• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Coronavirus is a Biological Warfare Weapon"

I see Tony Blair is even suggesting we extend lockdown for another month...

We have handed the government massive powers over our lives for a virus that’s implicated in the deaths of a few people a day now...and still the complacent sheep can’t see that this is massively over the top. Anyone with an ounce of common sense and doubt must see that there is more to this situation than just a virus...it must be clear to even the most stubborn lockdown worshipers that goal posts have been continuously moved, numbers have clearly been inflated and that lockdown segues completely with the green , globalist , command economy agenda.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/covid-roadmap-lockdown-tony-blair-b1838445.html
The onus is on you to substantiate those claims. You can suspect , speculate, assume, theorise as much as you want, but all that's worthless without evidence. 'Anyone with an ounce of common sense..." is no more than your subjective opinion. Let's have those facts you clearly have at your disposal, ready to share. Thanks.

The onus is on the lockdown worshipers to explain why a country where all at risk people are vaccinated, where many more people are having their lives disrupted, damaged and destroyed by our actions “against” Covid than by the virus itself is still pursuing such an insane strategy.
Rubbish with no proof; simply opinion. Economies, and the businesses which support it, recover. We're still here and thriving; the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, two world wars, the Great Depression, the 2007 Wall Street crash-we survived them all. Covid-19 is no different, and in spite of your absurd fear mongering and conspiracy nonsense the world's economies will also recover from it.

My view , as stated already, is that the West’s economy had become moribund and the political classes were looking for an excuse to redirect and reboot the economy. There are others, those that probably adapted and released this virus ,that considered deaths caused by it ( and any follow on releases) to be beneficial...the old and ill are expendable in their minds.

The onus is on you to substantiate those claims. You can suspect , speculate, assume, theorise as much as you want, but all that's worthless without evidence. 'Anyone with an ounce of common sense..." is no more than your subjective opinion. Let's have those facts you clearly have at your disposal, ready to share. Thanks.
The onus is on those that support the continuing lockdown to show that it is beneficial in a vaccinated country and when other countries that did not lockdown to such an extent are doing ok...you’re the ones doing the damage.

My view , as stated already, is that the West’s economy had become moribund and the political classes were looking for an excuse to redirect and reboot the economy. There are others, those that probably adapted and released this virus ,that considered deaths caused by it ( and any follow on releases) to be beneficial...the old and ill are expendable in their minds.
More conspiratorial crap with zero evidence. Seriously, why do you bother?

Rubbish with no proof; simply opinion. Economies, and the businesses which support it, recover. We're still here and thriving; the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, two world wars, the Great Depression, the 2007 Wall Street crash-we survived them all. Covid-19 is no different, and in spite of your absurd fear mongering and conspiracy nonsense the world's economies will also recover from it.
Lockdown has harmed millions of people...but you’re ok with that...nice.

The onus is on those that support the continuing lockdown to show that it is beneficial in a vaccinated country and when other countries that did not lockdown to such an extent are doing ok...you’re the ones doing the damage.
Which countries are "doing ok" without lockdowns? Let's discuss them, shall we?

Lockdown has harmed millions of people...but you’re ok with that...nice.
No, I'm not ok with it, but that's the consequence of having to deal with a lethal pandemic. We heard the same whining back in 1918 where lockdowns and mask mandates were in place.

More conspiratorial crap with zero evidence. Seriously, why do you bother?
Evidence is clear as day that the Chinese command economy was doing far better than the West’s ...even a retard could see that the West is in decline.

Many greens view human beings as a problem...they consider depopulation as a necessity...didn’t you know that?

Your ilk are complacent in the misery this thing has caused to millions of people.

Which countries are "doing ok" without lockdowns? Let's discuss them, shall we?
Various States in the US without strict lockdown rules are doing just as well with regard to death rates from Covid as those that have retained strict rules....also compare Scotland’s death rate to Sweden’s.

