• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Craigs list

At my ripe old age, and yet to be as active as I am, it is hard to find a Woman who can cut it. I Skate, Bike, Surf, play tennis, party, fight and work 20 hour days. I don't need a retired person.

I give you beer, you give me head. That's the deal.

I'll treat you like I treat a handful of 17 year old girls I've known.

You are a grown man and this is your reply? You just nasty! 17 year old girls? Really? Guess you better find ya one cause no REAL Grown Woman would give you the time of Day!

Nasty MOFO

Last edited:
At my ripe old age, and yet to be as active as I am, it is hard to find a Woman who can cut it. I Skate, Bike, Surf, play tennis, party, fight and work 20 hour days. I don't need a retired person.

You seem to really Live life.. If you do all those things.. That is cool.. If you would stop being a sexist jerk? You could probably find love.

Back
Top Bottom