• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Conspiracy Theorist Sydney Powell is Now Accusing Georgia Governor Kemp (R) of Accepting Bribes from Dominion

W_Heisenberg

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
In this video, Trump’s lawyer Sidney Powell accuses pro-Trumper GA governor Brian Kemp of being bribed by a voting software company to steal the election for Biden.

In the end, every cult eats its own:

Biblical? Is it the end times, again?
No, it is only the first, white horse Tribulation (2020-2026), where the vegetarian cult has a thousand years to convert the race to avoid the red horse of the second Tribulation.

A teacher appears midway to help us and another Teacher at the red horse Tribulation.

Five Convergences occur during the ten-thousand year Golden Age at the 2,500 year junctures about when the Avatars appear.

Sixth Seal and the Trumpets, which are the seventh seal, occur in the time to the Middle Convergence, when the meridians align and Christ returns, if he is to (return) here, in five million years

So, Have a nice end times everybody, for the Noon, as the disc of the cosmic sun passes the meridian and we mark the halfway point to the next Big Bang.

What will Trump loyalists think when nothing happens? Will this be like the Hunter Biden and "unmasking" conspiracies, when it is apparent their nothing burger is exposed they drop the story and move on to the next "truth"?

I think Kemp acted honorably, much to my surprise, and as a result I think he will pay a big political price.

Although Powell has had ample opportunity to enter election-fraud evidence into court proceedings, she has never done so.

It's a lot easier to toss out conspiracy theory on Newsmax (founded by conspiracist Christopher Ruddy) than to convince a District Court judge that your legal argument has merit.

At first I just assumed that Powell was your standard trump stooge, but she’s turned out to be the qanon-birther-pizzagate variety of wacko.

Trump will sacrifice ANY Republican.

And, according to Powell, Collins should be in the runoff, not Loeffler.

What will Trump loyalists think when nothing happens? Will this be like the Hunter Biden and "unmasking" conspiracies, when it is apparent their nothing burger is exposed they drop the story and move on to the next "truth"?

I think Kemp acted honorably, much to my surprise, and as a result I think he will pay a big political price.

This shows how low the bar has been set. Refusing to undermine the basic foundations of the republic does not make someone honorable.
If we have come to the point that people like him pay a political price for doing their basic duty, we have entered the phase of final countdown before the transformation of this country to another banana republic.

I love how it's not just Dominion and Republican officials, but it's also the CIA, the Justice Department, the Democratic Party, corrupt judges, the globalists, the media, George Soros...

C'mon guys, I'm beginning to feel left out - everybody else in the world had a conspiracy and nobody invited me! :cry:

Can you imagine if they had "found" votes for Biden instead of Trump in Georgia? It's one of those things about conspiracy theories: everything is further evidence of the conspiracy. If they find votes for Trump, then they'd tried to hide Trump votes in the election, but if they find votes for Biden, then the recount is RIGGED.

We’re at the part of the revolution when the revolutionaries destroy each other.

Time to sit back and enjoy the show.

In this video, Trump’s lawyer Sidney Powell accuses pro-Trumper GA governor Brian Kemp of being bribed by a voting software company to steal the election for Biden.

In the end, every cult eats its own:
She is so full of shit. Only the dolts and oafs and rubes actually believe her.

We’re at the part of the revolution when the revolutionaries destroy each other.

Time to sit back and enjoy the show.
Endg3e_WEAQRUug

let-them-fight.gif

Where's Reuben? I would have thought he'd have something to say.

How much of a lunatic do you have to be to have Rudy Giuliani want to distance himself from you?

This much:

b25lY21zOjEwNjNiYTQzLWU5YmItNGM1YS1hODVhLTZhZDAzNWM1MTNlZTpmYTdmZTQ1ZS1iMGY2LTQ1YzctYjA2Zi02NjZmZDlmZWNmNzM=.jpg

THIS is the double secret hero that Trump Republicans were suddenly banking on.

I swear, that group is THE most gullible collection of adults in our country. My KIDS are not that dumb.

THIS is the double secret hero that Trump Republicans were suddenly banking on.

I swear, that group is THE most gullible collection of adults in our country. My KIDS are not that dumb.
It's more than that I think, its a deep desire, if you can even imagine that.

It's more than that I think, its a deep desire, if you can even imagine that.
oh, i've watched Rush Limbaugh take what we all learned in church and use it for $$$$ since the day he opened his mouth in his last reincarnation.

THAT is the real con job. Trump is just the end result.

Back
Top Bottom