• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Conservapedia

Cold Highway

Dispenser of Negativity
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Newburgh, New York and World 8: Dark Land
Political Leaning
Libertarian
:rofl

This almost belongs in the "lighter side" section.

Conservapedia:

"Tired of the LIBERAL BIAS every time you search on Google and a Wikipedia page appears? Our study suggests that Wikipedia is 6 times more liberal than the American public. Now it's time for the Conservatives to get our voice out on the internet!

Conservapedia began in November 2006, as the class project for a World History class of 58 advanced homeschooled and college-bound students meeting in New Jersey.

Conservapedia has since grown enormously, including contributors worldwide. Conservapedia already exceeds the number of entries in the Oxford Dictionary of World History. Conservapedia is rapidly becoming one of the largest and most reliable online educational resources of its kind.

We don't make false claims of neutrality, as Wikipedia does. We have certain principles that we adhere to, and we are up-front about them. Beyond that we welcome the facts. "

link

:2rofll:

Conservapedia: helping the stupid get stupider. Serving your community since 2006.

:mrgreen:

Yeah. So a bunch of doofuses start a wiki and you think it necessarily binds all conservatives to what they post. I'm sure most sane liberals would be proud to have the moonbat posts at the Democratic Underground be considered the standard of their beliefs.

Yeah. So a bunch of doofuses start a wiki and you think it necessarily binds all conservatives to what they post. I'm sure most sane liberals would be proud to have the moonbat posts at the Democratic Underground be considered the standard of their beliefs.

We're not necessarily making fun of all conservatives- just whoever wrote this stuff.

Did you see the last Daily Show paragraph?

The true living god- ahahahahaha!

We're not necessarily making fun of all conservatives-

Yeah, just the homeschoolin' ones.
Ahahahahaha!

:lamo

(Or, as the late lamented FutureIncoming would say: "Haw. Haw. Haw.... Haw. Haw. Haw..... Haw. Haw. Haw.....")

:lamo

Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin between 1947 and 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period of extreme anti-communist suspicion inspired by the tensions of the Cold War. He was noted for making unsubstantiated claims that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the federal government. Ultimately, his tactics led to his being discredited and censured by the United States Senate. The term "McCarthyism," coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist pursuits. Today the term is used more generally to describe demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.

Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin between 1947 and 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public figure to stand up to Communist infiltration of the United States goverment. He was noted for claiming and subsequently proving that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the federal government. Ultimately, his detractors, including the Communist Party, were able to organize an effective effort to having him censured by the United States Senate. The term "McCarthyism," coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's attempts to expose Communists, was soon applied to similar dogmatic pursuits.

It's funny to compare them. But it appears to me there is a broader, fundamental and organized effort going on to recharacterize history.

Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin between 1947 and 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public face of a period of extreme anti-communist suspicion inspired by the tensions of the Cold War. He was noted for making unsubstantiated claims that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the federal government. Ultimately, his tactics led to his being discredited and censured by the United States Senate. The term "McCarthyism," coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist pursuits. Today the term is used more generally to describe demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.

Joseph Raymond McCarthy (November 14, 1908 – May 2, 1957) was a Republican U.S. Senator from the state of Wisconsin between 1947 and 1957. Beginning in 1950, McCarthy became the most visible public figure to stand up to Communist infiltration of the United States goverment. He was noted for claiming and subsequently proving that there were large numbers of Communists and Soviet spies and sympathizers inside the federal government. Ultimately, his detractors, including the Communist Party, were able to organize an effective effort to having him censured by the United States Senate. The term "McCarthyism," coined in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's attempts to expose Communists, was soon applied to similar dogmatic pursuits.

It's funny to compare them. But it appears to me there is a broader, fundamental and organized effort going on to recharacterize history.

Actually very typical of the right to attempt to change history. YOu almost see it every day on these boards too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl

Though the liberal media continues to disparage Bush's handling of the economy, they often neglect to report the many aspects of the economy that Bush has improved. For example, during his term Exxon Mobil has posted the largest profit of any company in a single year, and executive salaries have greatly increased as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl

An oil company posted the largest profit of any company in a single year? REALLY? WHO WOULD HAVE GUESSED! Congratulations for GWB for making our economy SO GREAT! BOOO LIBERAL MEDIA!!!!!

Wow... I can't stop laughing hahahaha.

Conservapedia - The Trustworth Encyclopedia HAHAHAHAHA

Hahahahaha, I just read the post on homosexuality. THAT IS FVCKING HYSTERICAL!

This has to be the biggest load of crap ANYONE has EVER put together online! EVER!

Check out the Conservapedia entry for Hillary Clinton.

Hillary Clinton's friend Vincent Foster supervised the defense of the litigation, but died under mysterious circumstances at the height of the controversy; the death was officially ruled a suicide.

Hahahahahahaha

Google is biased? Are they for real? ....I understand Yahoo! with their red logo...but Google?

Google is biased? Are they for real? ....I understand Yahoo! with their red logo...but Google?

No, they're saying that they're tired of getting "biased" wikipedia pages when they search on Google.

Come on guys we all know the internet is controlled by liberals and has an obvious bias against Bush...:roll:

No, they're saying that they're tired of getting "biased" wikipedia pages when they search on Google.

Wikipedia is written and edited by THE PUBLIC, the public is obviously liberal and biased. Such a website as conservpedia is needed so that American's do not get the publics biased slant on the issues. I mean what kind of sick liberal thinks homosexuality is a "sexual preference"? It's obviously a symptom of possession from a demon from hell. :roll:

Come on guys we all know the internet is controlled by liberals and has an obvious bias against Bush...:roll:

But... they said Al Gore had nothing to do with it in 2000!

After everything the liberal media did to deny his funding it... and everything else he said... and lose him the election... the internet is STILL LIBERAL?

How? How?

Urban Legends Reference Pages: Politics (Miserable Failure)

when you

"go to Google.com and type in the phrase "miserable failure" without the quotes, then hit the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button, it brings up the website of President Bush! Don't know what category this goes in, but it's true! HAHA!"

you tell me, did htey do it to Kerry too?

No they did it to Michael Moore. 'I'm Feeling lucky' does nothing but open the first listed search result for that keyword. It used to randomly switch between Bush's Bio page and Moore's official website and if you pushed 'Google search' you would get both sites as the top results in the ranking.

Now if you do it you get news articles about the linkage.

Back
Top Bottom