• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Daily Show Liberal Media Bias wtf?

Caine said:
Personally, I love this show, I record it every night on DVR since I go to sleep earlier than it comes on, some nights. Anyways, I notice that recently they tend to poke at conservatives more, but thats because conservatives are the ones doing more stupid things lately. Of course, he poked fun at the rally against the war last night. So what are you complaining about? Anyways, im looking forward to watching it in 12 minutes.
What about the fact he mostly has Libertarian guests? Dean, Kerry, Al Sharpton, John Edwards (D-NC) (Will be on next week), etc... But in the long scheme of things I will watch his show any day over HBO's Bill Maher. And Lewis Black Rulez! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

stsburns said:
What about the fact he mostly has Libertarian guests? Dean, Kerry, Al Sharpton, John Edwards (D-NC) (Will be on next week), etc... But in the long scheme of things I will watch his show any day over HBO's Bill Maher. And Lewis Black Rulez! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I really don't care WHO his guests are.... in fact most of the time I skip the guests part cause it usually sucks. Its not funny. Im looking for Comedy when I watch the show, he seems to have trouble making jokes when his guests are on there trying to promote some book or some movie.

Which makes me point out that most of his guests are actually Show/Music/Movie stars or people who have recently wrote books that he enjoyed, or didn't enjoy.

I mean, he had Bob Dole on there and treated the man with more respect than any other political guest I've ever seen, then again, it was about his Book on WWII ( I think, it was a while ago)

Caine said:
I really don't care WHO his guests are.... in fact most of the time I skip the guests part cause it usually sucks. Its not funny. Im looking for Comedy when I watch the show, he seems to have trouble making jokes when his guests are on there trying to promote some book or some movie.

Which makes me point out that most of his guests are actually Show/Music/Movie stars or people who have recently wrote books that he enjoyed, or didn't enjoy.

I mean, he had Bob Dole on there and treated the man with more respect than any other political guest I've ever seen, then again, it was about his Book on WWII ( I think, it was a while ago)
Thats cool. I still think Lewis Black is great comedian, and John Stewart isn't that bad. Like I've said, I have seen much worse "biases". But I really shouldn't take his show seriously, even though their are the few gullible that do take him seriously.

Back
Top Bottom