• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Congrats Arizona - you made me feel proud

Not in the least. But that is to be expected from those who see themselves as smarter and better than others. The combination of arrogance and ignorance has produced some truly astonishing idiocy these past months.
Yes, MAGAs have displayed truly astonishing idiocy these past few months. Their Red Wave prediction was indeed a combination of arrogance and ignorance writ large... ✌️

The races are still undecided this am. With 82% of the vote in:
Hobbs + 26,979 votes Governor
Kelly + 115,037 votes US Senate
Fontes + 109,401 votes Sect. of State

Still too close to call, but it is not looking good for the Republicans. Just maybe the McCain Republicans and Independents are finally speaking up against the far right Republicans.

Another clever retort that wasn't.
I would type 'ouch' but I'm laughing a bit much to pull that off.... :D

Fact- MAGA is reaping the whirlwind. Kansas showed the Republic how out of touch the MAGA morons are. The MAGA harpies have quite a fight on their hands to win re-election in their heavily gerrymandered districts. Let's see if the fearful Pubs grow a set and buck MAGA and the Orange Conman... ✌️

'Brandon' ain't going anywhere... ;)

Last edited:
Don't know what rumors you listened to.

Masters was never in a position to beat Kelly. RCP put him up at the end, but polls have proven to be worthless.

Kelly outspent Masters about 10 to 1. Funny how the left cried about Citizens United but has no issues funding campaigns with as much as possible if it suites them.
Sour grapes isn't one's best suit.

Not in the least.

But that is to be expected from those who see themselves as smarter and better than others.

The combination of arrogance and ignorance has produced some truly astonishing idiocy these past months.
Talk about idiocy!! Since 6-7 years ago!!

Don't know what rumors you listened to.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ar...in-error-race-among-definite-votersRepublican Senate candidate Blake Masters is surging in the final days of the midterm election campaign as he seeks to unseat Arizona Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly, a new Marist poll finds.

With a little over three days to go until ballot boxes open, Kelly's lead over Masters has shrunk to just four percentage points among registered voters, down from 10 points last September. But among those who will "definitely vote," Kelly only leads Masters by three points (50% to 47 percent%).

1668205236066.png

The races are still undecided this am. With 82% of the vote in:
Hobbs + 26,979 votes Governor
Kelly + 115,037 votes US Senate
Fontes + 109,401 votes Sect. of State

Still too close to call, but it is not looking good for the Republicans. Just maybe the McCain Republicans and Independents are finally speaking up against the far right Republicans.

About ****ing time. They’ve sat idly by and watched the MAGAs destroy their party.

There are only embers left of the dumpster fire of that party. Gonna take a minute to pull it back together, if ever.

Not AZ, but Cortez in NV is now down only 798

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ar...in-error-race-among-definite-votersRepublican Senate candidate Blake Masters is surging in the final days of the midterm election campaign as he seeks to unseat Arizona Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly, a new Marist poll finds.

With a little over three days to go until ballot boxes open, Kelly's lead over Masters has shrunk to just four percentage points among registered voters, down from 10 points last September. But among those who will "definitely vote," Kelly only leads Masters by three points (50% to 47 percent%).

View attachment 67422706

You watch Fox News ?

You want to dispute those facts....go ahead.
I stand by my opinion that B Masters had momentum going into this election. That confidence that he'd win came from the T-Right. B Masters has been shot down by the courage of AZ voters. It's also my opinion that despite the intimidation towards AZ voters on display by the T-Right/MAGA, AZ voters stood up to them by voting for sane candidates. K Lake is the last bs liar and potential enemy of the state to be concerned about until votes are all counted. Congrats are still in order for AZ voters.

Not AZ, but Cortez in NV is now down only 798
She is going to win. The balance of the outstanding ballots are in Clark county which is heavily democratic.

She is going to win. The balance of the outstanding ballots are in Clark county which is heavily democratic.

I think so too. I just can't feel at ease till they call it.

Of course you do.

Any link on Kelly outspending 10 to 1? Not liking citizens united doesn't mean you just sit there and watch your candidate get blown out of the water.

Any link on Kelly outspending 10 to 1? Not liking citizens united doesn't mean you just sit there and watch your candidate get blown out of the water.

Here is the latest from Open Secrets, a site anyone can go to who cares at all about spending........

In looking it over, Masters went from 5 to 12 million.

When Masters had 5 million......Kelly had 53 million.

79 million.....raised for Kelly.....for a ****ing senate race.

Here is the latest from Open Secrets, a site anyone can go to who cares at all about spending........

In looking it over, Masters went from 5 to 12 million.

When Masters had 5 million......Kelly had 53 million.

79 million.....raised for Kelly.....for a ****ing senate race.

Lol, it that's accurate, Master's couldn't even attract as much funding as the Libertarian guy. That's pretty pathetic. But I can see why no one wanted to fund him, he's batshit crazy. And almost half of Kelly's money came from small donations.

Lol, it that's accurate, Master's couldn't even attract as much funding as the Libertarian guy. That's pretty pathetic. But I can see why no one wanted to fund him, he's batshit crazy. And almost half of Kelly's money came from small donations.

You asked for the documentation.

I simply thought you were incapable of using your computer.

Now, I see you are incompetent in other areas too.

Certainly not as incompetent as Masters. 😁

O.K.

Don't ask me for documentation again.

And since we won't get to see Masters in office, we don't know how competent he would be.

You can find your own facts.

O.K.

Don't ask me for documentation again.

And since we won't get to see Masters in office, we don't know how competent he would be.

You can find your own facts.

Don't expect me not to ask you to back up your statements.

Sorry, but there's no way to feel proud about only having 70% of the vote counted 2 days after the election. This is bullshit. This should not happen. You watch an election in Europe, Israel, Asia, or elsewhere - Brazil even - and they know who's won on election night. We should too.

You can thank the AZ GOP for the Arizona election laws and the Republican Governor who signed them into law.

Do you support State rights and their rights set election laws?

Back
Top Bottom