• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Cold War-Era Arctic Defense System to Get Upgrade to Counter Muscovite empire

you like the barbaric Genghisid empire of Muscovites more than its western democratic neighbors , its for sure

There is no "Genghisid empire of Muscovites" so what you post is a lie.

And I served for decades in a military that defended the "western democratic neighbors" against the USSR and Russia. So you are lying.

you like the barbaric Genghisid empire of Muscovites more than its western democratic neighbors , its for sure

What Fledermaus (and countless others who love to talk about the great and wonderful Soviet Union) don't realize is that the Nazis were the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union historically. By being victims of the universally hated Nazis, the Soviets have been able to promote themselves literally as the saviors of the world thanks to defeating them.

There is no "Genghisid empire of Muscovites" so what you post is a lie.

And I served for decades in a military that defended the "western democratic neighbors"

What difference does that make?

What Fledermaus (and countless others who love to talk about the great and wonderful Soviet Union) don't realize is that the Nazis were the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union historically. By being victims of the universally hated Nazis, the Soviets have been able to promote themselves literally as the saviors of the world thanks to defeating them.
the majority of soviet people were the staving from collectivization peasants, of cos they met German army ( they ´d meet with love any army ) with the hopes and flowers
german-soldiers-in-ukraine-1942-DYYWPX.jpg

-efZjWOyq_K_R5uXQnI-7-XbHHUAUdcIqrlxnhKtwg8nlYxTtt1PJeaqleDTqBaxW5NjuUeELk2WClBilqFBKP-ki99FTNZYV4yAUV7IaVCgXDu_q29toA

jnrrdrd003d51.jpg

Where have I stated the USSR was "great and wonderful"?

Put up or shut up.

And "Nazis were the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union"?

WTF?

The Nazi Armies continued their genocidal March with the Einsatzgruppen following close behind killing Jews and other untermenchen by the hundreds of thousands.

And it was the Soviets who took on the lion's share of the fighting and dying. That is a historical fact.

Except where the Nazis ruthlessly gunned them down like dogs.
much like koba did, who killed same numbers of soviet slaves from 1941-45, source M Solonin. WW2 in Muscovy was not black and white as you think buy a new book . by the way can we all stay on the topic ? "

"

much like koba did, who killed same numbers of soviet slaves from 1941-45, source M Solonin. WW2 in Muscovy was not black and white as you think buy a new book . by the way can we all stay on the topic ? "

"

There is no "Muscovite Empire". Putting stupid things into large font only results in big stupid.

And the Nazis were only stopped in their slaughter by the Allies.

That was my point Comrade.

What you ignored...

Put up or shut up.

And "Nazis were the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union"?

WTF?

The Nazi Armies continued their genocidal March with the Einsatzgruppen following close behind killing Jews and other untermenchen by the hundreds of thousands.

I explained that above.
Learn to read.

Put up or shut up.

As to what you explained...

That was my point Comrade.

That doesn't explain jack.

Learn to make sense.

How is this " the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union" ? Use words. A genocidal dictator invading your county and butchering millions is the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union?

Put up or shut up.

As to what you explained...

That doesn't explain jack.

Learn to make sense.

How is this " the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union" ? Use words. A genocidal dictator invading your county and butchering millions is the best thing that could've ever happened to the Soviet Union?

I already explained it. Learn to read. Sound out the words. You can do it.

As for the bolded stuff.

Disregarded.

You
Have
Explained
Nothing.

Did you make Unterscharführer at the latest Bund meeting?

Which do you imagine to be a lie?

Use words.

Before you respond:

explain
verb
verb: explain; 3rd person present: explains; past tense: explained; past participle: explained; gerund or present participle: explaining
  1. make (an idea, situation, or problem) clear to someone by describing it in more detail or revealing relevant facts or ideas.

He's been operating alone for a couple of years now.

Used to have a couple of bund buddies tagging along with him against whomever was his target. A lotta turnover though as different ones would come and go.

Now, no more. Those dayze are gone -- forever. He's been his own hitman for a considerable time. Imagine being a subordinate in The Crotch where he had actual authority eh.

Back
Top Bottom