• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Complaint accuses Herschel Walker of committing voter fraud over Texas tax credit

Correct, except as to the assumption as to my gender.

Apologies on the gender. I was replying to the quote and didn't check the original. LOLz

WW

I think he was recruited for this position. I would think that the recruiters would have been frank with him and tell him they need to do a stem to stern inspection.
Knowing how that wing of the party feels about tax loopholes they probably never saw that as an obstacle to running for office in another state.

The things democrats do to try and win elections is simply astonishing and downright sheer lunacy.

Since dems don't want to take a chance on losing, they do anything possible to disqualify him.

I guess dems figured out by now that the bs abortion lies didn't work.

So what about Biden? Delaware voting law does not contain any language allowing a POTUS to remain a full-time resident of Delaware for voting or any other purpose. If you don't live/sleep at your DE residence >51% of each year, then you are not a DE resident and therefore cannot vote in DE either. Yet Biden voted as a DE resident.

Then there are college students. . .
^ Brought to you from Fox News. Has nothing to do with the thread, but deflects since "Dems suck."

The things democrats do to try and win elections is simply astonishing and downright sheer lunacy.

Since dems don't want to take a chance on losing, they do anything possible to disqualify him.

I guess dems figured out by now that the bs abortion lies didn't work.

So what about Biden? Delaware voting law does not contain any language allowing a POTUS to remain a full-time resident of Delaware for voting or any other purpose. If you don't live/sleep at your DE residence >51% of each year, then you are not a DE resident and therefore cannot vote in DE either. Yet Biden voted as a DE resident.

Then there are college students. . .
Walker broke the law and you're mad at Democrats for telling you about it, lol. Right wingers don't even pretend anymore.

Walker's a douche, but isn't the homesteading/tax fraud the larger issue, unless he registered to vote and/or voted in multiple states?

In that situation, he's lying directly to the government for money.

Wonder when in late 2023 or 2024 the Georgia State Board of Elections Investigative Division will look into this?

Walker broke the law and you're mad at Democrats for telling you about it, lol. Right wingers don't even pretend anymore.
MAGATS don't care, they are like the honey badgers of American politics, only without any redeeming qualities!

I have no idea why the Georgia GOP elected Walker to be their candidate. The guy is dumber than a bag of hammers. Of course, MTG is a Georgia Rep, so there's that.

Smaller pool of morons voting for her, though. Her impact is lessened by the sheer number of Reps in the House. Walker would be a far bigger travesty based on that fact alone.

Smaller pool of morons voting for her, though. Her impact is lessened by the sheer number of Reps in the House. Walker would be a far bigger travesty based on that fact alone.
How on GOD's green earth did we arrive at these travesties?!

Seriously, when did R minds melt down so?

I hope they subtract his vote!

When pwning libs became the end goal, any means to that goal became fair game.
^ This. When people like Rush, Sean, etc convinced Republican voters that politics is a blood sport, and R good and D bad, the toadies were instructed that any Republican candidate's shortcomings were to be overlooked.

^ This. When people like Rush, Sean, etc convinced Republican voters that politics is a blood sport, and R good and D bad, the toadies were instructed that any Republican candidate's shortcomings were to be overlooked.
How did we get here.jpeg

Just to be clear - homestead exemption is something that is claimed for property tax purposes. It wouldn’t show up on the face of an income tax return. However, property taxes are generally publicly available information, and most counties around the country now have online systems set up to search for the records, which is how this was likely discovered.

Yep, property tax records are public information in Texas... Like this one for instance... (I have blocked the address)

Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 5.20.29 AM.png

They can't, because in theory they don't know who he voted for.
Correct, as long as he has already voted early.

If the village idiot is voting by mail they can, if need be via the facts, hold his vote by mail ballot from being fully processed. Lastly if he hasn't voted by either of those methods he could be refused a ballot on the 6th if the Georgia State Board of Elections finds cause to withhold his voting in Georgia.

I am investigating this strongly. Nobody ever thought this could be investigated so strongly. People said “Sir” because of strong respect, they said “Sir, could you investigate Walker with great tremendousness” and now we will be sharing our beautiful magical report in just a couple of weeks.
Right after I release my healthcare and infrastructure plans...

"Is Herschel Walker filming a top-secret project for Comedy Central?"

We got to see that when lady g and Cruz helped him through his big interview!

The guy's retarded. Cruz basically had his hand up his ass, pulling strings. If left to his own wits, Walker would be most qualified to sweep up the confetti from a Warnock victory party.

I am investigating this strongly. Nobody ever thought this could be investigated so strongly. People said “Sir” because of strong respect, they said “Sir, could you investigate Walker with great tremendousness” and now we will be sharing our beautiful magical report in just a couple of weeks.

LOL. Nicefully rote.

*I say we all speak Trumpese from now on. It's too fun!*

Back
Top Bottom