• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Curiosity killed the Cat.

Conflict

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I am curious of the political position of this website's registrant (owner, administrator). It doesn't really matter I suppose(?) but never-the-less my intellect get's the better of me.

Mr. Howell,

I realize that you reside in Texas. I can't help but to wonder what you think of the recent charges brought against DeLay? Do you support Bush or do you support our troops? Or perhaps you support both? If so do you support our constituiont? Liberty? It could very well be the case that you support justice. I don't know that's why I ask.

I'm just a curious cat and i've been killed before. I've got a few lives left. :cool:

Originally posted by Conflict:
I am curious of the political position of this website's registrant (owner, administrator). It doesn't really matter I suppose(?) but never-the-less my intellect get's the better of me.

Mr. Howell,

I realize that you reside in Texas. I can't help but to wonder what you think of the recent charges brought against DeLay? Do you support Bush or do you support our troops? Or perhaps you support both? If so do you support our constituiont? Liberty? It could very well be the case that you support justice. I don't know that's why I ask.

I'm just a curious cat and i've been killed before. I've got a few lives left.
He can speak for himself quite well. As for my take, he's admitted to being a conservative. I think he is one of the better ones. Meaning he's not so hysterically opposed to anyone that doesn't share his position. He's tolerated me for quite awhile, and I'm no angel. He puts up with a lot and allows people a voice in the public medium. For that he should be commended. That's what I think. Take it for what its worth.

Back
Top Bottom