure. it's just covered with older skin and perched atop an older and dumpier body now.

Palin, blech. She has incipient jowls, and looks like she's wearing a false nose that's attached to her glasses. Having a 1980s beauty-pageant hairdo does not persuade me that she's still beauty-pageant material (or that she ever was, quite frankly).

I'm working on this disgustingly hard recursive sequence project trying to determine the age of the fictional Matrix (film) from information given in the story.

Whilst setting up a sequence for population at a given birth cycle, I noticed something terrifying:

For population growth, fertile women are all that matter. Since 1 male can impregnate infinite females, and since sperm can be stored, women could murder men off the planet and survive thousands of years without a single male being born.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF SCARY

On another thread I present that actually within a decade all that is potentially possible, including to "murder men off the planet" as the Y chromosome is a very distinctive marker easily targets for creating gender selective lethal diseases. BTW, within a decade male sperm also isn't necessary. They have already produced offspring in small mammals only using female dna.

Last edited:
BTW, within a decade male sperm also isn't necessary. They have already produced offspring in small mammals only using female dna.

Yes, that was mentioned about sixty posts ago.

Palin, blech. She has incipient jowls, and looks like she's wearing a false nose that's attached to her glasses. Having a 1980s beauty-pageant hairdo does not persuade me that she's still beauty-pageant material (or that she ever was, quite frankly).

What a bunch of sour grapes.

Just because she disagrees with you politically, doesn't change the FACT that she is a good lookin woman.

Your bias rules you, is all you've shown here :roll:

What a bunch of sour grapes.

Just because she disagrees with you politically, doesn't change the FACT that she is a good lookin woman.

Your bias rules you, is all you've shown here :roll:

She looks like a big goofy dork.
I wouldn't even want to be seen in public with her, let alone **** her.
Attractiveness is never a FACT. Always an opinion.
And in my opinion, she looks like a frumpy old bag.

I mean, don't get me wrong; I don't get the hype about Obama, either.
I don't find him "hot" or "handsome" or "sexy" or any of the other things the media says. And I've mentioned this numerous times.
So, no, it's got nothing to do with political bias.

You're just frigid? :mrgreen:

Picky.
I'm just picky.
And my tastes don't run to those more than a decade older (or younger, for that matter) than myself.

Picky.
I'm just picky.
And my tastes don't run to those more than a decade older (or younger, for that matter) than myself.

Hmmm. I've always enjoyed broad horizons. :mrgreen:

I'd do Obama, but McCain... no.

And in my opinion, she looks like a frumpy old bag.

mebbe 20% as much as Hillary, the person Palin was being contrasted against.

Lying thru your teeth about someone's physical attractiveness, just because you hate their politics makes you look tiny.

mebbe 20% as much as Hillary, the person Palin was being contrasted against.

Lying thru your teeth about someone's physical attractiveness, just because you hate their politics makes you look tiny.

Making me look "tiny" is not a very difficult feat.
Attractiveness is a matter of opinion; Palin ain't got it, in my opinion.
Hillary ain't either, but there's some sort of something about her face that always appealed to me. She was not conventionally pretty as a younger woman, but she's aging well.
She looks good for 60. Dignified.

I love the internet. Its the only place where people can be having a discussion, someone interrupts with a comment about genocidally murdering 3 billion people, and then the conversation continues as normal.

As far as Palin's hotness goes, I think it is a matter of comparative hotness rather than absolute hotness. Among the political scene, dominated by a bunch of ugly old white guys, Palin clearly stands out in the area of sex appeal. However, compared to the populace at large, she is good looking but not spectacular. Overall, I don't think its terribly important overall. Politics is probably the only place in America where we don't pick looks over everything else.

On another thread I present that actually within a decade all that is potentially possible, including to "murder men off the planet" as the Y chromosome is a very distinctive marker easily targets for creating gender selective lethal diseases. BTW, within a decade male sperm also isn't necessary. They have already produced offspring in small mammals only using female dna.

Well in terms of genetics, we're all both male and female. Hormone levels are the only thing that control the physical expression of your sex. Equal hormone levels creates hermaphrodites. Men don't have tits for nothing.

Transgender people are no longer just men in dresses and women with fake beards. Hormone therapy allows physical and chemical expression of the opposite sex. The only catch is that sex organs cannot develop as they normally would, which is where surgery comes in. The only incurable side effect of changing gender is infertility.

Point is, you have manly traits inside your female body that are not expressed, and I look hot in a dress, wait, that didn't sound right... EDIT EDIT

Back
Top Bottom