• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Daily Wire Commentator Pro-Arranged Marriage, Anti-Capitalist

Geoist

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
If you ever want to watch the hottest of hot takes on society then check out Matt Walsh. This aspiring children's book author is an absolute train wreck and recently came out on his show in opposition to capitalism and pro-arranged marriage:

"There's such a surplus [of single people] that you begin to feel like I feel when I'm in the condiment aisle in Wal-Mart trying to buy mustard and there are 197 different types of mustard... the overwhelming array of options paralyzes me... all of modern life is plagued by this problem, everything is plentiful and can be obtained effortlessly and cheaply. But it is too plentiful, too effortless, and too cheap... You can't settle on any one thing because your awareness that there are billions of other possibilities gives you anxiety and makes you unsure you are choosing the best option... so dating is like this... On the complete opposite end of the spectrum are arranged marriages. Instead of a boundless buffet of options a person will be assigned just one... There's far less freedom and autonomy in this system but it is without a doubt superior to our system. We would be happier if they were matched up with someone against their will."

Who the hell watches this nutcase? I can't imagine he appeals to anyone other than incels and pure fascists.

If you ever want to watch the hottest of hot takes on society then check out Matt Walsh. This aspiring children's book author is an absolute train wreck and recently came out on his show in opposition to capitalism and pro-arranged marriage:

"There's such a surplus [of single people] that you begin to feel like I feel when I'm in the condiment aisle in Wal-Mart trying to buy mustard and there are 197 different types of mustard... the overwhelming array of options paralyzes me... all of modern life is plagued by this problem, everything is plentiful and can be obtained effortlessly and cheaply. But it is too plentiful, too effortless, and too cheap... You can't settle on any one thing because your awareness that there are billions of other possibilities gives you anxiety and makes you unsure you are choosing the best option... so dating is like this... On the complete opposite end of the spectrum are arranged marriages. Instead of a boundless buffet of options a person will be assigned just one... There's far less freedom and autonomy in this system but it is without a doubt superior to our system. We would be happier if they were matched up with someone against their will."

Who the hell watches this nutcase? I can't imagine he appeals to anyone other than incels and pure fascists.

Lol

One can tell you are acting deceptively and in bad faith because you cite an edited video by a left wing activist as your source and didn’t cite the original work which is freely available.

To that end why are you being racist? You are casting aspersions on a cultural system practiced by largely non-white people. Clearly you are displaying sneering racial superiority over marginalized communities

Lol

One can tell you are acting deceptively and in bad faith

One can tell you are a Matt Walsh fan. Why am I not surprised? You are EXACTLY his demographic. :D
because you cite an edited video by a left wing activist as your source and didn’t cite the original work which is freely available.

Yes, the original video is available (I assume) and you are free to watch and post it and counter anything I said you think is false/misleading. Somehow I doubt you will because nothing here is taken out of context.

To that end why are you being racist? You are casting aspersions on a cultural system practiced by largely non-white people. Clearly you are displaying sneering racial superiority over marginalized communities

Ah, here we go with the virtue signaling. Here comes EMNSeattle, the White Knight defender of marginalized ethnic groups. :rolleyes:

Europeans as well as many other groups practice(d) arranged marriages. These is nothing culturally unique about it. You just like it because it upholds the patriarchy your fascist heart cherishes.

He's pretty far out there

He's pretty far out there

Reminds me of my uncle. I really hope American conservatism isn't heading further down this road.

Frightening stuff. I will never understand why so many people hate liberty and freedom.

I'd like to know why the Daily Wire continues to keep this guy on their payroll.

Frightening stuff. I will never understand why so many people hate liberty and freedom.
No, freedom and Liberty are lied about. Freedom is the right to choose the correct decision, not license to make a bad one. Freedom is the right for example, to not engage in disordered sex practices like fornication and sodomy. If you are allowed to do those things you are actually less free

One can tell you are a Matt Walsh fan. Why am I not surprised? You are EXACTLY his demographic. :D
People who have an understanding of human nature, I presume you mean.
Yes, the original video is available (I assume) and you are free to watch and post it and counter anything I said you think is false/misleading. Somehow I doubt you will because nothing here is taken out of context.
It is certainly easier to watch without these whiny people.
Ah, here we go with the virtue signaling. Here comes EMNSeattle, the White Knight defender of marginalized ethnic groups. :rolleyes:

Europeans as well as many other groups practice(d) arranged marriages. These is nothing culturally unique about it. You just like it because it upholds the patriarchy your fascist heart cherishes.
Lol “patriarchy, fascism” meaningless words from the leftist grab bag. Not surprised.

People who have an understanding of human nature, I presume you mean.

Nope, he only attracts fascists and incels, and neither understand anything.

It is certainly easier to watch without these whiny people.

Where's the video to contradict my op? You claim that I am acting deceptively. Where did I deceive?

Lol “patriarchy, fascism” meaningless words from the leftist grab bag. Not surprised.

They are words with meaning and words that apply to your core beliefs. Maybe you should follow Matt Walsh's example and just admit it, already. You've played up the aesthetic long enough. You aren't fooling anyone.

No, freedom and Liberty are lied about. Freedom is the right to choose the correct decision, not license to make a bad one. Freedom is the right for example, to not engage in disordered sex practices like fornication and sodomy. If you are allowed to do those things you are actually less free
Freedom is the ability to do what enmofseattle tells you to do.

Matt Walsh is a loser Nazi-wannabe, authoritarian thug, and so are his fans.
It’s kind of Hilarious that you posted this to a thread citing Sam Seder as a source who is only able to get 1/18 the engagement as Walsh

The dude is a walking talking Orwellian meme.
Orwell was a communist. It’s a shame he wasn’t captured by Francos forces

It’s kind of Hilarious that you posted this to a thread citing Sam Seder as a source who is only able to get 1/18 the engagement as Walsh
So the nazi crowd is 18x as large as the Sam Seder crowd?

Huh? Sam Seder has over a million subscribers while Matt Walsh has just over 600K...

So the nazi crowd is 18x as large as the Sam Seder crowd?
“Nazi” another meaningless term from the leftist grab bag.

It’s also really stupid because you are claiming Walsh as a Nazi means that Nazis are now more popular than leftists which means Nazi means nothing as an insult. Self own

Huh? Sam Seder has over a million subscribers while Matt Walsh has just over 600K...
And Walsh has 9x the views over Seders video talking about Walsh

Matt Walsh is a loser who can't get dates because of his beliefs. So for him arranged marriage would be great as the woman could not say no. Of course he would expect that the arranged marriage would be to a beautiful girl and not one he would find d ugly

I guess not everyone acquires a sense of humor and an appreciation of snarky satire over time.
You apparently think "Johnny the Walrus" is not a satire on transgenderism.
Either that or you have a knee-jerk need to protect your sacred cows when you perceive an attack.

“Nazi” another meaningless term from the leftist grab bag.

It’s also really stupid because you are claiming Walsh as a Nazi means that Nazis are now more popular than leftists which means Nazi means nothing as an insult. Self own
We’ve known America is in danger from nazi types due the popularity of trump

Back
Top Bottom