• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)

NWRatCon

Eco**Social Marketeer
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
I keep getting this message: "connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)" - whenever I go to any of the "personal" tabs, My Posts, My Threads, Participated. It happens on all of my devices (phone, tablet, and PC). Kinda makes it hard to keep up on conversations. I have logged out and back in.

I have been having lots of issues with the site this week. Since google's tech is all out of sorts as well, I assume it must be pass through issues.

My friends, give the DP staff time... they know the issue and are working on it.

My friends, give the DP staff time... they know the issue and are working on it.

I do not appreciate that kind of language. Work is a four letter word. I avoid it.

My apologies. Because of the technical issue, I was unaware of the cross posts regarding the "search" function.

No worries at all. Just wanted to make you aware of that thread.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom