• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Dan Rather was fired for "lying". Tucker is hugely popular for backing Russia & helping them via his lies/propaganda to justify killing white kids..

...and Ukrainian adults as Russian citizens are conned into thinking everything about the Ukrainian invasion and occupation is good and just and they're helping the Ukraine. Tucker is a disgrace to the United States of America.

Don't ever. Ever. Let a republican use that "both sides" BS.

View attachment 67380089

Yep, the left eats it's own. The right canonize their deplorables.

Her words about the situation and the Administrations response are pretty harsh, but what was the "disinformation" she was pushing?

Self described "victim" interviews self described "victim".

March 7, 2022
Tucker Carlson Today.”

“You went from the number one most promising Democrat in the House of Representatives to being a traitor to your own country… a Russian spy. What the hell, in seven years? How did that happen?” Carlson explosively asked Gabbard in the opening of the segment.

“That’s a great question. I think it points to, in all seriousness, the kind of the culture in Washington, where it’s the team spirit. It’s either you’re on our team or you’re not. You’re either towing the party line or the company line, or you’re not. And if you dare to challenge, if you dare to question, if you dare to speak the truth about what’s happening, about the challenges we face, I think that’s where you see that kind of shift occur,” Gabbard commented.

“Shift?” Tucker exclaimed. “With your signature understatement, yes, a shift! I mean, I’ve never seen anything like that!”

“But you know Tucker, obviously, you’ve lived and been around DC forever. You know what a popularity contest it is. Both within the political circles, but also in the media circles where, rather than people actually focusing on their responsibilities to the public, to the people, if you’re an elected official, to be their voice, to serve their interests and put their interests and our country first. Or from a media perspective, as a journalist, to always put the truth and presenting the truth to the people as kind of that paramount responsibility you have,” she continued..."

Gabbard bill would block transgender women college athletes

https://apnews.com › article › tulsi-gabbard-legislation-...
Dec 14, 2020 — HILO, Hawaii (AP) — U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii has sponsored legislation that would prevent transgender athletes from participating ...

Last edited:
Al Franken Calls Tucker Carlson 'A Worthless Piece Of Sh*t'

Drain that thang !

Trump pardons corrupt members of Congress and allies ... - Vox

https://www.vox.com › 2020/12/23 › trump-pardons-ru...
Dec 23, 2020 — The pardons also include George Papadopoulos and Alex van der Zwaan, former Trump aides involved in the Russia investigation.

Trump pardons: Rewards for his mostly rich, white, male friends​

https://www.usatoday.com › opinion › 2020/12/23 › tr...

Dec 23, 2020 — For Trump, whether the crime is corruption, lying to law enforcement or even war crimes, justice does not apply to those who have been loyal ...

Trump Pardons Four Blackwater Guards and Two Russia Inquiry​

https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics

Feb 21, 2021 — The pre-Christmas wave of 20 pardons and commutations are not likely to be the last before Mr. Trump leaves office on Jan. 20.

The Shockingly Long List of Corrupt Officials and Political ...​

https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2020/12 › tru...

Dec 22, 2020 — More often, Trump has used his pardon powers to reward political allies like Hunter and Collins, who were the first two Republican members of ...

At this point Kissassinger is just embarrassing himself and his children

Right? He should be a Trump-ass-kisser like 90% of the GOP lemmings...

At this point Kissassinger is just embarrassing himself and his children
No, it appears he's the only one on the GOP side that is making any sense. We expect that kind of comment from you. Show us where his kids have expressed embarrassment.

It's called projection. What you're actually saying is that you are embarrassing yourself and your family with these ridiculous posts.

No, it appears he's the only one on the GOP side that is making any sense. We expect that kind of comment from you. Show us where his kids have expressed embarrassment.

It's called projection. What you're actually saying is that you are embarrassing yourself and your family with these ridiculous posts.
integrity both confuses and infuriates Trump Republicans.

Ummmm.... None of that answered my question.
You're a huge Tucker Carlson consumer aren't you?

It's OK, you can tell the truth.

i see this thread isn't very popular with the cult.

It's amazing, but democrats in the 25-54 demographic actually prefer Tucker Carlson over Rachel Maddow.

Carlson’s show is the #1 most-watched show among Democrats in the key demographic of 25-54 year-olds.
The data, from the month of October, showed that Carlson pulled in 101,000 viewers who self-identified as Democrats in the 25-54 demographic. MSNBC’s ‘The Rachel Maddow Show’ and Fox’s ‘The Five’ were tied for second place, each attracting 88,000 viewers in the key demo who self-identified as Democrats.”

source: https://usafeatures.news/2022/02/03/carlson-gets/
Watching to laugh at someone is unfortunately a weak point in many democrats. I dont want to laugh at or see ****er.

I keep saying the need for democrats to have someone to balk at for their youtube shows just gives these people attention every time. Its like when liberal stations blasted every Trump press conference when he was just trying to distract with shocking lies. Its what shock jocks do.

I keep saying the need for democrats to have someone to balk at for their youtube shows just gives these people attention every time. Its like when liberal stations blasted every Trump press conference when he was just trying to distract with shocking lies. Its what shock jocks do.
yep

I got really pissed at Packman for his need to constantly platform and break down obvious bullshit for views because i thought the dude was better than that but nope, just keot on platforming Trump’s press conferences.

Back
Top Bottom