Various States in the US without strict lockdown rules are doing just as well with regard to death rates from Covid as those that have retained strict rules....also compare Scotland’s death rate to Sweden’s.
Really? Which states are those that are doing "just as well"? Furthermore it got so bad in Sweden that they introduced lockdown laws.

No, I'm not ok with it, but that's the consequence of having to deal with a lethal pandemic. We heard the same whining back in 1918 where lockdowns and mask mandates were in place.
The lethality of this disease is exaggerated. The ONS has already shown that a quarter of Covid deaths are “with” rather than “of”.. also the number of people that have died without underlying conditions is tiny. Average age of death being 82 exposes the fact that this disease is not a “ lethal pandemic” for the vast majority of people. I guarantee the average age of death in the flu pandemic was not 82 for ****s sake.

Really? Which states are those that are doing "just as well"?
Florida and Texas are doing just as well as California. Nowhere is showing a deathrate much above 0.2 %... India’s by the way was far below that last time I looked...

The lethality of this disease is exaggerated. The ONS has already shown that a quarter of Covid deaths are “with” rather than “of”.. also the number of people that have died without underlying conditions is tiny. Average age of death being 82 exposes the fact that this disease is not a “ lethal pandemic” for the vast majority of people. I guarantee the average age of death in the flu pandemic was not 82 for ****s sake.
You maintain that it's exaggerated. You're making this far too easy...
But it's all exaggerated, naturally.

You maintain that it's exaggerated. You're making this far too easy...
But it's all exaggerated, naturally.
You’re not the sharpest tool ...I know that already...but increased testing will show increased cases, many of them false positives.

The link I have just given shows that death rates from/with covid between lockdown states and those that didn’t is roughly comparable.

You’re not the sharpest tool ...I know that already...but increased testing will show increased cases, many of them false positives.

The link I have just given shows that death rates from/with covid between lockdown states and those that didn’t is roughly comparable.
"Increased testing will show increased cases". Excellent, so if those people weren't tested Covid would magically not exist? Genius! Mate, I wish I was as bright as you.

Who cares. They're rising in both Texas and Florida, contrary to your claim. Likewise Sweden which you thought would serve as an example that masks etc., aren't necessary!
Cases are not deaths...****ing hell this is not rocket science. Case numbers are always wrong as well because of false positives. Masks without quality control are useless...that ain’t rocket science either....

"Increased testing will show increased cases". Excellent, so if those people weren't tested Covid would magically not exist? Genius! Mate, I wish I was as bright as you.
You’re nowhere near my intelligence mate so I understand your wish...

When the first wave broke out it was shown to be far, far smaller than it actually was...why do you think that was....**** it, I’ll tell you, there was no ****ing testing then. So the reality is that far more people have probably had this than they realise...herd immunity is a good thing though .

You’re nowhere near my intelligence mate so I understand your wish...

When the first wave broke out it was shown to be far, far smaller than it actually was...why do you think that was....**** it, I’ll tell you, there was no ****ing testing then. So the reality is that far more people have probably had this than they realise...herd immunity is a good thing though .
How did Sweden's herd immunity experiment work out?

The WHO, China, and other govt's are lying to prevent WW3.

Nothing like this has EVER been in the wild on this planet. NOTHING has ever spread so rapidly and mutated like this virus.

Nothing. We're being lied to.

The Black Death.

The Black Death.
That killed more than 0.2 percent of the population though...surprising how quickly it spread considering its mortality rate... I guess the incubation period was fairly long...

You know something fishy is going on when regardless of how many people have been vaccinated the goal posts keep getting moved so as to retain restrictions on our lives.

It‘s becoming clearer by the day to me that lockdown ( and its long term redirecting of our lives) is the purpose of this virus. I have no idea why a percentage of the population are not more suspicious of events, why they just completely buy the establishment line...mind you they are the sort who mindlessly soak up BBC and CNN propaganda and wear masks outside so I guess there’s no hope for them.

Back
Top Bottom