• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid Failure- What we Learned

OT...this is about SOROS. Please stop being a leftist and briigng TRUMP into everything.
Just making a point in the interest of balance. Don't like being shown a mirror? Tough. You're accusing Soros of doing precisely what Trump's billionaire 'donors' did, resulting in a hilariously disastrous four years under the most inept 'president' in US history. Do you understand what hypocrisy is?

I'm talking to you in this thread. I'm sure you're not looking me up in other threads.
ok

Here you go.
Biden has not been able to get some of the American people to take getting vaccinated seriously. That is a failure.
Happy now. :giggle:

Are you going to make sure that you cover both pro and con points in every one of your posts? If not, then you are a .............?

Ummm, we have the PROOF in California, with not ONE but TWO Soros financed District Attorneys and 6 cabinet positions filled with Soros people. Just like the Replacement "theory" NOT being a theory but a fact, so is Soros deeply entrenched in America and in this horrible Biden regime.
Good for Soros!
Anyone who opposes the jackass and his idiot lackeys is a friend of mine.

ok

Here you go.
Biden has not been able to get some of the American people to take getting vaccinated seriously. That is a failure.
Happy now. :giggle:

Are you going to make sure that you cover both pro and con points in every one of your posts? If not, then you are a .............?
Neither President has done a good job handling this pandemic. Trump lied to the American public, and let things get completely out of hand, and Biden has not done anything to make things any better. Cases are spiking again. I voted for neither of them in 2020. I am very consistent in my position.

Just making a point in the interest of balance. Don't like being shown a mirror? Tough. You're accusing Soros of doing precisely what Trump's billionaire 'donors' did, resulting in a hilariously disastrous four years under the most inept 'president' in US history. Do you understand what hypocrisy is?
I wonder who the next person to blame will be once Soros is dead; my money is on Bill Gates.
;)

Team Biden and Fauci screwed America good. It was all about control. A trial balloon if you will.

From flatten the curve to wearing 3 mask with up to 4 shots. I feel sorry for those who just blindly submit themselves to governmental abuse

Resist. Question authority

-------------------------

View attachment 67391205

We were swindled, fooled, bamboozled, and lied to during the pandemic. The public-health establishment misled the American people about the value of masking, closures, and social distancing. No one has accepted blame. Understanding how badly we failed is not only an inevitable part of the “told you so” process, but, more importantly, a lesson for next time. Just ask the Swedes.

Sweden had zero excess deaths associated with Covid-19. The U.S. had the most excess deaths of all nations. New York had more than Florida. That’s the whole story right there in a handful of words.

Let’s unpack it.

The key element of misdirection in the American swindle was case counts, those running numbers on screens telling us how many Americans had tested positive for Covid. If you’re curious, it looks like some 60percent of us have had Covid at some point, with most of us experiencing mild or no symptoms.

How high the case numbers went in your neck of the woods depended a lot on the amount of testing taking place. More testing meant more “cases.” For me, when I had a very mild set of symptoms all clearly in line with Covid, I never even bothered to test. Like most people, I just sat around the house for a few days until I got better. My spouse, who had no symptoms, never got tested, either. Neither of us were included in the ever-growing case counts that dominated the headlines for years.

Not that it matters. The case count tells us very little. Hospitalization totals are useful for managing caseload, but often are indicative of protocols like testing patients upon entry to the hospital. Many hospital treatments changed, too. Initially, many Covid-positive people were hospitalized and put on respirators. Before long, many doctors realized infections associated with long-term respirator use were killing people, too.

Eventually, hospitalization numbers went down. That stat, too, only told you so much. Since Covid proved fatal primarily to the elderly, many hospitalizations began with something else only to end with Covid. My own father suffered a blinding, massive stroke, went into hospital, and caught Covid there, to officially die of respiratory failure. I’m not sure if he counted as a Covid death or not.

Now the bad news: Modern medicine cannot cure death. Everybody dies. Most Americans who don’t die earlier in life in accidents typically die after the age of 77. In 2020, heart disease and cancer each killed about double the number of people that Covid did.

🤡

Bill Gates already controls all of the vaccinated using nano computer technology. Ok Bill, what do I do next? I await your orders. 😵‍💫
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I sent a text to Tim Apple and thanked him for the Mac iOS nano chip that was in the vaccine. It's great being able to take phone calls and text without a phone. What's weird is I've developed this tick when I answer or end calls/texts that's very much like the head nod from I Dream of Jeannie.

idreamofjeannie-blink.gif

:)

Ummm, we have the PROOF in California, with not ONE but TWO Soros financed District Attorneys and 6 cabinet positions filled with Soros people. Just like the Replacement "theory" NOT being a theory but a fact, so is Soros deeply entrenched in America and in this horrible Biden regime.
Jewish puppetmaster embedded to replace 'us'. You guys are just phoning it in now, huh?

