• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Conspiracy Theorist Sydney Powell is Now Accusing Georgia Governor Kemp (R) of Accepting Bribes from Dominion

oh, i've watched Rush Limbaugh take what we all learned in church and use it for $$$$ since the day he opened his mouth in his last reincarnation.

THAT is the real con job. Trump is just the end result.
They think they are saving the white race in America!

Man, their CT keeps growing and growing and growing....

Which they will deny if challenged. They are fine as long as they stay in their proper place as servants to master.
do you think they ever have moments of clarity? or that their wives tell them they hate filled. or that their children mature and disown them?

it had to have happened to slave owners, men against women voting and those against Civil Rights. i'd say a lot of families were ruined.

do you think they ever have moments of clarity? or that their wives tell them they hate filled. or that their children mature and disown them?

it had to have happened to slave owners, men against women voting and those against Civil Rights. i'd say a lot of families were ruined.
With the country so evenly divided, who knows which way it will go. It should be sorted sooner rather than later, but they are certainly not going to just go away anytime soon. I think we are headed for a reckoning if you know what I mean, unless something as yet unseen happens.

In this video, Trump’s lawyer Sidney Powell accuses pro-Trumper GA governor Brian Kemp of being bribed by a voting software company to steal the election for Biden.
And, according to Powell, Collins should be in the runoff, not Loeffler.

giphy.gif

With the country so evenly divided, who knows which way it will go. It should be sorted sooner rather than later, but they are certainly not going to just go away anytime soon. I think we are headed for a reckoning if you know what I mean, unless something as yet unseen happens.
i think those with the mindset from before Civil Rights (those born from ~ 1920-1965) are just gonna eventually pass away. think about all the kids that grew up being taught that diversity is good, all races are equal, etc. THOSE kids will be taking over in the next 10-50 years. heck, the young female Democrats in Congress are the first wave.

i think those with the mindset from before Civil Rights (those born from ~ 1920-1965) are just gonna eventually pass away. think about all the kids that grew up being taught that diversity is good, all races are equal, etc. THOSE kids will be taking over in the next 10-50 years. heck, the young female Democrats in Congress are the first wave.
Yes, the future looks good in that regard. The problem is now. We have sitting U.S Senators flirting with Treason against the United States. The longer they let these obvious lies about the election being a fraud hang out there the more they lean on the wrong side of U.S. history, and could send this country into a violent civil war.

Yes, the future looks good in that regard. The problem is now. We have sitting U.S Senators flirting with Treason against the United States. The longer they let these obvious lies about the election being a fraud hang out there the more they lean on the wrong side of U.S. history, and could send this country into a violent civil war.
i don't worry about Civil War anymore. the US Military would be going house to house to root out the terrorists and guerilla warriors (that's all they'd be). there would be no battlefields filled with armies of different colors with relatively equal strengths. they simply become like Middle Eastern terrorist bombers.

i don't worry about Civil War anymore. the US Military would be going house to house to root out the terrorists and guerilla warriors (that's all they'd be). there would be no battlefields filled with armies of different colors with relatively equal strengths. they simply become like Middle Eastern terrorist bombers.
While I expect McConnell will come to his senses and end this madness, I can also see armed factions and those opposed to them in conflict in the streets if the U.S slips into a state of Authoritarianism by flipping the election, which is apparently still an option according to the current stance of the majority republican Senate.

While I expect McConnell will come to his senses and end this madness, I can also see armed factions and those opposed to them in conflict in the streets if the U.S slips into a state of Authoritarianism by flipping the election, which is apparently still an option according to the current stance of the majority republican Senate.
I wouldn't put too much faith in ol' Moscow Mitch.

Back
Top Bottom