• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Dear Women: Please Don't Murder Me

FreeThinker

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm working on this disgustingly hard recursive sequence project trying to determine the age of the fictional Matrix (film) from information given in the story.

Whilst setting up a sequence for population at a given birth cycle, I noticed something terrifying:

For population growth, fertile women are all that matter. Since 1 male can impregnate infinite females, and since sperm can be stored, women could murder men off the planet and survive thousands of years without a single male being born.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF SCARY

I'm working on this disgustingly hard recursive sequence project trying to determine the age of the fictional Matrix (film) from information given in the story.

Whilst setting up a sequence for population at a given birth cycle, I noticed something terrifying:

For population growth, fertile women are all that matter. Since 1 male can impregnate infinite females, and since sperm can be stored, women could murder men off the planet and survive thousands of years without a single male being born.

WTFFFFFFFFFFF SCARY

Not only that scientist have made "female sperm". They don't need us period. But they love us really, so they won't get rid of us. :mrgreen:

Thats just depressing. Whats the point of a lesbian paradise if I'm not around to see it?

WTFFFFFFFFFFF SCARY

This would be a really good time for all of you guy to start being really nice to Bonnie... :2wave:

Some men still have their uses...if not sexually...they're great for opening jars!:lol:

OMG!!!!

Welcome back! :2wave:

What have you been doing with yourself? How have you been?

WTFFFFFFFFFFF SCARY

You got to be kidding - what world do you habitat anyway??:roll: Do you live in the UK? Don't worry baby...I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
Men still rule the world here in America. Misogyny is alive and well here, much more so than racism.;)

You got to be kidding - what world do you habitat anyway??:roll: Do you live in the UK? Don't worry baby...I'm sure you have nothing to worry about.
Men still rule the world here in America. Misogyny is alive and well here, much more so than racism.;)

Are women disproportionately imprisoned?

Hey...we're also good for killing spiders and taking out the garbage. :lol: :2wave:

And who are all of the family sitcoms going to make look like a bumbling, incompetant idiot?

Hey...we're also good for killing spiders and taking out the garbage. :lol: :2wave:

Nah, we can do that too. Turns out that using hands instead of a penis to do those things is actually slightly more efficient. ;)

Does that bother guys? Because it makes me sick. I can't stand to even be in the room with a sitcom.

It's not anything I lose sleep over. A lot of times it's funny because it has a ring of truth. Do they make sitcoms anymore? :cool:

Nope, we just make up 90% of rape and domestic violence victims, own a fraction of the world's wealth and property, and we have to be the same damn gender as Bonnie. We're pretty opressed.

You are oppressed.

Take solace in cheaper car insurance until change inevitably comes. :mrgreen:

Does that bother guys? Because it makes me sick. I can't stand to even be in the room with a sitcom.

A lot of those negative stereotypes actually bite women on the ass too, in my opinion. If Dad's too stupid to work a washing machine without the house exploding, well, that just means Mom should have done it herself in the first place, and she'll be doing it all now. If Dad's too stupid to or lazy to clean the house, that makes it Mom's job. When you potray men as idotic children incapable of functioning on an adult level, where do the responsibilities for everything they're too daft to do land? On women.

Besides, sitcom writers are just evil anyway. They gave us Everybody Loves Raymond. Nuff' said. :2razz:

Oh you mean "MEN blah blah EVIL blah blah PALIN RULEZ!" ;)

I've got her on mental ignore these days, tbh, so I wouldn't have noticed. :mrgreen:

No, she really has something about reproduction without all that troublesome ****. I think I'd sort of miss the ****.

Back
Top Bottom