• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Coronavirus is a Biological Warfare Weapon"

Jack2aTee

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it. Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law.

Highlights from the report:

Chinese Biowarfare agents working at the Canadian lab in Winnipeg were involved in the smuggling of Coronavirus to Wuhan’s lab from where it is believed to have been leaked

first discovered in Saudi Arabia, then studied in Canada from whence it was stolen by a Chinese scientist and brought to Wuhan.

It’s highly probable that the 2019-nCoV organism is a weaponized version of the NCoV discovered by Saudi doctors in 2012.

I suspected this virus might be a bioweapon. It doesn't behave the way a normal flu virus does. It has the potential to wreak havoc on every system in the human body--cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, endocrine, immune, etc. and the symptoms ranging from mild to severe can go on for months, possibly years i.e. COVID long haulers. I personally feel this virus is here to stay. It's effects on our lives going forward are inestimable. We will need to be vaccinated against Coronavirus every year for the rest of our lives.

"Francis Anthony Boyle is an American human rights lawyer, COVID-19 conspiracy theorist and professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law."

"Francis Anthony Boyle is an American human rights lawyer, COVID-19 conspiracy theorist and professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law."
I've posted this multiple times. Covid19 was not manufactured in a lab, despite the claims of Trump and the Q'aholics.

Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it. Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law.

Chinese Biowarfare agents working at the Canadian lab in Winnipeg were involved in the smuggling of Coronavirus to Wuhan’s lab from where it is believed to have been leaked

first discovered in Saudi Arabia, then studied in Canada from whence it was stolen by a Chinese scientist and brought to Wuhan.

It’s highly probable that the 2019-nCoV organism is a weaponized version of the NCoV discovered by Saudi doctors in 2012.

I suspected this virus might be a bioweapon. It doesn't behave the way a normal flu virus does. It has the potential to wreak havoc on every system in the human body--cardiovascular, nervous, digestive, endocrine, immune, etc. and the symptoms ranging from mild to severe can go on for months, possibly years i.e. COVID long haulers. I personally feel this virus is here to stay. It's effects on our lives going forward are inestimable. We will need to be vaccinated against Coronavirus every year for the rest of our lives.

There are quite a few people with knowledge saying that it likely leaked out of the lab and China is covering it up. With some Wuhan lab workers being amongst the first to contract (what they believe is) COVID.

We have evidence it didn't actually originate at the wet market.. but the wet market was most likely a "super spreader" event. Meaning someone that already had it, visited the wet market and spread it around.

China is really the only one saying that it definitely was not due to a leak fom the Wuhan lab. The new WHO report says it is the least likely cause. But, the WHO Chief says they didn't investigate it nearly enough. With statements that CHina did the investigation and had control over the results. (very trustworthy, I am sure).

Last edited:
I've posted this multiple times. Covid19 was not manufactured in a lab, despite the claims of Trump and the Q'aholics.

You do realize that it doesn't have to have been "manufactured" in order to have been leaked.. Right? If you aren't aware, let me make it clear. Something can still leak out of a lab.. even if it wasn't "manufactured" in a lab. They do more than just "manufacture" viruses in a virus lab.

Jamie Metzl, a former NSC official in the Clinton administration and member of a WHO advisory committee on genetic engineering, said: "To quote Humphrey Bogart, 'Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, why Wuhan?' What Wuhan does have is China's level four virology institute, with probably the world's largest collection of bat viruses, including bat coronaviruses."

"It was agreed first that China would have veto power over-- over who even got to be on the mission," he said. "WHO agreed to that... On top of that, the WHO agreed that in most instances China would do the primary investigation. And then just share its findings with these international experts. So these international experts weren't allowed to do their own primary investigation."

"No!" Leslie Stahl said. "Wait. You're saying that China did the investigation and showed the results to the committee and that was it? ... Whoa."

"Imagine if we had asked the Soviet Union to do a co-investigation of Chernobyl. It doesn't really make sense."

^^It's hilarious to watch the Sheep regurgitate whatever the media feeds them.

This poster pretends to be an expert who has "posted this multiple times" because she studied this virus herself under a microscope.

The WHO, China, and other govt's are lying to prevent WW3.

Nothing like this has EVER been in the wild on this planet. NOTHING has ever spread so rapidly and mutated like this virus.

Nothing. We're being lied to.

A few things to consider.
Up until about 1900, most people did not travel more than a few hundred miles of where they were born,
so the fast spread is more a function of greater travel.
As far as being a bio weapon, it is a poor one, as it is only symptomatic in about half of those exposed.
I think it was Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6, that went into detail about what a perfect bio weapon would look like,
and Covid 19 is not it!

