• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Conservative Clergy of Color 'correct lies' Biden, Abrams telling a Georgia's new election law

Oh look someone forgot poll taxes aren't legal.

Didn't you read my link to the Georgia DMV, Duece?

What You Need to Get a Free Georgia Voter Identification Card
Georgia requires that all would-be voters to have some form of qualifying identity card to actually cast their votes. Residents who do not possess any of the required forms of ID may qualify for a free voter identification card. These cards are available from any County Registrar’s Office, or any Georgia Drivers Licensing Service Center, free-of-charge.

To apply for a card at a registrar’s office, applicants must provide certain documents. These include:

• An approved identity document (photo or non-photo) showing their full, true names and date of birth.
  • Proof that they are registered to vote.
  • Documentation of their physical addresses.

Have all your objections been resolved?

Weird how ever single Trump supporter is smart enough to get themselves a photo ID, but the liberal base just cant seem to figure it out.

The barrier is not one of intelligence.

Weird that when we talk about the racial component to these efforts (which, incidentally, are not just limited to ID laws), your first and only conclusion is black people being stupid.

That's... curious. See, I can think of all sorts of issues that have zero relevance to intelligence. Are you admitting you can't think of a single one?

Who mentioned a poll tax? Oh thats right, you think the is Jim Crow Part II. You really out to stop listening to the dunces on CNN
And the dunce in the White House.

There's nothing harder about getting an ID since the day I got my license in 1988.

You're making it up. Everyone that want's an ID can get one easily. Stop pretending.

It's a lie and a stupid argument.

Closing the offices that get those IDs doesn't make it harder? Curious claim.

Didn't you read my link to the Georgia DMV, Duece?

Have all your objections been resolved?
The post I was responding to specifically called out the "free" part as if it being free was some terrible liberal aspect. Did you read the post I quoted?

The ID being free does not eliminate all objections, but it does eliminate one objection.

Fun fact: those voting IDs are free specifically because us terrible liberals argued for the constitution in court.

Who mentioned a poll tax? Oh thats right, you think the is Jim Crow Part II. You really out to stop listening to the dunces on CNN

If an ID costs money, and is required to vote, it's a poll tax.

That's why red states were forced to create these free ID's in the first place. They violated the constitution when they required IDs that cost money. Were you not aware of that history?

The post I was responding to specifically called out the "free" part as if it being free was some terrible liberal aspect. Did you read the post I quoted?

The ID being free does not eliminate all objections, but it does eliminate one objection.

Fun fact: those voting IDs are free specifically because us terrible liberals argued for the constitution in court.

You're making it up. You even mentioned "poll tax". You have no idea what you're arguing.

You just want to scream "racism" at conservatives. You started with an idiotic claim and when confronted with the facts, you play dumb.

I can't believe you fly a commercial airplane.

Oh look someone forgot poll taxes aren't legal.
Free IDs, but whoops, can't use the poll tax victim narrative.

You're making it up. You even mentioned "poll tax". You have no idea what you're arguing.

You just want to scream "racism" at conservatives. You started with an idiotic claim and when confronted with the facts, you play dumb.

Need to up my meds on flights...

So, no, you did not read Fletch's post I was responding to. Ok.

Free IDs, but whoops, can't use the poll tax victim narrative.

Listen, when someone quotes a post, you need to realize they are responding to THAT POST and you should read THAT POST for context so you don't make yourself look foolish like Schism just did. (he doubled down when I pointed this out. will you?)

If an ID costs money, and is required to vote, it's a poll tax.

That's why red states were forced to create these free ID's in the first place. They violated the constitution when they required IDs that cost money. Were you not aware of that history?
They are free in Georgia and that is what we are talking about here :rolleyes: Oh and by the way, how is your argument in defense of 'Jim Crow on Steroids' coming along?

Listen, when someone quotes a post, you need to realize they are responding to THAT POST and you should read THAT POST for context so you don't make yourself look foolish like Schism just did. (he doubled down when I pointed this out. will you?)

Oh, so now you're just misunderstood? LOL! Glad we cleared that all up.

Now you can admit that Georgia has free voter ID's available for anyone legally allowed to get one.

They are free in Georgia and that is what we are talking about here :rolleyes: Oh and by the way, how is your argument in defense of 'Jim Crow on Steroids' coming along?

I know they are free.

Let me clarify this for you guys.

You, FLETCH, ranted about the IDs being free. It was this silly liberal thing. YUP, GOTTA BE FREE TO MAKE LIBRULS HAPPY!

Because you forgot that it's literally constitutionally required to be free.

Oh, so now you're just misunderstood? LOL! Glad we cleared that all up.

Now you can admit that Georgia has free voter ID's available for anyone legally allowed to get one.

I never suggested Georgia IDs cost money. What thread are you reading?

Go back and read Fletch's post that I responded to. He was saying the ID being free was somehow related to liberalism when it's actually related to the constitution.

I have provided you with all the clarification you should need to understand what I really meant. If you are still confused about what I was saying, let me know and I'll try to clear it up for you.

Last edited:
I know they are free.

Let me clarify this for you guys.

You, FLETCH, ranted about the IDs being free. It was this silly liberal thing. YUP, GOTTA BE FREE TO MAKE LIBRULS HAPPY!

Because you forgot that it's literally constitutionally required to be free.
I didnt 'rant' about anything. I simply pointed out that IDs are easy to get--now pay attention here--they are the way you liberals love things--free!! That you read more into that than was written is your problem, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom