• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Covid Failure- What we Learned

Everything that you think is facts is just opinions aimed at you, the right wing internet nuttery target audience. I know the difference between the facts of reported events and the opinions of the hosts. Do you? Are there right wing internet nutters on the scene at events in the world? Or do they glean reality from the internet that they endlessly pollute?
????

Sorry to have upset your illusions. You think you have objective sources with objective facts but all you have are opinions and fake news from right wing nutter internet sites who are catering to an audience that includes you. You are a victim of the very thing you accuse liberals of being victims of, only more so. You actually think fake news sites are presenting facts.

How do your sources gather information? Do they travel the world and witness it and record it? Do they have access to real documents that back their opinions? Ask your self these questions but you might be confused if you answer them honestly.

Sorry to have upset your illusions. You think you have objective sources with objective facts but all you have are opinions and fake news from right wing nutter internet sites who are catering to an audience that includes you. You are a victim of the very thing you accuse liberals of being victims of, only more so. You actually think fake news sites are presenting facts.

How do your sources gather information? Do they travel the world and witness it and record it? Do they have access to real documents that back their opinions? Ask your self these questions but you might be confused if you answer them honestly.
I realize now that only you are the arbiter and possessor of absolute truth and that I should believe what someone with your credentials posts. My bad.

I realize now that only you are the arbiter and possessor of absolute truth and that I should believe what someone with your credentials posts. My bad.

You really did miss the bigger point. it has nothing at all to do with me telling you anything except to point out your faulty idea about what makes something a fact. And it isn't a fact because you agree with it. I don't have access to any absolute truth any more than you or anyone else. You first need to taker the baby steps of knowing what facts are. And they don't come from right wing nutter fake news sites opinion pieces or any opinion pieces.

You really did miss the bigger point. it has nothing at all to do with me telling you anything except to point out your faulty idea about what makes something a fact. And it isn't a fact because you agree with it. I don't have access to any absolute truth any more than you or anyone else. You first need to taker the baby steps of knowing what facts are. And they don't come from right wing nutter fake news sites opinion pieces or any opinion pieces.
Got it. thanks for your help.

The way to do sarcasm is so skillfully that another can't tell whether or not it is.

So it really isn't sarcasm at all. From you, that makes a lot of sense. And it has nothing to do with skill.

Yeah I see your self-serving rambling about the oppression of having to wear a thin piece of cloth over your face, but in my head I just see the trucks of dead people from early 2020. Sorry, your delusional and petty partisan whining doesn't leave as much of an impression.
I give lot of leeway to politicians on this one. It's the first truly world wide Pandemic in my lifetime, and i am over 50.

There are lots of lessons learnt, which can be used to prepare for the next one.

What this says about you isn't surprising or anything for you to be proud of. It just verifies what was already apparent: you have no interest in honest debate or discussion
That IS the point. The one who is skilled in it is amused. Life is all about making yourself amused and engaged.

Only to to the smug and self-centered.

What this says about you isn't surprising or anything for you to be proud of. It just verifies what was already apparent: you have no interest in honest debate or discussion

Only to to the smug and self-centered.
devildavid, everything a human does is for themselves.

I will allow you to present arguments against that notion.

devildavid, everything a human does is for themselves.

I will allow you to present arguments against that notion.

No, some people actually enjoy real debate and discussion. But your cynicism is not surprising based on everything you post here. My time providing you with your perverse entertainment has come to a close. Enjoy the echo.

No, some people actually enjoy real debate and discussion. But your cynicism is not surprising based on everything you post here. My time providing you with your perverse entertainment has come to a close. Enjoy the echo.
LOL

I see, so if I tell a joke and nobody hears it, what effect does that have on anyone?
When you use sarcasm properly the other person can't tell that it is and is left bewildered and confused.

I suppose one could say that is a perpetual state among leftists and that would be a fair point.

Back
Top Bottom