• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Damn good example of students being stupid and not able to prove claims.

Oh good ole Kaitlen “I **** my pants” Bennett and her husband Justin “America should be ruled by a Catholic Monarchy oh and also the Holocaust didn’t happen” Moldow.

This is not long. So stick to the topic.

There haven't been many instances in the last few years that allow me to say this, but this is one of those times... I want to commend those students. Although I disagree with them politically, they did something you rarely see from the left on college campuses any more. With the exception of one girl they actually engaged in a civil, respectful, adult discussion with someone that they disagreed with politically. Kudos to them.

That's in stark contrast to how most leftists on college campuses deal with opposing views. Most of them today are not only verbally abusive (and some times physically) to anyone who doesn't subscribe to their ideological world view, but they absolutely refuse to engage in any conversation what so ever, and instead do everything in their power to prevent opposing views from being expressed publicly. They no longer view freedom of speech as a valued constitutional right that need to be protected, but more of a nuisance that impedes progress.

It's clear to me that a big part of the political divide that's threatening to tear the country apart, stems from the democrats and their supporters on the left refusing to engage civil discourse. The democrats in congress have chosen to oppose anything and everything that comes from the Trump Administration without discussion, regardless of merit. They have adopted a scorched earth policy that has led to months of violent and destructive rioting taking place across the nation by leftists, who got either the expressed, or silent support of democratic leaders and politicians because of the perceived negative impact it would have on Donald Trump.

Everyone knows that when there's a conflict, the only way a peaceful solution can be achieved is through discussion. If the left continues to stifle opposing views and continues refusing to engage in a civil discussion, things are only going to get worse.

There haven't been many instances in the last few years that allow me to say this, but this is one of those times... I want to commend those students. Although I disagree with them politically, they did something you rarely see from the left on college campuses any more. With the exception of one girl they actually engaged in a civil, respectful, adult discussion with someone that they disagreed with politically. Kudos to them.

That's in stark contrast to how most leftists on college campuses deal with opposing views. Most of them today are not only verbally abusive (and some times physically) to anyone who doesn't subscribe to their ideological world view, but they absolutely refuse to engage in any conversation what so ever, and instead do everything in their power to prevent opposing views from being expressed publicly. They no longer view freedom of speech as a valued constitutional right that need to be protected, but more of a nuisance that impedes progress.

It's clear to me that a big part of the political divide that's threatening to tear the country apart, stems from the democrats and their supporters on the left refusing to engage civil discourse. The democrats in congress have chosen to oppose anything and everything that comes from the Trump Administration without discussion, regardless of merit. They have adopted a scorched earth policy that has led to months of violent and destructive rioting taking place across the nation by leftists, who got either the expressed, or silent support of democratic leaders and politicians because of the perceived negative impact it would have on Donald Trump.

Everyone knows that when there's a conflict, the only way a peaceful solution can be achieved is through discussion. If the left continues to stifle opposing views and continues refusing to engage in a civil discussion, things are only going to get worse.

Agree with above.

Oh good ole Kaitlen “I **** my pants” Bennett and her husband Justin “America should be ruled by a Catholic Monarchy oh and also the Holocaust didn’t happen” Moldow.

One thing you count on Democrats for is getting rude and nasty.

I agree that all voices should be heard, colleges need to institutions for learning and all voices should be heard.

The other part is Pure BS, it is the Republican controlled Senate that refuses to bring Bills to the floor, think they number in the 100s now, and the current relief Bill is more proof, instead of meeting the Dems in the middle they actually reduced their Bill. Come on you have eyes how is it you miss that?

you're one. i do understand why you have to deny it though. it's like all the people who say there are no racists.You deny being one.
I have argued forever that the Democrats are the true racists and they prove it daily here on this forum Democrats own the history of racism.
It is not possible for me to be a confederate. What would it take for me to be a confederate? Well being over 160 years old for one thing

Democrats must stop denying they are the racists here. They are racists all over America,

I agree that all voices should be heard, colleges need to institutions for learning and all voices should be heard.

The other part is Pure BS, it is the Republican controlled Senate that refuses to bring Bills to the floor, think they number in the 100s now, and the current relief Bill is more proof, instead of meeting the Dems in the middle they actually reduced their Bill. Come on you have eyes how is it you miss that?

There is no middle for the Democrats.

And that is as good as it gets for questerr.

There is no middle for the Democrats.

Really, Pelosi dropped 1 Trillion from their request, how much were the Repubs willing to go up, oh yeah they cut their Bill in half. Convince yourself, the rest of us know it is all documented for all to see.

And that is as good as it gets for questerr.

Are their any White Supremacists you don’t defend? Between you cheerleading the Confederacy and now supporting Kaitlin and her Neo-Nazi husband, you’d think you’d have your hands full.

Ms. Bennett was a correspondent for the website InfoWars, a conspiracy and fake news website owned by conspiracist Alex Jones.

In February 2020, Bennett's Liberty Hangout media outlet received criticism for statements on Twitter supporting Holocaust denial, monarchy, and disfranchisement.

It's just more propaganda for the sheep, no one else would care but they feed on it and have voracious appetites too. They must have a half dozen full time sites cranking this phony stuff out exclusively for there consumption. :lol:

Last edited:
you're one. i do understand why you have to deny it though. it's like all the people who say there are no racists.

:lamo

Aren't you tired of running down others when you are worse than those you harass? Cure racism by quitting being one.

Are their any White Supremacists you don’t defend? Between you cheerleading the Confederacy and now supporting Kaitlin and her Neo-Nazi husband, you’d think you’d have your hands full.

I do not hate white people as you hate them.

Aren't you tired of running down others when you are worse than those you harass? Cure racism by quitting being one.

^ calls Lincoln a criminal. supports the Confederacy.

Back
Top Bottom