• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Colin Powell, military leader and first Black US secretary of state, dies

NuffSaid

Not Conceding!
DP Veteran
Reaction score

Early reports are he did of COVID. No indication if he was vaccinated or not.

RIP.

RIP.
I think he was double vaccinated?

RIP.
Just heard he was fully vaccinated.

Vy's excited someone vaccinated died from COVID.
That's all he cares about.
It sure appears that way. I guess he'll use this death to promote his agenda.

Of course he has to ignore the math. But isn't that what they've been doing the whole time?

20+ years ago, i was one of those wishing he would accept the nomination for VP when asked

the GOP really wanted him....after he retired from the Joint Chiefs, he had so many choices

a great man, a great leader, and i think would have been a wonderful politician

RIP General Powell

Since we're already seeing it in this thread let's have someone watch Republican media over the next few days and see if they use his death as a way to have people skip vaccination.

RIP.
Wow! I had no idea that he was 84.

RIP to one of the good guys.

One of the last and perhaps most respected from both sides of the isle military leaders and political presences, and speaking of one of the last true sincere and honorable Republicans. I did not agree with everything the man said nor everything he aligned to under Bush 43, but I respected his service.

RIP sir... you set the bar for military leaders to achieve for generations to come and will always be a reminder of what Republicans should be.

Since we're already seeing it in this thread let's have someone watch Republican media over the next few days and see if they use his death as a way to have people skip vaccination.
I'm sure they will because assholes gotta asshole.

Welp, Republican media can use Herman Cain as a legit reason not to get vaccinated.

When in uniform i had the greatest respect for the man.

I can't forgive him for taking part in the WMD lie that led to the Iraqi Invasion.

But i will honor his service while in uniform.

Back
Top Bottom