• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Communist Party USA - in a nutshell

Competition is derive from compete.

competition tries to eliminate the problem by defeating an opponent.

competition is a form of reverse evolution for mammals. It has no purpose..

By compete I assume you mean the verb "to Compete". If so then competition does not come from to compete as Competition is a noun and to compete is a verb, they are completely different parts of speech.
1.Noun: a part of speech inflected for case, signifying a concrete or abstract entity
2.Verb: a part of speech without case inflection, but inflected for tense, person and number, signifying an activity or process performed or undergone

The purpose of competition in a biological sense is to make species try to out-adapt a competing species.
So for mammals you are saying that stags and other such animals have no need for their horns because they can all be happy and have a partner? No. There must be competition to decide whose genes are passed on. That is the purpose of competition.

By compete I assume you mean the verb "to Compete". If so then competition does not come from to compete as Competition is a noun and to compete is a verb, they are completely different parts of speech.
1.Noun: a part of speech inflected for case, signifying a concrete or abstract entity
2.Verb: a part of speech without case inflection, but inflected for tense, person and number, signifying an activity or process performed or undergone

The purpose of competition in a biological sense is to make species try to out-adapt a competing species.
So for mammals you are saying that stags and other such animals have no need for their horns because they can all be happy and have a partner? No. There must be competition to decide whose genes are passed on. That is the purpose of competition.

Lol...

you keep thinking that competition produces genes.. haha

Horns are for self defense. Aggressive behavior may indicate a fearful situation.

Horns are for self defense. Aggressive behavior may indicate a fearful situation.

Fair point, but they are dual purpose, for show and mating purposes.

Competition between two males stags over a female is natural and has been proven many times over whilst also for defence.

Deer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the mating season, bucks use their antlers to fight one another for the opportunity to attract mates in a given herd.
and obviously for self defence.

Lol...

you keep thinking that competition produces genes.. haha

I did not say that. Please point out where I did.
The closest thing is "There must be competition to decide whose genes are passed on. That is the purpose of competition"
The word "Produce" or any synonyms are not present.

I did not say that. Please point out where I did.
The closest thing is "There must be competition to decide whose genes are passed on. That is the purpose of competition"
The word "Produce" or any synonyms are not present.

Decide....

Genes are not passed on by competition. A lion kills a zebra for food, when does a species kills its own. How do you know that competition is the reason??

If you did.. you were biased from the start..

From corporate media.

Right, because communism is so unimpeachable that anyone that disagrees with it must be brainwashed by an evil entity.

In case you didn't pick up on it, that last sentence was dripping with sarcasm.

Right, because communism is so unimpeachable that anyone that disagrees with it must be brainwashed by an evil entity.

yea well continue to defend the corporate state....

The use and disuse inheritance

Lamarckism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How often does one deer kill another....

I did not say kill, I said compete. One stag drives another stag away from the potential mate and then proceeds to pass on its genes in the female. The loser Stag then attempts to find another female, where he may potentially have to fight another stag for a mate. Then Horns are multi purpose.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf....8.0....0...1ac.1.26.img..1.9.658.uYsiXAZlT2I

What does Lamarckism have anything to do with it?

Decide....

Genes are not passed on by competition. A lion kills a zebra for food, when does a species kills its own. How do you know that competition is the reason??

They may be competing for the same prey, mate, territory, water source, etc...
The Lion Kills a zebra since it needs nutrition. So does a leopard (for example) who may roam in the same area as the lion, killing its prey and using its water source. Inevitably conflict between the two will come due to the Leopard using the same resources as the Lion. Who might I add, will have to rebalance the local ecosystem by killing its competitor thereby allows the Zebra population to rise and water levels back to normal since the resources are being used less.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?saf...6&bih=650&sei=_oklUoiiF8yrhQeK3IGQAw#imgdii=_

Back
Top Bottom