A few things to consider.
Up until about 1900, most people did not travel more than a few hundred miles of where they were born,
so the fast spread is more a function of greater travel.
As far as being a bio weapon, it is a poor one, as it is only symptomatic in about half of those exposed.
I think it was Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6, that went into detail about what a perfect bio weapon would look like,
and Covid 19 is not it!
The fact it didn't turn out to be as effective as the Chinese wanted it doesn't negate the fact it was being developed as a bioweapon. Had the virus not leaked the Chinese might have gotten it to the point of lethality comparable to the Ebola.

The fact it didn't turn out to be as effective as the Chinese wanted it doesn't negate the fact it was being developed as a bioweapon. Had the virus not leaked the Chinese might have gotten it to the point of lethality comparable to the Ebola.
I think this belongs in the CT section, but believe as you will!

Source for that fat one?

What makes some people so prone to conspiracy theories?

Someone somewhere said something, and so now . . . what? All of the critical thinking that one presumably learned throughout school is out the window? That's all the evidence you need?

Some guy somewhere said something, and your gut said yes? That's it?

How about this: lay out all of your evidence, if any evidence exists, and let's all judge it on its merits.

Didn't you see "might have" ?
Oh, the monkeys may fly out of your butt strategy. The sun might rise in the east tomorrow as well.

Oh, the monkeys may fly out of your butt strategy. The sun might rise in the east tomorrow as well.

An expert in monkeys flying out of my butt who works at MIT said that monkeys might have flown out of my butt.

1617136571176.png

An expert in monkeys flying out of my butt who works at MIT said that monkeys might have flown out of my butt.

View attachment 67325717
Those aren't monkeys, they're Wizard of Oz monkeys (that messed with my sleep for years).

Nothing like this has EVER been in the wild on this planet. NOTHING has ever spread so rapidly and mutated like this virus.

Nothing. We're being lied to.
Pandemics occur somewhere on the planet roughly every century. https://www.history.com/topics/middle-ages/pandemics-timeline
The current one spread as quickly as it did because we are mobile society with hundreds of thousands driving and flying across borders every single day.

You do realize that it doesn't have to have been "manufactured" in order to have been leaked.. Right? If you aren't aware, let me make it clear. Something can still leak out of a lab.. even if it wasn't "manufactured" in a lab. They do more than just "manufacture" viruses in a virus lab.
Your conspiracies don't pass the laugh test.
Why would China have to gain when it killed thousands of their own people and damaged the world economy, including their own? Who would benefit?

Last edited:
The conspiracy theory that makes a little more sense is that powerful forces recognize that a huge human population is not sustainable. We are destroying the planet. With automation, the population isn't needed for economic productivity. So, how can they reduce the population by billions?

A virus pandemic would fit the bill perhaps better than anything. Having said that, there is nothing indicating IMO Coronavirus was such an event - it's something to worry about happening at some point, on a much larger scale.

Nothing like this has EVER been in the wild on this planet.
We're a full year into this pandemic, and you don't know basic facts? :rolleyes:

We've seen multiple coronaviruses in recent history. COVID-19 is not much different than MERS (which started in the Middle East) or SARS... or the common cold.

And yes, we have seen multiple diseases and viruses spread like this. Influenza spreads like almost every single year. It just isn't as devastating, because we have vaccines and treatments. When we didn't have those advantages, it infected approximately 25% of the world's population (500 million) and killed anywhere from 20 million to 50 million people.

NOTHING has ever spread so rapidly and mutated like this virus.
Again, more bullshit. Viruses often spread and mutate. There is nothing abnormal about COVID-19's mutation rate, which is about the same as influenza.

We're being lied to.
Sorry not sorry, but right now, you are the one spreading lies.

Of course it's a bioweapon!! Those hotshots at Big Mask Companies conspired together to release the virus on an unsuspecting public and increase their fortunes. Then when it still wasn't enough money for their greedy souls, they claim you need two masks - FOREVER!!!

Like you it's just a personal feeling but those are usually more accurate than any other source out there.

Your conspiracies don't pass the laugh test.
Why would China have to gain when it killed thousands of their own people and damaged the world economy, including their own? Who would benefit?

Why would they have to gain something from a lab leak? You make no sense at all. By your logic, chernobyl never happened, because what would the ussr have to gain.

"Imagine if we had asked the Soviet Union to do a co-investigation of Chernobyl. It doesn't really make sense."

Chernobyl happened and it was an accident.

Again and again, reasonable people can come along and destroy their arguments with 10 seconds of thought and a brief sentence.

I wish the discussions were more even-handed.

Back
Top Bottom