Where did you find this loony tidbit of right wing internet nuttery? Insane.com?

Jewish puppetmaster embedded to replace 'us'. You guys are just phoning it in now, huh?
I replaced a white person's ham and cheese sandwich with an humita today. I wonder where that fits in the scheme of "Replacement Theory" and indoctrination.
:unsure:

I replaced a white person's ham and cheese sandwich with an humita today. I wonder where that fits in the scheme of that replacement theory and indoctrination.
:unsure:

Good. I think many of the white people who post here need replacing for a better model. One with a functioning brain.

I would have clicked like, but there is nothing to like about what it means.
I understand perfectly. I know too many people who died from covid, or complications from side effects of covid. (strokes, heart attacks) if not from covid itself.

Yeah I see your self-serving rambling about the oppression of having to wear a thin piece of cloth over your face, but in my head I just see the trucks of dead people from early 2020. Sorry, your delusional and petty partisan whining doesn't leave as much of an impression.
The point is the regulations were over done and were continued far too long. They did more harm to society, the economy, jobs, education than they did good. The best policy would have been total honesty,. If you are over 60-65 you need to consider the vaccine. If you are diabetic, obese, have some respiratory issues, then you need to look at the vaccine. If you are younger, not so much. If you are older and in excellent health, not so much. Young children, no! Keep kids in school, the damage was terrible, it was nearly two years of basically no schooling in many areas. Virtual, on line, remote learning, alternative learning, all were pretty useless.

Do you also see 'trucks of dead people' as Biden continues to march us towards WW3?

At least majority will be vaccinated and can mask up to watch the flash
So the Soviet flag in your profile is not an accident? You need to move to Russia then. The "flashes" will be even brighter there too.

The point is the regulations were over done and were continued far too long. They did more harm to society, the economy, jobs, education than they did good. The best policy would have been total honesty,. If you are over 60-65 you need to consider the vaccine. If you are diabetic, obese, have some respiratory issues, then you need to look at the vaccine. If you are younger, not so much. If you are older and in excellent health, not so much. Young children, no! Keep kids in school, the damage was terrible, it was nearly two years of basically no schooling in many areas. Virtual, on line, remote learning, alternative learning, all were pretty useless.

Keep the kids in school so they can be groomed by the left. Yes, that is a good thing. Glad you see it that way.

Yes subjecting your children to long term covid makes you a good parent.

‘No one is this resilient’: Children with long COVID symptoms struggle to lead everyday lives​

Eight-year-old Brooklynn Chiles fidgets on the hospital bed as she waits for the nurse at Children's National Hospital. The white paper beneath her crinkles as she shifts to look at the medical objects in the room. She's had the coronavirus three times, and no one can figure out why.

Among the puzzling outcomes of the coronavirus, which has killed more than 6 million people worldwide since it first emerged in 2019, are the symptoms suffered by children.
More than 12.7 million children in the U.S. alone have tested positive for COVID-19 since the pandemic began, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics. Generally, the virus doesn’t hit kids as severely as adults.
But, as with some adults, there are still bizarre outcomes. Some youngsters suffer unexplained symptoms long after the virus is gone, what’s often called long COVID. Others get reinfected. Some seem to recover fine, only to be struck later by a mysterious condition that causes severe organ inflammation.
And all that can come on top of grieving for loved ones killed by the virus and other interruptions to a normal childhood.
Doctors at Children’s National and multiple other hospitals getting money from the National Institutes of Health are studying the long-term effects of COVID-19 on children.
Dr. Roberta DeBiasi, who runs the study, said its main purpose is to define the myriad complications that children might get after COVID-19 and how common those complications are.

Brooklynn is one study subject. So is Alyssa Carpenter, who has had COVID-19 twice and gets strange fevers that break out unexpectedly, and other unusual symptoms. Alyssa was just 2 years old when she started the study and has since turned 3. Her feet sometimes turn bright red and sting with pain. Or she'll lie down and point her little fingers to her chest and say, “It hurts.”

https://fortune.com/2022/03/14/covid-19-long-term-effects-children-study/

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I sent a text to Tim Apple and thanked him for the Mac iOS nano chip that was in the vaccine. It's great being able to take phone calls and text without a phone. What's weird is I've developed this tick when I answer or end calls/texts that's very much like the head nod from I Dream of Jeannie.

idreamofjeannie-blink.gif

:)
What is really cool is if you are on a call and you have an incoming call, all you have to do is tap your forehead, and you have call waiting! Those vaccine chips are amazing! You just have to watch when you use the microwave. Stand too close and you forget who you are for a half an hour and piss yourself. Not sure if Gates found a way around that yet. Maybe another vaccine.

Back
Top Bottom