• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Contraception and why not. It is better than becoming pregnant also parents need to become real about sex and their daughters = hormones kick in

Razoo

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Sex education in high school and advice about contraception........ yes sex is real and natural.

The deliberate use of artificial methods or other techniques to prevent pregnancy as a consequence of sexual intercourse. The major forms of artificial contraception are barrier methods, of which the most common is the condom; the contraceptive pill, which contains synthetic sex hormones that prevent ovulation in the female; intrauterine devices, such as the coil, which prevent the fertilized ovum from implanting in the uterus; and male or female sterilization.

MEN and their semen need to be held to a higher standard. And be ready to finance contraception for their sex partners. Condums are not safe enough.

MEN and their semen need to be held to a higher standard. And be ready to finance contraception for their sex partners. Condums are not safe enough.
Nope.

There are plenty of fish in the sea who aren't trying to use their vaginas for social justice or whatever.

Why would we teach children about hormonal birth control when it's going to be outlawed anyway for letting women contr preventing the uterine implantation of conceived single-cell precious human children?

There are plenty of fish in the sea who aren't trying to use their vaginas for social justice or whatever.
I'm willing to bet you could have a much deeper understanding of what women use their vaginas for if you quit saying shit like this.

Sex education in high school and advice about contraception........ yes sex is real and natural.

The deliberate use of artificial methods or other techniques to prevent pregnancy as a consequence of sexual intercourse. The major forms of artificial contraception are barrier methods, of which the most common is the condom; the contraceptive pill, which contains synthetic sex hormones that prevent ovulation in the female; intrauterine devices, such as the coil, which prevent the fertilized ovum from implanting in the uterus; and male or female sterilization.

Absolutely agree with all you say....but.

Lets just call that step one and go on to the next of do high schools start providing that which they are teaching? Or have teenage parties changed since my days?

Absolutely agree with all you say....but.

Lets just call that step one and go on to the next of do high schools start providing that which they are teaching? Or have teenage parties changed since my days?
I like your thinking .......

Some young ladies should have birth control by age 14 and a bundle of straight talk from parents as icing on the cake. Yes young men need sex education no matter how cool they are.

According to my experience........

With enough sex education and birth control the abortion word may disappear from our vocabulary. Then
again there will still miscarriages no matter what. Zero miscarriages cannot be handed down by a court or
legislation.

With enough sex education and birth control the abortion word may disappear from our vocabulary. Then
again there will still miscarriages no matter what. Zero miscarriages cannot be handed down by a court or
legislation.
If only it was that easy. But there is a very big road block to the path you walk. Apparently when jesus said suffer little children. He wanted every child to suffer. Good luck in the bible belt of america.

Truly birth control is effective as well as straight talk sex education. However I'm thankful for not being a female
as so much is laid on women as if men are creatures of privilege. Yet without men women cannot become pregnant naturally.

So I say let's focus on men for a few decades...........

Nope.

Then I'm sure this wont be a problem for you.

"Contraception and why not. It is better than becoming pregnant also parents need to become real about sex and their daughters = hormones kick in"

It's 2022, not 1962. Why are you posting this? Most don't need it and the ones who do are impervious, unreachable.

Yet without men women cannot become pregnant naturally.
It's good thing, too. I've heard wise men say that a world without women would be a real pain in the ass.

Truly birth control is effective as well as straight talk sex education. However I'm thankful for not being a female
as so much is laid on women as if men are creatures of privilege. Yet without men women cannot become pregnant naturally.

So I say let's focus on men for a few decades...........
54% of all abortions occur because birth control methods failed. Sorry, but while they work they are not 100% and right-wing zealots want to outlaw hormonal birth control, because in their minds it kills a baby.

54% of all abortions occur because birth control methods failed. Sorry, but while they work they are not 100% and right-wing zealots want to outlaw hormonal birth control, because in their minds it kills a baby.
Nonetheless doing nothing and supporting nothing will not help. Humans not having sex is not reality either
which I believe is part of their hidden agenda no matter how nuts.

What is not talked about is how the abortion numbers have dropped dramatically however the matter does produce big special interest campaign dollars.

Nonetheless doing nothing and supporting nothing will not help. Humans not having sex is not reality either
which I believe is part of their hidden agenda no matter how nuts.

What is not talked about is how the abortion numbers have dropped dramatically however the matter does produce big special interest campaign dollars.
Most abortions today are done in very early pregnancy via medication. I do not see why this is even an issue, to be really honest. To me, it is more evil to bring a child into the world if the parents are not properly equipped to be parents....addicts, living on the street, abusive relationships, rape, a child carrying a child...none of it is proper for a child to be born into...and no one is going to adopt them in these hand-picked private adoptions...these kids go to foster care, because by and large they are children that are not white.

Back
Top Bottom